• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

If we even take a small look as christains with BIBLES open.     I assure us all Trump is not true christain .  

I think you just ended the conversation with me.....   you don't have the knowledge, authority or information to make that decision...….   and to do so puts you in a position that I really don't care to even be around....    pffft

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/04/1954

For those that want to bash Trump, you have Facebook to do that if you so choose to do so. He was duly elected and has been berated and harassed daily since being sworn in. This is a Christian ministry group and I would just as soon not see politics dragged in here.  He is the President and anyone that is not happy about that needs to get over it and wait it out just as we did Obama. Thank you!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Gonna leave the politics alone,will leave it with this

There will be a one world Government,in that sense I guess Russia , as well as all other non Christian nations(government)not the people will become our friends(by peace shall destroy many)

At the same time ,they have and always will be our enemy in God's eye's

They will turn on us.

Can't go against the plan of God,period!!!!

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Even if he is not a Christian, he is the best president we have had in recent memory.  He has done more good for this country than the last three administrations combined.

Thank you Shiloh for the honesty .     I never said he is doing a bad job at all.   Just making the point he is not christain . 

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

I'm curious, I haven't been following Trump's speeches closely, but why do you think he is pulling the wool over the conservative Christian's eyes? What has he said that leads you to believe those things?

You mean like when Obama was running for office and called himself a Christian?? Nothing could be further from the truth. And Trump has done some bad things in his life BEFORE he was elected as president and all those that slammed him for what he did 11 years prior which had nothing to do with him running for office. You can literally pick virtually any lifetime politician and dig up more dirt on them than you can Trump. Trump has apologized to his wife, family and the country and has surrounded himself with many Christians. He is not perfect, but we did not elect a pastor, we elected a businessman that knows how to get things done unlike many of the previous presidents before him.

I came here hoping to avoid the political poop slinging and I honestly do not think it has any business on a "Christian" site. I hope and pray we can get off this topic as not to offend people and run them off.  And btw, Trump is a president that is trying to do what is best for Americans and not politicians, so can we give the guy a change as he has had zero so far since his inauguration. Thanks...

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

I'm curious, I haven't been following Trump's speeches closely, but why do you think he is pulling the wool over the conservative Christian's eyes? What has he said that leads you to believe those things?

Someone made a great point earlier about WHO Obama sat under and I think we all ought to KNOW that man was no christain .   But many christains THINK TRUMP IS .

and he is not .     That is the point I am making .    Not saying the man is doing a bad job .   But he is not christain .  and if folks think he is , THEN they will be decieved

when his king and queen Kenny and puala push more than ever that inclusive christanity ,  WHICH I call a spade a spade no matter who it offends .

AND inclusive chrisanity ,   ITS OF SATAN .    If that upsets folks ,  buy lots of pepto , cause I am not going to cease preaching out against satans all inclusive religion .

Just now, Yowm said:

I never heard Trump claim to be  Christian, only some of the over eager evangelicals. So should we blame Trump?

No we don't blame trump  .    We should pray for trump .   Trump is not at fault one ounce for christains calling him christain .  THOSE calling him one Are at fault with poor discernment .

Today the left calls anything Liberal christain ,  Well the rights got real bad at it too.

If we cant discern what is OBVIOIUS then we got major discernment problems .   We should pray for trump .   but let no man lie and say trump IS christain.

I watched trump in his interviews and this  lil runt thing knew real quick he was not  .     Neither bush were either .   you would think it would be plain to see .  

I worry one like Obama might run under the conservative ticket, and folks would THINK it was christain cause it says a few biblical things .

TOO many just lose sight when it comes to things .     But yes ,we don't blame trump .  we should pray for him .  

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Someone made a great point earlier about WHO Obama sat under and I think we all ought to KNOW that man was no christain .   But many christains THINK TRUMP IS .

and he is not .     That is the point I am making .    Not saying the man is doing a bad job .   But he is not christain .  and if folks think he is , THEN they will be decieved

when his king and queen Kenny and puala push more than ever that inclusive christanity ,  WHICH I call a spade a spade no matter who it offends .

AND inclusive chrisanity ,   ITS OF SATAN .    If that upsets folks ,  buy lots of pepto , cause I am not going to cease preaching out against satans all inclusive religion .

Unless you know for a fact that Trump has not asked Christ into his life and to turn from sin, you can not possibly made any such allegation. I do not know, nor do you know. He has many Christian in his cabinet and he is not a theologian, but he does not profess to be without sin and he is a man that loves his country and is doing what he feels is best for America. Several of the previous presidents have made terrible trade deals where we have transferred out trillions of our wealth to other countries and many businesses and industry have been closed down and people put out of work. He is not a spiritual leader, he is a businessman that is trying to fix the terrible mess our country is in. We have 21 TRILLION dollars in debt and he is trying to reverse the tide. Lets give him a chance to do so without being overly judgemental! Thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

5 hours ago, Blue1Sapphire said:

Can anyone tell me why I keep getting a reply from worthy boards saying I have reached my limit of responses to posts. Likes etc.

There's a daily limit on number of likes one can do. I'm not sure what it is, though.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Drew54 said:

Unless you know for a fact that Trump has not asked Christ into his life and to turn from sin, you can not possibly made any such allegation. I do not know, nor do you know. He has many Christian in his cabinet and he is not a theologian, but he does not profess to be without sin and he is a man that loves his country and is doing what he feels is best for America. Several of the previous presidents have made terrible trade deals where we have transferred out trillions of our wealth to other countries and many businesses and industry have been closed down and people put out of work. He is not a spiritual leader, he is a businessman that is trying to fix the terrible mess our country is in. We have 21 TRILLION dollars in debt and he is trying to reverse the tide. Lets give him a chance to do so without being overly judgemental! Thanks.

Lets look at this logic .   KENNETH COPELAND CLAIMS JESUS ,    PAULA WHITE ,  OBAMA DID ,   

this generation has been lulled to sleep when it comes to discernment .   Joel olstein , rick warren , brian McLaren ,  You going to say THOSE are true christains too .

NO ,   we know a tree by its fruits .  LET PAUL SUM IT UP for all those afraid to call a spade a spade or name names .

SATANS ministirs CAN APPEAR as ministrirs of righteousness and deceive many .  But according to this generation IF you name names ,  you wrong and we cant tell a tree by its fruits .

Don't expect me to fall for this .   TRUMP is not christain , Obama was not christain .  ITS MOUTH , not heart at most .

WE should be praying for their conversion .