Heb 13:8

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

Matt 24:29 is describing the end of the 70th week at His second coming. So if the 6th seal is also at the end of the 70th week (sun, moon, stars) as some might believe, the 7th seal has to be prior to that which makes the seals non-chronological?

Or maybe just maybe, Joel 2:31 and Rev 6:12 are on a separate time line than Matt 24:29, one at the AofD and the other at His second coming. Could it be that "stars" in the sixth seal are fallen angels at the AofD, Rev 12:4, 9? Notice in Matt 24:29 that there is no mention of a blood moon...

Joel 2:31 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

Matt 24:29 "Immediately after the distress of those days "'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=TdhCW8TZGOiI_QaT04HAAw&q=does+the+moon+give+off+light+during+blood+moons&oq=does+the+moon+give+off+light+during+blood+moons&gs_l=psy-ab.3...1137.14238.0.14424.48.47.0.0.0.0.127.3999.36j11.47.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.44.3702.0..0j35i39k1j0i131k1j0i131i20i264k1j0i20i264k1j0i3k1j0i22i30k1j33i160k1j33i22i29i30k1j33i21k1.0.720Kj6SKJFI

- Heb

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Days Won:  0

"So if the 6th seal is also at the end of the 70th week"

The 6th seal is at the very beginning of the coming tribulation period 

"There are times when we perhaps over think things. The rapture does happen in the sixth seal but before that comes the persecution of the fifth seal"

The first 5 seals are a portrait of the coming tribulation period

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

10 hours ago, Traveler said:

There are times when we perhaps over think things. The rapture does happen in the sixth seal but before that comes the persecution of the fifth seal.  We are starting to see the anti Christian movements grow world wide. We are being killed off all over the place and here in the west we are an affront to every gay out there with the blessings of the state. The world does know that what they are doing is wrong even if the pretend otherwise.!

But note what the world says during the events of the sixth seal;

Rev 6:15  And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
Rev 6:16  And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Rev 6:17  For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The world will know and understand that they are being punished for what they did to Christ and his bride during this time now. But the punishment will not come until after the crime has been committed.

The Rapture happens PRE 70th Week. The 6th Seal only shows when God's anger amplifies via the "5th Seals testimony" against Satan/Anti-Christ, the Wrath begins with Jesus opening the First Seal and allowing the Anti-Christ to go forth conquering and to conquer. 

They know they are in Gods Wrath because of the Supernatural Events via the 6th Seal, they however were in the Lambs Wrath the full time.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

37 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

The Rapture happens PRE 70th Week. The 6th Seal only shows when God's anger amplifies via the "5th Seals testimony" against Satan/Anti-Christ, the Wrath begins with Jesus opening the First Seal and allowing the Anti-Christ to go forth conquering and to conquer. 

They know they are in Gods Wrath because of the Supernatural Events, they however were on the Lambs Wrath the full time.

Not true. Like every word is not true. There is no pretrib 'rapture'. A nonsense concept as nothing in scripture suggests such a thing; even the word 'rapture' does not exist in scripture. How can anyone believe in a concept that is not even named in the source material? 

There will be trouble on earth before great tribulation begins, and it will not be wrath. There will be great tribulation, and it will not be wrath. 

Wrath will only begin at the 6th seal coming of the Lord Jesus, at which time the only gathering of believers occurs, both of which occur after great tribulation. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

Not true. Like every word is not true. There is no pretrib 'rapture'. A nonsense concept as nothing in scripture suggests such a thing; even the word 'rapture' does not exist in scripture. How can anyone believe in a concept that is not even named in the source material? 

There will be trouble on earth before great tribulation begins, and it will not be wrath. There will be great tribulation, and it will not be wrath. 

Wrath will only begin at the 6th seal coming of the Lord Jesus, at which time the only gathering of believers occurs, both of which occur after great tribulation. 

Of course you can't see it.........what else is new? The 85 percent of Christendom that does understand the Pre-trib Rapture are in the know however. 

Edited by Revelation Man

"Not true. Like every word is not true. There is no pretrib 'rapture'. A nonsense concept as nothing in scripture suggests such a thing; even the word 'rapture' does not exist in scripture. How can anyone believe in a concept that is not even named in the source material?"

Explain this to the forum in your own words:

[1 Corinthians 51-58] [1st Thessalonians 4:13-18] 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

1 hour ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"Not true. Like every word is not true. There is no pretrib 'rapture'. A nonsense concept as nothing in scripture suggests such a thing; even the word 'rapture' does not exist in scripture. How can anyone believe in a concept that is not even named in the source material?"

Explain this to the forum in your own words:

[1 Corinthians 51-58] [1st Thessalonians 4:13-18] 

No timing in either verse. No timing, no pre trib 'rapture'.

Of course pretrib doctrine ignores clear examples of timing that place the one and only gathering after the revealing of the beast, which occurs at the mid point, and that of Jesus gathering all believers at His 2nd coming, well after the mid point.

Again, made up term, made up concept, made up event. There's no escape except for in Jesus.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Of course you can't see it.........what else is new? The 85 percent of Christendom that does understand the Pre-trib Rapture are n the know however. 

I'm not sure that that bodes well for pretrib since "wide is the path . . "  Just because an idea is popular doesn't make it right.

• Thumbs Up 4

48 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I'm not sure that that bodes well for pretrib since "wide is the path . . "  Just because an idea is popular doesn't make it right.

It's down to 85% now. Used to be 99.9%!

• Haha 1