IGNORED

President Trump

Blue1Sapphire

Guest shiloh357
17 minutes ago, Mozart's Starling said:

I can't help but laugh when I see what he is doing is good for America. Look no one is disputing the economy is good, but I hate to tell you that is not all that matters. He is trashing our allies and you're living a pipe dream if you think, again I cannot stress this enough, an EX KGB AGENT, has anything but contempt for our country.

He is not trashing our allies.   He is demanding they start pulling their own weight in NATO.  He is tired of the US paying $650,000 out of $900,000 bill while the allies just skate by on relatively little.   Trump doesn't like to pay out and get nothing in return. 

He has also undermined our own intellegence community consistentently, even Republicans agree Russian meddled, that isn't just CNN or "fake news".

Yeah, a corrupt intelligence community that has been discovered to be weaponizing law enforcement and  conspiring with the previous administration to frame Donald Trump for the DNC and its crimes of collusion with Russia.  

Trump has, in the past, stated that Russia meddled.  

He has denied any collusion

His new deal with North Korea has 0 specifics (like most things with Trump) and no time table.

That is still in process

The only thing good for America atm under his belt is the economy. But now political tensions are worse than ever. Money isn't everything, and Christians should know better.

No, that is not the only good thing.   You should pay better attention to what Trump as done.

) He got conservative judge Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court.

2) The stock market is at an all-time high.

3) Consumer confidence is at an all-time high.

4) He created more than a million jobs by undoing Obama’s regulations.

5) Mortgage applications for new homes is  at a 7 year high.

6) Unemployment rate is at a 16 year low.

7) Signed the promoting women in entrepreneurship act.

8  Gutted 800 Obama era regulations thus freeing up companies to hire again and get the economy moving once again.

9) Ended the war on coal and caused a new mine for coal mining to open that will mine clean coal. He also put the miners back to work.

10) Weakened Dodd-Frank regulations.

11) Promotes buying and hiring American.

12) Investments from major businesses such as Foxconn, Ford ,Toyota, Intel amd others will build here now.

13) Reduced illegal immigration by over 70%.

14) Bids for the border wall are underway.

15) He’s fighting back against sanctuary cities.

16) Changed the rules of engagement against ISIS.

17) Drafted a plan to defeat ISIS.

18) Worked to reduce the cost of the F-35 fighter jets.

19) Imposed a five year lobbying plan.

20) Sanctioned Iran over its’ missile program.

21) Responded to Syria’s use of chemical weapons.

22) Reduced tax reform plan.

23) He’s renegotiating NAFTA.

24) He withdrew from the Trans Pacific Partnership thus keeping jobs here.

25) He pulled us out of the Paris Climate Accords thus saving us millions of dollars every year.

26) Created a task force to reduce crime.

27) The DOJ is targeting dangerous gangs like MS-13.

28) Signed independence and economic growth law.

29) Signed an executive order to protect police officers and target drug cartels.

30) Signed an executive order for religious freedom.

31) His administration is working on sending education back to the states.

32) He’s fixing the dept. of Veterans affairs so now vets can choose their own doctors and be covered. This also protects whistle blowers and allows VA to terminate bad employees..

33) Authorized construction of the Keystone and Dakota pipelines. The Dakota pipeline is up and running without harming the environment.

34) Created commissions on election fraud and opioid addiction.

35) Food stamp use is the lowest level in seven years.

36) Reduced the White House payroll saving taxpayers millions of dollars.

37) He’s donating his salary to various causes.

38) Signed 52 pieces of legislation.

39)  Cut 600 billion from UN peacekeeping mission.

40) Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  267
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/27/1990

22 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

He is not trashing our allies.   He is demanding they start pulling their own weight in NATO.  He is tired of the US paying $650,000 out of $900,000 bill while the allies just skate by on relatively little.   Trump doesn't like to pay out and get nothing in return. 

Yeah, a corrupt intelligence community that has been discovered to be weaponizing law enforcement and  conspiring with the previous administration to frame Donald Trump for the DNC and its crimes of collusion with Russia.  

Trump has, in the past, stated that Russia meddled.  He has denied any collusion

That is still in process

No, that is not the only good thing.   You should pay better attention to what Trump as done.

) He got conservative judge Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court.

2) The stock market is at an all-time high.

