• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

8 minutes ago, Mozart's Starling said:

I'll put this in my notebook if I ever become a future politcian. Go through 70 years of life of hedonism, wrath, lies, and greed, then run for the Republican party and say I spoke to God and I like totally believe in him now guys, for reals. Not saying older gents can't repent, God will accept you whenever you come to him, true. But imo, gonna utilize that good ole common sense tag, it is less likely that you have a come to Jesus moment right when you suddenly become a Republican and continue to behave in the manner you have throughout your life. It is more likely you are opportunist like you have always been. Again, I am not saying that Trump is or is not saved. Just saying that is one heck of a turn to have at such a convient time. Again media aside, his own own tongue betrays him on a regular basis. If he spoke less often I'd think more of him frankly.

I think there has been a change in the President over the past several weeks or more....of this I am glad.   Perhaps he is now in a place where Christians can minister to him so he can grow more and more.   That is my hope and prayer for him.  God is working His purposes out for all of us... sometimes it just takes more time for some of us.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1957

24 minutes ago, Mozart's Starling said:

See this is the underlying issue here. "I don't care" has now become an acceptable sentiment. "I don't care what the truth is I just want my parties agenda implemented". You have any idea how insane that sounds? Sorry mate, it is a dark path you're on if the truth no longer matters to you. Melania literally wore a "I don't care" labled piece of clothing about those silly liberals not being cool with mass separation of families.  Now before you say the obvious counterpoint like "it happened under obama too" (which it in fact did) it did NOT happen at such a rate. It was a rare occurence in extreme circumstances, but under Trump's philosophy it became more prevelant. Not caring about your fellow man or the truth aren't words that should be coming out of members on a Christian site. Not calling your faith into question btw (God doesn't magically cure your problems you have to devote time to them, and I have PLENTY myself), just that your words of indicitave of issues you need to come to terms with. It's genuinely disturbing to see.

Well if I was to focus on the Presidents  character issues or any politicians character issues. . . I probably best not vote. 

I choose to look beyond his character and focus on what he is actually doing for his country.  So far it is more good then harm. Can you not see that?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/27/1990

4 minutes ago, Debp said:

I think there has been a change in the President over the past several weeks or more....of this I am glad.   Perhaps he is now in a place where Christians can minister to him so he can grow more and more.   That is my hope and prayer for him.  God is working His purposes out for all of us... sometimes it just takes more time for some of us.

Believe it or not I hope he does (if already has not) come to Christ. I am not saying Trump is Satan or beyond redemeption, just that he should get it through his heads "words matter" and "overexposure is not a virtue". He just never stops attacking, never opts for silence when it would be best. I mean he's leading the free world, we don't have the luxury of him taking his time to start acting in a resonable manner.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

4 minutes ago, Butero said:

Now he has a track record, so those how can I trust him questions are out the window.  For me, the decision to vote for Trump was an easy one, because the alternative with a chance to win was Hillary.  I had nothing to lose.

I voted for the President mainly because he would appoint conservative Supreme Court Justices...but now I am pleased with the way he is leading our country in other aspects as well.

Finally some actual changes happening for the better, rather than just talk as most politicians do!!

3 minutes ago, Mozart's Starling said:

Believe it or not I hope he does (if already has not) come to Christ. I am not saying Trump is Satan or beyond redemeption, just that he should get it through his heads "words matter" and "overexposure is not a virtue". He just never stops attacking, never opts for silence when it would be best. I mean he's leading the free world, we don't have the luxury of him taking his time to start acting in a resonable manner.

It is for reason  I should be praying for him in Jesus name and believe that prayer will take affect in Gods timing. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  14

8 minutes ago, Mozart's Starling said:

I'll put this in my notebook if I ever become a future politcian. Go through 70 years of life of hedonism, wrath, lies, and greed, then run for the Republican party and say I spoke to God and I like totally believe in him now guys, for reals. Not saying older gents can't repent, God will accept you whenever you come to him, true. But imo, gonna utilize that good ole common sense tag, it is less likely that you have a come to Jesus moment right when you suddenly become a Republican and continue to behave in the manner you have throughout your life. It is more likely you are opportunist like you have always been. Again, I am not saying that Trump is or is not saved. Just saying that is one heck of a turn to have at such a convient time. Again media aside, his own own tongue betrays him on a regular basis. If he spoke less often I'd think more of him frankly.

Vast numbers die never knowing God’s love and unending mercy. If you have experienced that mercy, you should thrill that another soul has been saved and not question why God showed that same mercy to one you so deride. God does not turn anyone away, unlike us who feel they are not deserving of the very mercy and eternal life we have in Jesus. 

Who are we to question why God chose him to lead the US..who are we to question why God sent bornagain men and women to  intercede for him and hold him up before God.. who are we to question why God forgave him his sin ..the sin you repeat in your posts...if God forgave him his sin, it is under the blood and God no longer sees or recalls it....cast in the sea of His forgetfulness, just like yours and mine. 

Then why do you bring it up again? God doesn't Recall it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Can anyone tell me why I keep getting a reply from worthy boards saying I have reached my limit of responses to posts. Likes etc.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/27/1990

10 minutes ago, Blue1Sapphire said:

Can anyone tell me why I keep getting a reply from worthy boards saying I have reached my limit of responses to posts. Likes etc.

Same. Can't like some posts for some reason.

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

I didn't say that at all. I clearly said in my post "Not everyone's conversion is that dramatic of course and for many it's a gradual process,"

I know many like that also. I would even go as far as to say that is the case with most new believers. 

But that grace is not available for Trump, right?.   He is supposed to not have any issues and be on top of everything and walk as a perfect Christian?

He is a liar!

No, he is not

Just in the last few days President Trump said that his approval ratings were better than that of Abraham Lincoln’s. There were no presidential approval polls when Abraham Lincoln was president.

He was not lying.  He was referring to a recent Gallup Poll that put his popularity with Republicans at 92%, which is the highest of any president except Bush right after 9/11.   He misunderstood the poll data and interpreted it incorrectly.   But he was not attempting to deliberately lie.

Even worse he called a report about his criticism of the Prime Minister of the UK that came out in The Sun newspaper "fake news", but it's was recorded and everyone can hear he was lying for themselves. Trump's behavior and blatant lying is unlike any politician that has ever held the office of president. He deserves all the criticism he gets. 

What he called also "fake news"  was the report from WashPo that he called Teresa May a "bossy school teacher" and "boring."  He is accused of criticizing May, but what he was criticizing was her handling of the Brexit policy.  

So he is not lying about this. 

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, Mozart's Starling said:

Sorry, I assumed that meant for members not political figures who none of us know, but whatever. This ain't my first Christian site and I am familar with this attitude. On the same site that said Obama was godless heathen, you say the same about Trump and all of the sudden that rule becomes relevant. Typical, but I'll assume this is rule is equally enforced for this site as I am new here  and not a rule that is selectively applied like others.

I know that I have reported those types of comments regarding obama when folks have made unfounded claims on him too, or insulting names etc. I know the mods have deleted such comments. It is equally applied, when seen and reported.