WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,288
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - The Department of Justice has indicted 12 Russian intelligence officers for hacking the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 election.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein announced the charges against these agents on Friday afternoon as part of the ongoing probe led by special counsel Robert Mueller into whether President Trump and his associates colluded with Russian officials to steal the 2016 election from Hillary Clinton.

Rosenstein was adamant that no Americans had been charged in the DNC hack, and that there is no evidence the aforementioned security breach altered the outcome of the election. [ Source: The Federalist (Read More...) ]

The post DOJ Indicts 12 Russian Officials For Hacking The DNC In 2016 appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Metadata showed that the transfer only took 80 some odd seconds to complete.  Only what to do that is to be plugged into the server itself........  Russia could not have have hacked into the DNA server they would have had to break into the offices

Guest shiloh357

If the Russians had actually hacked us, we would not know it was them. Professional hackers don't leave evidence behind. I think we are being told it was the Russians, but there is no actual evidence and no evidence has actually been presented that I am aware of.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

It is very important to the globalist deep state that Russia does not succeed in remaining a viable country for they are a block to globalism....   I personally think that the indictments of the 12 was planned and executed when it was to try and move the media focus off of the House findings back to the President.....  it is very important that we do not become less than mortal enemies with Russia....   The timing was to set up the President to achieve driving a wedge between us and Russia further, or putting the President in a position for them to condemn.

Oddly enough I think I understand the Presidents actions and could work out very much to his benefit.....    everyone seems to be saying that the President is foolish in what he was saying after meeting with Putin, but in truth he really did call out our justice department...…    and they need to be called out, and with the MSM in the pockets of the Globalists this was a really good way to get his thoughts of our justice departments and the intelligence people to the whole country at one time...…   and as things work out I'm thinking it will help people to see what's happening in the long run.....

Loose a battle to set up an ambush....    if I am right, the guy is a genius.