• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1957

3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

36556857_840845052792502_3842305333871509504_n.jpg.291188ebdda88d0201e6b4012ed31f97.jpg

Good one. ?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1957

The deep state and all of the corruption that has happened over the decades, the one world order, illuminati and destruction of the family and morals and so on.

Isnt this an age old problem where the dark spiritual forces are continually trying to destroy man. The god of this world is certainly swaying and deceiving mankind and history shows us that this had been a constant theme.

It is this spiritual battle that we fight each day and the greatest ally we have is Jesus, for only He has conquered satan and his forces and only through Him can we have victory over satan and his hordes.

Yet it is behoven upon us as Christians to watch and be aware of the enemy's tactics and to be ready to defeat them. Can I get an Amen. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Guest shiloh357
7 hours ago, one.opinion said:

Maybe you don’t care if a foreign power interferes with the presidential election because you got exactly what you wanted. I care.

The server(s) in question has not been turned over for evidence.  If the Russians hacked us, we would not know it was them.  Profession hackers don't leave footprints behind for us to find.    The whole "Russian hacking" thing is an elaborate fiction created by the DNC and is being floated as fact, when it likely isn't.   

It was Hillary buying the DNC and was awarded 500 superdelegates before a single primary, before a single caucus vote was cast, that smells of election meddling.   

Guest shiloh357
9 hours ago, one.opinion said:

President Trump has aided religious liberty, but based on every word that comes out of his mouth, he IS NOT A FOLLOWER OF JESUS CHRIST.

So what?  To an evolutionist, that shouldn't be a problem.

The President showed the whole world that he is willing to take a subservient role to a foreign power. In his own words:

"Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!"

The President went on to say "I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today,"

No, he is not. Nothing is served by traveling around the world just to have Putin and Trump walk away as enemies and having accomplished nothing.  In fact, it's always liberals who whine and squawk about "world peace" and when the leaders the two most powerful nations on earth which are antagonistic most often, are actually getting along, liberals find something in that to be critical  of. 

HE IS TAKING THE WORD OF A FORMER KGB AGENT on equal footing with data collected by thousands of individuals in numerous government intelligent agencies.

Not even a hint that the relationship with Russia MIGHT BE DUE TO THE BEHAVIOR OF THE RUSSIANS!

This man is a chauvinist, a bigot, has a problem with telling the truth, and any behavior resembling that of a Christian is a product of his attempt to appeal to his base. And now we can add, our President is following the lead of the President of a foreign power.

Yeah, that is the spin the Communist News Network puts on it. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  949
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,515
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

5 hours ago, Cletus said:

Trump 2020. 

Maranatha!  Come Lord Jesus come. 

[Do Not Be Anxious]

From Luke 12  And I will say to my soul, “Soul, you have ample goods laid up for many years; relax, eat, drink, be merry.”’  But God said to him, ‘Fool! This night your soul is required of you, and the things you have prepared, whose will they be?’  So is the one who lays up treasure for himself and is not rich toward God.”

And he said to his disciples, “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat, nor about your body, what you will put on.  For life is more than food, and the body more than clothing.  Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds!  And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?  If then you are not able to do as small a thing as that, why are you anxious about the rest?  Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.  But if God so clothes the grass, which is alive in the field today, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, how much more will he clothe you, O you of little faith!  And do not seek what you are to eat and what you are to drink, nor be worried.  For all the nations of the world seek after these things, and your Father knows that you need them.  Instead, seek his kingdom, and these things will be added to you."

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

15 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

Actually, that was Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country. it was in the Conference scene where Spock and Kirk were the only ones left in the room after Starfleet had to make a decision about whether to help the Klingon empire or not when their moon Praxis had exploded.

You're right. I just watched that one a few months ago. I'm ashamed I forgot which one it is. :(

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.11
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Yeah, that is the spin the Communist News Network puts on it. 

Yes, CNN is biased. I think we can all agree on that. If you are fair-minded, you can probably admit that Fox News is biased, as well. But let's take a look at what even Fox had to say yesterday:

"Directly after the press conference, Fox Business host Neil Cavuto, who also hosts a daily show on Fox News, called Trump’s performance “disgusting.” Referring to Trump’s refusal to side with U.S. intelligence agencies and his own Department of Justice over allegations that Putin ordered a Russian interference scheme in the 2016 elections, Cavuto said Trump “is essentially letting the guy get away with this and not even offering a mild criticism. That sets us back a lot.”"

Shep Smith called the President's actions "shameful, disgraceful, and treasonous". You can see the video here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rJ9LCHxi8o). Do you really want to portray this as an issue of CNN bias?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

It’s remarkable how so many here see the positive of the Trump-Putin meeting and the leaders in government and intel see him as a fool duped by Putin. I think not enough credit is being given to Trump and his manner of getting what he wants. He thrives on a fight. Be it with US or Putin etc. we have not see his other hand yet.

His approach to Trudeau was praise before he hit him with the tariffs. Perhaps we all need to pay closer attention to his ‘intro and closer’ not just in business but in relationships with leaders also and keeps his own counsel. He likes to keeps others guessing.

Personally I can see countries and leaders beginning to be moved into place for the coming battles.

Trump has godly praying people behind him and people who pray with him. God is using him.....let’s see where God is leading.

• Thumbs Up 3