3) Consumer confidence is at an all-time high.

4) He created more than a million jobs by undoing Obama’s regulations.

5) Mortgage applications for new homes is  at a 7 year high.

6) Unemployment rate is at a 16 year low.

7) Signed the promoting women in entrepreneurship act.

8  Gutted 800 Obama era regulations thus freeing up companies to hire again and get the economy moving once again.

9) Ended the war on coal and caused a new mine for coal mining to open that will mine clean coal. He also put the miners back to work.

10) Weakened Dodd-Frank regulations.

11) Promotes buying and hiring American.

12) Investments from major businesses such as Foxconn, Ford ,Toyota, Intel amd others will build here now.

13) Reduced illegal immigration by over 70%.

14) Bids for the border wall are underway.

15) He’s fighting back against sanctuary cities.

16) Changed the rules of engagement against ISIS.

17) Drafted a plan to defeat ISIS.

18) Worked to reduce the cost of the F-35 fighter jets.

19) Imposed a five year lobbying plan.

20) Sanctioned Iran over its’ missile program.

21) Responded to Syria’s use of chemical weapons.

22) Reduced tax reform plan.

23) He’s renegotiating NAFTA.

24) He withdrew from the Trans Pacific Partnership thus keeping jobs here.

25) He pulled us out of the Paris Climate Accords thus saving us millions of dollars every year.

26) Created a task force to reduce crime.

27) The DOJ is targeting dangerous gangs like MS-13.

28) Signed independence and economic growth law.

29) Signed an executive order to protect police officers and target drug cartels.

30) Signed an executive order for religious freedom.

31) His administration is working on sending education back to the states.

32) He’s fixing the dept. of Veterans affairs so now vets can choose their own doctors and be covered. This also protects whistle blowers and allows VA to terminate bad employees..

33) Authorized construction of the Keystone and Dakota pipelines. The Dakota pipeline is up and running without harming the environment.

34) Created commissions on election fraud and opioid addiction.

35) Food stamp use is the lowest level in seven years.

36) Reduced the White House payroll saving taxpayers millions of dollars.

37) He’s donating his salary to various causes.

38) Signed 52 pieces of legislation.

39)  Cut 600 billion from UN peacekeeping mission.

40) Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years.

Look we can all list bullet points of every president (I'll google one for Obama if you like, though I suspect it will be met with "fake news" as is typical with his "fans". Doesn't change the fact that Europe is flying anti Trump Baloons, and the FBI corruption thing is ACCORDING TO HIM which you might know.....uhhhhh he's being investigated by them. He might have an interest in you believing that. Also, again, trusting Putin is stupid stupid stupid. Can't sugarcoat it. And I am sorry to say the following; even if Trump is totally innocent of all Russian accusations, he's still a dream for Putin. Ever heard the term "useful idiot"? Trump has already showed with NK that if you even give a HINT of cooperation he'll roll over. Cancelling military exercises based off a flimsey (I have read the agreement, it is incredibly vague and has no real plans or way to reinforce) agreement is bonkers. No nice way to put it. Oh and back to the FBI being corrupt, you can't state an opinion like it is a fact. It's a common theme with certain supporters to take Trump talking points, state them as reality, and when you ask for proof half the time you get a link from a conspiracy site or a referral back to Trump's words. You'll have to do more than repeat what Trump has said, you'll have to use things he disdains like "facts". Also I did edit my post earlier on the judges part, that is all well and good but uh.....you could say that of any Republican. Not some drastic change. I'll be frank with you, I think the end times a comin and ole Trump is doing what he can to undermine America abroad (not necessarilly intentionally, I have no idea what is going through his head), while throwing some meat to his base domestically. Remember it is Israel and its people that are the chosen. Nothing Biblically brings up America being the last one standing, though almost a Christians I have met assume it as if Jesus himself stated in back in the day. Btw no Trump is not the Antichrist and SEVERAL Presidents have contributed (blues and reds alike, I am not a republican hater at all, I liked Romney, I was ok with Bush till the whole needless war thing, liked McCain as well and I did NOT vote for Obama) to the downfall of America. Right now I am viewing things as one would the fall of Rome. But considering we are quite the power, our fall probably means Jesus will be coming soon, and frankly I welcome it. Tired of the whole thing really and I am quite young. World is an evil place. 

