• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

On 10/25/2018 at 10:27 PM, Heb 13:8 said:

Rev 12:5 child is describing the body of Christ being raptured prior to Satan falling to earth.

A far more likely story is Rev. 5:12 is about Jesus being caught up - since verses 1-4 are about Jesus' birth and how the devil tried to kill him as a child. 

On 10/26/2018 at 6:50 AM, Steve Conley said:

Greetings to all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

Argosy, you are absolutely correct that there is only one future coming (parousia) of Christ. At the same time, it is also true that those who are Christ's will be kept from (out of) the hour of temptation that will come upon all the earth to try the earth-dwellers (Rev 3:10). We are not appointed unto God's wrath when it is poured out in the day of the Lord (1Thes 5:9). In the middle of the week, the man of sin is revealed in the rebuilt temple, demanding to be worshipped as God (2Thes 2:3-4). From that point, he has 42 months that he will continue before he will be cast alive into a lake of fire (Rev 13:5, 19:20). However, the unprecedented persecution that begins when he is revealed, is said by Christ, to be cut short to save some of the elect alive upon the earth (Matt 24:22). The period of our persecution will be at least 6 months less than the Beast's 42 months. The fifth trumpet judgement alone lasts 5 months. There has to be enough time in the 42 months of the Beast for the trumpet and vial judgements to fall before he is cast into the fire. This time is what is left of the 42 months after the great tribulation is cut short by Christ's return. So, the period of unprecedented persecution of the elect (the church) will be significantly less than 3.5 years. Exactly how much less we do not know.

Yet there will be upon the earth a remnant of Israel that shall be hidden and fed in the wilderness for 1260 days, the full period that the Beast continues.

image.png.f80793c8168ed7547c30fb905e8b4f11.png

Glory to Jesus Christ

This is showing prewrath theory and is completely bogus.  For example, John tells us the Day of the Lord begins at the 6th seal, which is before the 7th which is before the BOOK can be opened to reveal the trumpets. Jacob had to work a full 7 extra years for his beloved woman, NOT 3 1/2 years. It is bogus. Readers, RUN!

On 10/25/2018 at 6:07 AM, ARGOSY said:

Sure there will be a great tribulation, and much wrath during those last 3.5 years. Satan is a source of that wrath too, according to Rev 12, for he knows his time is short. So it is understandable why you believe we will escape the entire 3.5 years.

To see a pre-trib rapture, requires two comings, two resurrections, two days of wrath on unbelievers , two great movements of mountains and islands, two earthquakes, two final wars.  I see no need to split all of these into two, when one always fits so well. 

The greatest wrath of all occurs on the day of the Lord, this is the wrath we will not experience. So we shall just have to disagree here, our view on when the rapture occurs influences our view on which wrath we escape.

How interesting: the bible SHOWS Us two more comings. First, He will come to the clouds - can anyone SEE a plane when it disappears into a cloud?  He comes NEXT FOR His saints, to take us out of here while He pours out His wrath. Nect, He will come the THIRD time WITH His saints, to the battle of Armageddon, this time every eye will see him.

Next, the bible shows us TWO times there will be signs in the sun and moon. The first time, as a sign for the start of the DAY, (6th seal) the moon will appear red....meaning the moon will be VISIBLE.  And the sun will be visible but will appear like a black goat (sackcloth). 

Over seven years later, there will another sign in the sun and moon, but this time neither will be visible: darkness will cover the earth - as a sign for His coming.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

4 hours ago, iamlamad said:

How interesting: the bible SHOWS Us two more comings. First, He will come to the clouds - can anyone SEE a plane when it disappears into a cloud?  He comes NEXT FOR His saints, to take us out of here while He pours out His wrath. Nect, He will come the THIRD time WITH His saints, to the battle of Armageddon, this time every eye will see him.

