• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Did He also tell you that the head comes out prior to the body in a natural birth. Iam, when Jesus ascended to heaven the head came out first, but His spiritual body has not been birthed yet. There have been people getting saved for the past 2000 years. So according to your false belief everyone who got saved after Acts 2:1-4 is not in the body because they missed the birth.

This is all imagination because scripture is silent on this issue. 
Was Jesus born of a virgin? I know you know and believe He was. 

Why is it so difficult for you to admit this scripture is about the birth of Christ?  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

35 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

This is all imagination because scripture is silent on this issue. 

It's in my imagination that believers consists of the body of Christ? We were conceived in Acts 2:1-4, not birthed. Wake up.

1 Cor 12:27 Now you are the body of Christ, and each of you is a member of it.

Col 1:18  And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

Col 1:24 Now I rejoice in my sufferings for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is lacking in regard to Christ's afflictions for the sake of His body, which is the church.

Why is it so difficult for you to admit this scripture is about the birth of Christ?  

Because of the times we're living in. We're living in the end times, Matt 24:4-8, Matt 24:32-35.

5 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

It's in my imagination that believers consists of the body of Christ? We were conceived in Acts 2:1-4, not birthed. Wake up.

1 Cor 12:27 Now you are the body of Christ, and each of you is a member of it.

Col 1:18  And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

Col 1:24 Now I rejoice in my sufferings for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is lacking in regard to Christ's afflictions for the sake of His body, which is the church.

Because of the times we're living in. We're living in the end times, Matt 24:4-8, Matt 24:32-35.

Believers do indeed make up the body of Christ on earth. 

Show me the word "conceived in any verse in Acts - or anywhere in the New Testament as it relates to the body of Christ on the earth. 

Rev. 12:1-5 has been written now for many hundreds of years. It was about the birth of Christ when it was written, and it is still about the birth of Christ. 

I will agree: we are in the end times.  TIME does not change the meaning of verses.

12 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Show me the word "conceived in any verse in Acts - or anywhere in the New Testament as it relates to the body of Christ on the earth. 

Well, instead of scripture saying "seven year tribulation", it gives us the day count instead. So when using conception in its proper context we can see that the corporate body has not been born yet. There are people being placed into the body every day as the child grows bigger. God is using the conception, gestation and birth story to describe His spiritual body, which is the church. God bless.

19 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Well, instead of scripture saying "seven year tribulation", it gives us the day count instead. So when using conception in its proper context we can see that the corporate body has not been born yet. There are people being placed into the body every day as the child grows bigger. God is using the conception, gestation and birth story to describe His spiritual body, which is the church. God bless.

When Jesus breathed on those in the upper room and they were born again, the body of Christ on earth began.  (It was conceived in the mind of God before the earth was created.  Correction: YOU are used the conception, gestation and birth story. to describe the body of Christ. God never did.

If God has shown you that this is the way He sees it - I am OK with that. But since it is not scripture, what difference does it make?

Edited by iamlamad

16 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

When Jesus breathed on those in the upper room and they were born again, the body of Christ on earth began.  (It was conceived in the mind of God before the earth was created.  Correction: YOU are used the conception, gestation and birth story. to describe the body of Christ. God never did.

If God has shown you that this is the way He sees it - I am OK with that. But since it is not scripture, what difference does it make?

In the upper room they were born again individually and also conceived corporately. The term "born again" is referring to individual conception. All in context iam.

3 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

In the upper room they were born again individually and also conceived corporately. The term "born again" is referring to individual conception. All in context iam.

What difference does any of this make?

4 hours ago, iamlamad said:

What difference does any of this make?

I guess none for those who don't care or are sleeping.

Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. 15Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 16But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. 17And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; 18Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some. 19Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.