Edited by Mozart's Starling
  • Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Mozart's Starling said:

Look we can all list bullet points of every president (I'll google one for Obama if you like, though I suspect it will be met with "fake news" as is typical with his "fans".

I presented those items in response to your claim that all he basically has going for him is the economy. 

Doesn't change the fact that Europe is flying anti Trump Baloons,

No, only some radical, leftist anti-America protestors are flying anti-Trump balloons.   And those protestors don't speak for everyone in Europe.  If you saw the weirdos that were protesting, you would see just how meaningless and unimportant their protesting was.  

and the FBI corruption thing is ACCORDING TO HIM which you might know.....uhhhhh he's being investigated by them. He might have an interest in you believing that.

No, that is not according to him.  We know a lot more than we used to know and it is pretty clear that the higher levels of the FBI, CIA and NSA are pretty corrupt.   He is not being "investigated."   It's more of a case of, "here's a man, now go find a crime and make him guilty of it."

Also, again, trusting Putin is stupid stupid stupid. Can't sugarcoat it.

Trump is not trusting Putin.  Most of the crap the media is putting out is nothing more than conjecture.  They don't know what was said in the meeting and they are basically making stuff up. They have evidence of nothing they are claiming; not ONE scintilla of evidence.

And I am sorry to say the following; even if Trump is totally innocent of all Russian accusations, he's still a dream for Putin. Ever heard the term "useful idiot"?

No, Trump has been very hard on Putin, much harder than previous presidents. https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/03/12_ways_trump_is_a_nightmare_for_putin.html

Trump has already showed with NK that if you even give a HINT of cooperation he'll roll over.

That is not true.  Trump is wanting to de-nuke NK.  You don't accomplish that  by manhandling them.   If they show cooperation, you reward it,  that is how you move forward.  You don't accomplish anything by insulting the leader of NK and embarrassing him in public.   You want him to de-nuke.  That's a good thing.  That's how you deal with people like him.   He has to save face in that culture and if Trump comes in like wrecking ball, it will only drive NK to further their nuke program and threaten us and the world.

Cancelling military exercises based off a flimsey (I have read the agreement, it is incredibly vague and has no real plans or way to reinforce) agreement is bonkers. No nice way to put it.

That was purely conditional. If he reneges and returns to ramping up the nukes, that deal is off.   The plans and exact details have not been published; but that doesn't mean they don't exist.  You are not really privy to all of the information and it might be a good for you to reminded that there is a lot that is going on behind the scenes that we are not being told and for good reason.

Oh and back to the FBI being corrupt, you can't state an opinion like it is a fact. It's a common theme with certain supporters to take Trump talking points, state them as reality, and when you ask for proof half the time you get a link from a conspiracy site or a referral back to Trump's words. You'll have to do more than repeat what Trump has said, you'll have to use things he disdains like "facts".

It's been in the news that testimony from various leaders in the intelligence community has been contradictory.  Just the other day, we discovered that the testimony of Lisa Page totally contracts the testimony of Strzrok.  In fact, it appears that she through him under the bus.   Comey's testimony has been found to be self-contradictory and James Clapper is already known  to have lied under oath.   Trump's claims they "wire tapped" his campaign has been vindicated.    

And when you have someone like Comey who outlines 111 felony counts committed by Hillary and then fails to recommend charges be filed, that is a massive example of corruption.

Also I did edit my post earlier on the judges part, that is all well and good but uh.....you could say that of any Republican. Not some drastic change. I'll be frank with you, I think the end times a comin and ole Trump is doing what he can to undermine America abroad, while throwing some meat to his base domestically.

There is no evidence currently that anything like that is going to happen.   Maybe that is just wishful thinking on your part, but nothing more.

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I presented those items in response to your claim that all he basically has going for him is the economy. 

No, only some radical, leftist anti-America protestors are flying anti-Trump balloons.   And those protestors don't speak for everyone in Europe.  If you saw the weirdos that were protesting, you would see just how meaningless and unimportant their protesting was.  

No, that is not according to him.  We know a lot more than we used to know and it is pretty clear that the higher levels of the FBI, CIA and NSA are pretty corrupt.   He is not being "investigated."   It's more of a case of, "here's a man, now go find a crime and make him guilty of it."

