• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/27/1990

15 minutes ago, other one said:

I find it very bothersome that you take up the authority of deciding who is and isn't a Christian....

I find it bothersome that you think one who follows Christ wouldn't reflect it in their behavior and actions. If you're exactly the same person you were as before you walked with Christ did you ever walk with him at all is the question I would ask myself. 

Edited by Mozart's Starling

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, Mozart's Starling said:

I find it bothersome that you think one who follows Christ wouldn't reflect it in their behavior and actions. If you're exactly the same person you were as before you walked with Christ did you ever walk with him at all is the question I would ask myself. 

Good grief do you listen to anything besides CNN and MSNBC?         **shakes head and walks away**

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/27/1990

17 minutes ago, other one said:

Good grief do you listen to anything besides CNN and MSNBC?         **shakes head and walks away**

There we have it, the ole "fake news" mantra. Look, Trump is a very high profile person who is filmed constantly (both because he is the President and because he does everything he can to garner attention) and directly communicates with the people on his own account 100% on his own. Even if you disregard all news that isn't favorable to your candidate (a wildly irresponsible practice imo) , his own words betray him for what he is. He is impulsive, I know because any slight against him is met by a retort by himself. I know he is rude and dismissive, constantly refers to his critics as "low IQ people" (again his own words). I know he is an adulterer due to the whole 3 marriage thing and at least one was because of......him cheating. I know he is a liar because you can find plenty of non CNN sources (seriously the amount of info certain Trump voters choose to ignore on him is staggering, there are PLENTY of sources outside of CNN that call him out) stating that as well. I know he is unrepentant because I have seen the video of him outright saying that. I know he likes "strong" authority figures because he will barely say a word against Putin an ex KGB agent of all people.  Look I am not interested in tribalism. My highest loyalty is to God and his laws and that transcends politics. You won't be able to goad me into an us vs them team game during my stay here, so you'll have to do better than "fake news". I critcize everyone I think deserving of it left or right. Evil dresses up in all forms. It ain't just the blues you should be worried about.

Edited by Mozart's Starling
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.11
  • Days Won:  4

36 minutes ago, other one said:

I find it very bothersome that you take up the authority of deciding who is and isn't a Christian....

It's been my experience that true Christians profess Christ. Can you share with me at any point that he has done that? I have shared with you a direct quote from President Trump, but read it again to see if it sounds like someone who has given control of his life to Jesus Christ.

"I am not sure I have," Trump said when asked if he'd ever asked God for forgiveness. "I just go on and try to do a better job from there. I don't think so," he said. "I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don't bring God into that picture. I don't."

If I am missing something important that he has said or done that actually leads you to believe that he has surrendered his life to Christ, please share it. Seriously, I would love to have this information. Otherwise, I will let his words and actions (or "fruit") speak for themselves. As @Mozart's Starling has already said, that is what the Bible teaches.

Matthew 7:16-20

John 13:34-35

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

24 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

It's been my experience that true Christians profess Christ. Can you share with me at any point that he has done that? I have shared with you a direct quote from President Trump, but read it again to see if it sounds like someone who has given control of his life to Jesus Christ.

"I am not sure I have," Trump said when asked if he'd ever asked God for forgiveness. "I just go on and try to do a better job from there. I don't think so," he said. "I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don't bring God into that picture. I don't."

If I am missing something important that he has said or done that actually leads you to believe that he has surrendered his life to Christ, please share it. Seriously, I would love to have this information. Otherwise, I will let his words and actions (or "fruit") speak for themselves. As @Mozart's Starling has already said, that is what the Bible teaches.

Matthew 7:16-20

John 13:34-35

I shared another time in another thread where he claimed Christ in the past year. But folks dont seem to want to take someone at his word. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, ayin jade said:

I shared another time in another thread where he claimed Christ in the past year. But folks dont seem to want to take someone at his word. 

Please share here, if you don’t mind.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Just now, one.opinion said:

Please share here, if you don’t mind.

I dont know if I have the energy atm to go digging through my old posts for it. I spent the day at the cancer center with various appts and its not that impt to me to convince you. But after I eat tonight I will look. 

• Loved it! 1
  • Praying! 1

26 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I dont know if I have the energy atm to go digging through my old posts for it. I spent the day at the cancer center with various appts and its not that impt to me to convince you. But after I eat tonight I will look. 

I’m sorry to hear that. I will be praying for you.

Edit - please don’t bother on my behalf, you had enough to deal with already today.

Edited by one.opinion
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

For all the trivia lovers out there—— Fidel Castro also claimed to be a Christian.You May call me a “ negative Nelly”, but I never bought it.......

• Thumbs Up 1