• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.13
  • Days Won:  4

6 minutes ago, Blue1Sapphire said:

Interesting that not one person here thinks badly of President Trumps performance.  It doesn't appear to hard to work out that what he is doing is best for America.

I think the lack of disagreement is more of a product of the sheer volume of posts here. I know I think badly of President Trump's performance and I just can't believe I am the only one of that opinion.

Edited by one.opinion

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Blue1Sapphire said:

Interesting that not one person here thinks badly of President Trumps performance.  It doesn't appear to hard to work out that what he is doing is best for America.  

Can I ask one last question though. The national debt is over 21 Trillion. An increase of 2 trillion since he came in. 

Going forward this is a concern. Do you see him reducing it before his term is up? 

Hi Friend, Our debt imo can be wiped out as God sees fit and our GNP is rising which is key, we spent from the 2000 election to the 2016 election moving from wealth creation and production to an economy of living on debt and losing our manufacturing base , or much of it .. Trump seems to be making production profitable again with more folks working and producing .. Cutting taxes, more manufacturing wealth creation, unnecessary regulations , more fair trade deals or subsidizing the other guys is a great start .. But Deuteronomy 28 which is a promise from God which also happens to be the scripture George Washington personally chose to take the Presidential oath on still holds true imo . I'm no economist but our debt can be wiped out geometrically not arithmetically with GNP increase (I hope I said that right) and more frugal spending by the government , I've even heard Trump is looking at ways to decrease the student loan burdens on so many Americans .. Every rain storm has a ''last drop to fall'' and it's over .. The clouds move on and the sun comes out again so I'm full of hope we're headed the right direction, also if God blesses us then the world will be better off because we Americans work, trade and spend like no other nation .. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

28 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

President Trump has aided religious liberty, but based on every word that comes out of his mouth, he IS NOT A FOLLOWER OF JESUS CHRIST.

The President showed the whole world that he is willing to take a subservient role to a foreign power. In his own words:

"Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!"

The President went on to say "I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today,"

HE IS TAKING THE WORD OF A FORMER KGB AGENT on equal footing with data collected by thousands of individuals in numerous government intelligent agencies.

Not even a hint that the relationship with Russia MIGHT BE DUE TO THE BEHAVIOR OF THE RUSSIANS!

This man is a chauvinist, a bigot, has a problem with telling the truth, and any behavior resembling that of a Christian is a product of his attempt to appeal to his base. And now we can add, our President is following the lead of the President of a foreign power.

It's a funny thing to me that the leaders of our intelligence agencies looked for a couple years for ''russian collusion'' with no results then they hired a private security contractor ''Crowdstrike'' and within 20 minutes Crowdstrike provided the info they paid them for .. Were our intelligence leaders that inept or was there simply nothing there ? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,871
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, one.opinion said:

President Trump has aided religious liberty, but based on every word that comes out of his mouth, he IS NOT A FOLLOWER OF JESUS CHRIST.

The President showed the whole world that he is willing to take a subservient role to a foreign power. In his own words:

"Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!"

The President went on to say "I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today,"

HE IS TAKING THE WORD OF A FORMER KGB AGENT on equal footing with data collected by thousands of individuals in numerous government intelligent agencies.

Not even a hint that the relationship with Russia MIGHT BE DUE TO THE BEHAVIOR OF THE RUSSIANS!

This man is a chauvinist, a bigot, has a problem with telling the truth, and any behavior resembling that of a Christian is a product of his attempt to appeal to his base. And now we can add, our President is following the lead of the President of a foreign power.

Are you speaking of the intelligence people who told us that the North Vietnamese attacked us in the gulf of Tonkin.....   that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction.....   that intelligence department at the direction of Hillary when she was the Secretary of State sent the deputy Secretary of state (Victoria Nuland) and several of those intelligence people to Ukraine and fomented a coup and overthrew their government and hand picked the people who took over....    Those intelligence people who have been telling people that Donald's campaign colluded with the Russians.....    That intelligence department that Ross Patriot told President Nixon that he could not find out if there were more MIA's in Viet Nam because every corner you went around to see you ran into a CIA agent involved in Drug Trafficking……   that intelligence department that caused the overthrow  of the Libyan government and took their Gold and weapons and created ISIS...…... I could go on for an hour or so more but will not bother.....

If you trust our intelligence people, you need to wise up....    the deep state sill controls most of the bureaucrats and the functions of the dark side of our government.....   that's what they meant when they said that the intelligence departments had seven ways from Sunday to get even with the President.

They tried to keep him from being elected and failed and they have been trying to get him impeached since that failure and doing everything they can to make him fail.....

Don't you realize that the deep state has been pushing for a war with Russia for several years...…    Didn't you read and pick up on that Putin was planning for an all out war with us if Hillary had won the election....   He even put out orders for everyone who worked for his government to bring all their people home out of the West before the election and if they were in school not to finish the semester.....        

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.13
  • Days Won:  4

Maybe you don’t care if a foreign power interferes with the presidential election because you got exactly what you wanted. I care.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Take the long view. It's all going to burn.

Know God n' stop the worry. Praise God, and let the cast of characters on the world scene play out their roles while the saints share of Jesus with an unsaved world so that many may be found mature in the Lord at His return.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  102
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

3 hours ago, one.opinion said:

Trump had enemies within the Intel community when he first came into office, that's no secret. Individuals within the FBI also attempted to thwart his winning the presidency. It's of little surprise he is dubious about trusting these agencies wholeheartedly. It unfortunately appears these agencies are also internally divided, many appeared to be left leaning Obama/Hillary supporters that wanted to stop Trump at all costs.

As for Russia. I've seen zero evidence of collusion, or of election meddling etc. I've seen no watershed proof that all these accusations are proven or are beyond doubt. How long has the Mueller investigation been running? I'm still waiting for the bombshell concrete evidence that all the accusations are factual. Does that mean Russia had no part to play? No. They are certainly capable, so is China and a few others for that matter...but nothing has been proven after a lengthy period of time. On the other hand, there appears to be irrefutable evidence of FBI involvement in its attempt to ensure Trump didn't win, cover up's for Hillary's use of private servers, the Benghazi debacle and the list goes on. 

Edited by Kris
  • Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  102
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Some Democrats appear convinced Trump is a secret Russian agent, or else Moscow has dirt on him. If that's the case, he's the greatest waste of roubles Moscow has ever spent. President Trump has increased US defence spending, expelled Russian diplomats, fired missiles at Russia's Syrian ally and sold arms to Ukraine, which, along with Georgia, hopes to join Nato.

So there's a glaring contradiction between what Trump says about Putin and what he actually does.

What explains it? Is it sheer psychological attraction: two manly men drawn to each other, regardless of their strategic differences? Perhaps, but there's philosophy involved, too. Some conservatives now believe they have more in common with Russia's traditionalism than with the "suicidal liberalism" they see in the West.

In Poland last year, Trump used the civilisation word a lot, adding: "The fundamental question of our time is whether the West has the will to survive." What he meant was that while Islamists threaten the West from the outside, liberals are eroding it from within, by destroying old values and even (a popular topic among civilizational conservatives) killing the family.

• Thumbs Up 3