Trump is not trusting Putin.  Most of the crap the media is putting out is nothing more than conjecture.  They don't know what was said in the meeting and they are basically making stuff up. They have evidence of nothing they are claiming; not ONE scintilla of evidence.

No, Trump has been very hard on Putin, much harder than previous presidents. https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/03/12_ways_trump_is_a_nightmare_for_putin.html

That is not true.  Trump is wanting to de-nuke NK.  You don't accomplish that  by manhandling them.   If they show cooperation, you reward it,  that is how you move forward.  You don't accomplish anything by insulting the leader of NK and embarrassing him in public.   You want him to de-nuke.  That's a good thing.  That's how you deal with people like him.   He has to save face in that culture and if Trump comes in like wrecking ball, it will only drive NK to further their nuke program and threaten us and the world.

That was purely conditional. If he reneges and returns to ramping up the nukes, that deal is off.   The plans and exact details have not been published; but that doesn't mean they don't exist.  You are not really privy to all of the information and it might be a good for you to reminded that there is a lot that is going on behind the scenes that we are not being told and for good reason.

It's been in the news that testimony from various leaders in the intelligence community has been contradictory.  Just the other day, we discovered that the testimony of Lisa Page totally contracts the testimony of Strzrok.  In fact, it appears that she through him under the bus.   Comey's testimony has been found to be self-contradictory and James Clapper is already known  to have lied under oath.   Trump's claims they "wire tapped" his campaign has been vindicated.    

And when you have someone like Comey who outlines 111 felony counts committed by Hillary and then fails to recommend charges be filed, that is a massive example of corruption.

There is no evidence currently that anything like that is going to happen.   Maybe that is just wishful thinking on your part, but nothing more.

So to sum it all up "them darn leftists (Europe), Trump too has shown signs of corruption throughout his life and contradicts himself every 24 hours but that's ok he's just the leader of the free world not nearly as important as the FBI (remember character judgements and assumptions only apply to those NOT on our team, not our team itself). Oh and a point I haven't even hit on yet, his choices.....oh man I have never SEEN so many firing and resignations by hand picked staffers before. That indicates a poor judge of character, and that is not a good thing when you're working with the world stage. Also Trump tougher than on Russian than anyone else......look if you're that far in his camp we can't have a discussion. I won't be rude about it, I respect all Christians and in the end, as long as we're turning to God and doing our part in his plan that is ultimately all that matters. From a Biblical standpoint our fall is coming anyway, and be it a president flying the red or blue flag it had to happen at some point as has been told. So I'll bow out with you here. Have a good day, and may God bless you.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  14

2 hours ago, one.opinion said:

Alternatively, we can directly look at what President Trump says and does. I don't need any type of news agency to tell me whether or not his words and deeds exemplify a person committed to Christ.

What has he done that is so morally egregious since coming to office and turning his life over to Jesus (as many evangelical ministers attest)? What so offends you? And makes you say he is not honourable or measure up to your view as a Christian?

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Mozart's Starling said:

Look we can all list bullet points of every president (I'll google one for Obama if you like, though I suspect it will be met with "fake news" as is typical with his "fans". Doesn't change the fact that Europe is flying anti Trump Baloons, and the FBI corruption thing is ACCORDING TO HIM which you might know.....uhhhhh he's being investigated by them. He might have an interest in you believing that. Also, again, trusting Putin is stupid stupid stupid. Can't sugarcoat it. And I am sorry to say the following; even if Trump is totally innocent of all Russian accusations, he's still a dream for Putin. Ever heard the term "useful idiot"? Trump has already showed with NK that if you even give a HINT of cooperation he'll roll over. Cancelling military exercises based off a flimsey (I have read the agreement, it is incredibly vague and has no real plans or way to reinforce) agreement is bonkers. No nice way to put it. Oh and back to the FBI being corrupt, you can't state an opinion like it is a fact. It's a common theme with certain supporters to take Trump talking points, state them as reality, and when you ask for proof half the time you get a link from a conspiracy site or a referral back to Trump's words. You'll have to do more than repeat what Trump has said, you'll have to use things he disdains like "facts". Also I did edit my post earlier on the judges part, that is all well and good but uh.....you could say that of any Republican. Not some drastic change. I'll be frank with you, I think the end times a comin and ole Trump is doing what he can to undermine America abroad (not necessarilly intentionally, I have no idea what is going through his head), while throwing some meat to his base domestically. Remember it is Israel and its people that are the chosen. Nothing Biblically brings up America being the last one standing, though almost a Christians I have met assume it as if Jesus himself stated in back in the day. Btw no Trump is not the Antichrist and SEVERAL Presidents have contributed (blues and reds alike, I am not a republican hater at all, I liked Romney, I was ok with Bush till the whole needless war thing, liked McCain as well and I did NOT vote for Obama) to the downfall of America. Right now I am viewing things as one would the fall of Rome. But considering we are quite the power, our fall probably means Jesus will be coming soon, and frankly I welcome it. Tired of the whole thing really and I am quite young. World is an evil place. 