Next, the bible shows us TWO times there will be signs in the sun and moon. The first time, as a sign for the start of the DAY, (6th seal) the moon will appear red....meaning the moon will be VISIBLE.  And the sun will be visible but will appear like a black goat (sackcloth). 

Over seven years later, there will another sign in the sun and moon, but this time neither will be visible: darkness will cover the earth - as a sign for His coming.

That's one way of looking into it. To see multiple events. But if we coincide all the events it works even better.

On 10/25/2018 at 6:13 PM, Heb 13:8 said:

Rapture comes like a thief to the world. Not much of a thief if we can count the days in Daniel.

True,but it should only be like a thief to the unsaved. So an expected coming is biblical:

1 Thess 5 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 

Matt 24 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50 The master of THAT servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of.

In both verses the thief event is a surprise specifically to the unsaved.

On 10/24/2018 at 5:26 PM, iamlamad said:

This is only myth. We all know MICHAEL takes Satan down. He has been waiting a long time - but when he hears the 7th trumpet sounding, that is his signal to go to war with Satan. 

The restrainer is restraining the REVEALING of the man of sin. He is not going to enter the temple and get revealed as the Beast until the church has been raptured and "taken out of the way." THEN He will enter the temple, and be revealed.

You should have Bible verses to support your position. I understand that you have been taught the pre trib position and think it's the truth, but the church will witness the antichrist.

The abomination occurs around the same time as the revealing if the antichrist, Jesus tells the church to flee  then, not to expect the rapture. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  401
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1

19 hours ago, iamlamad said:

This is showing prewrath theory and is completely bogus.  For example, John tells us the Day of the Lord begins at the 6th seal, which is before the 7th which is before the BOOK can be opened to reveal the trumpets. Jacob had to work a full 7 extra years for his beloved woman, NOT 3 1/2 years. It is bogus. Readers, RUN!

Mr. mad, you have my sincerest thanks. I believe that, to most readers, a warning from you is a great endorsement to the truth of what I teach. I wouldn't want to be associated with your teaching in any way. Please keep them coming.

Joh 7:17  If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

Glory be to Jesus Christ

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, ARGOSY said:

True,but it should only be like a thief to the unsaved. So an expected coming is biblical:

1 Thess 5 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 

Matt 24 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50 The master of THAT servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of.

In both verses the thief event is a surprise specifically to the unsaved.

Right, pre-trib rapture will catch the unsaved off guard like a thief. Wouldn't believers be screaming from the roof tops that there's 1260 days left after the abomination? Post trib is backwards teaching.

5 hours ago, Steve Conley said:

Mr. mad, you have my sincerest thanks. I believe that, to most readers, a warning from you is a great endorsement to the truth of what I teach. I wouldn't want to be associated with your teaching in any way. Please keep them coming.

Joh 7:17  If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

Glory be to Jesus Christ

It's very simple: any theory that rearranges Revelation will be proven wrong.

YOUR theory will be proven wrong. Just wait and see.

18 hours ago, ARGOSY said:

You should have Bible verses to support your position. I understand that you have been taught the pre trib position and think it's the truth, but the church will witness the antichrist.

The abomination occurs around the same time as the revealing if the antichrist, Jesus tells the church to flee  then, not to expect the rapture. 

You are mixing up those left behind with the church who is raptured out. The church will not be here to see the Antichrist be revealed, for he will be revealed when he enters the temple and declares he is God. That event with stop the daily sacrifices and divide the week into two halves - so you are right on this timing - but wrong on who is to flee. Jesus said it would be those living in Judea - and John tells us it is the WOMAN or Israel who will flee - NOT members of the Gentile church! 

Go back and study 1 Thes. 5: Paul tells us HIS gathering will come a moment before God's wrath begins - and we all know that begins at the 6th seal.  What many people miss is that the 70th week or "trib" begins at the 7th seal. And the abomination event will be in chapter 11. the 6th seal will take place over 3 1/2 years before that midpoint abomination.

It is not who teaches who, but what the scriptures actually show us.