Please do list the good things Obama did in Eight years.

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Davida said:

it is easy to recognize the popular lies regurgitated by the programmed uninformed public out of the Liberal medias biases &  false narratives

Did you say that with a straight face? Is it somehow "a popular lie from the Liberal media" that his business empire is profiting from his presidency?

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Usually a candidate with good moral character aligns with the same issues that concern Christians such as being against abortion and supporting the Biblical definition of marriage for example.

In the past most Republican presidential candidates not only held the same position on these issues, but they also had what appeared to be strong moral values, so it didn't become a problem until 2016. Trump may have claimed to support the same positions as I do on many of the issues, but he also had a reputation of being a liar, a man who betrayed not one, but three wives, and broke oaths to God when he promised to love and to cherish two of his previous wives until death, so how could I trust him to be honest with me and to our country? Add in the bigotry, pettiness, impulsiveness, misogyny, obsession with wealth, pride in self, and the lack of empathy that Trump displays, and there was no way I could support or vote for him despite his position on the issues we may have agreed on.

When I read the Bible, in both the Old and the New Testaments obedience is a top priority for believers. Jesus is my Lord and Savior, so following His commands and teachings are of upmost importance in my walk with Him. I could not put my personal witness in jeopardy by voting for a candidate who lives a life that is so out of tune with the teachings of Jesus and the Bible. 

When I vote for a candidate they are to represent me and what I stand for, so the candidate I support in a public office in turn becomes a direct reflection of me and my values. Yes, Trump may have supported some of the same issues as myself, but his personal character directly contradicts that of a follower of Christ; therefore, I had to choose which is most important; the issues of the world, or how it would appear to the world if I voted for a candidate who also claims to be a believer, yet lives a blatantly sinful and disobedient worldly life. For me the choice to not support Trump was a very easy one to make. 

As others have pointed out...David was an adulterer, murderer etc yet a man after God’s heart after he repented of his wrongs. Do you know Trump’s heart after he repented? If God forgives who are we to with hold forgiveness. You are bringing up his past...judge him for his work as president. BTW he was being forthright in telling Europe they neede to pay up...or do you want to pay the whole bill for defending them?

Edited by Littlelambseativy
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Littlelambseativy said:

Please do list the good things Obama did in Eight years.

I would but since it's clear that there's at least a hint of strong Trump support here, and I already mentioned I was done (granted with that specific poster at the time, but frankly at this point I am tired of it). If the people asking it are a 100% Trump backers the only thing I'll be met with is "fake news", so it seems like a waste of time. When you're convinced literally all contrary sources of of info are part of a grand global conspiracy reasoning is impossible. So again, with respect I am done, no ill will meant. It's just "fans" aren't conducive to good debates, and frankly I don't feel a strong need to defend Obama because I didn't vote for him (the first or second time either) At the time he came around I certainly could have,but I was totally new to politics and didn't want to make a rash decision as I take these things quite seriously. I think suspending critical thought just because a team flies your colors is responsible for a lot of the issues with the world now to be honest.

Edited by Mozart's Starling

Guest shiloh357
9 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

It appears they represent the majority. People in Europe really don't like Trump.  

2083664641_trumpratings.jpg.64c38b89a054009e6315b3f7a8b6fa25.jpg

Polls can be manipulated to reflect any outcome you want depending on who you ask and how you phrase the question.   The polls had Hillary winning by a massive landslide.