• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

18 minutes ago, Drew54 said:

You mean like when Obama was running for office and called himself a Christian?? Nothing could be further from the truth. And Trump has done some bad things in his life BEFORE he was elected as president and all those that slammed him for what he did 11 years prior which had nothing to do with him running for office. You can literally pick virtually any lifetime politician and dig up more dirt on them than you can Trump. Trump has apologized to his wife, family and the country and has surrounded himself with many Christians. He is not perfect, but we did not elect a pastor, we elected a businessman that knows how to get things done unlike many of the previous presidents before him.

I came here hoping to avoid the political poop slinging and I honestly do not think it has any business on a "Christian" site. I hope and pray we can get off this topic as not to offend people and run them off.  And btw, Trump is a president that is trying to do what is best for Americans and not politicians, so can we give the guy a change as he has had zero so far since his inauguration. Thanks...

Why do Trump people always bring up Obama?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/04/1954

People bring up Obama because some say that Trump is not a Christian and we do not know his heart or whether or not he has truly accepted Jesus (Yesuah) as Lord and Savior, but when it comes to falsifying a statement of faith, not did it on a larger scale than Obama did as he ran for office claiming he was a Christian, with a muslim name and in his own book he said that whichever way the winds of fate may blow that he would stick with his muslim brother.. So you can not accuse one and not the other when there is a rough comparison being made.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, n2thelight said:

He's the worst President we've had in the history of the U.S.,But you all will just defend him no matter what he does.

It's amazing to me

Why?

While neither men are true christain .  TRUMP is not the worst president .   That title goes to ONE above them all.     IT WAS OBAMA.  

That might sting a bit .    But look on the bright side ,  we can pray for them to COME TO CHRIST .  for all have sinned , their is none good , BUT GOD .

So lets pray for those men to come to Christ .   

He's the worst President we've had in the history of the U.S.,But you all will just defend him no matter what he does.

It's amazing to me

Why?

And what facts do you have to substantiate that statement?? Or is it the leftist spin you are listening to without thinking for yourself and actually looking at the statistical data of the economic improvements that he has made?? You have to give a person a chance to show he is doing his best for a nation, but that has not happened since the day of his inauguration and people are going by what the media hate mongers say about him. The economy is booming. there are more jobs available now than there are people out of work, he is renegotiating terrible trade deals that have transferred trillions of dollars to other countries. He has done many good things, but he has been systematically badgered and berated since day one. Go look at the government statistics and then decide for yourself. The man is not perfect, but neither has any other before him! Seriously!

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Yowm said:

This is from Worthy's Terms of Service...

Disrespectful or threatening comments toward governmental institutions and/or world leaders will not be tolerated. (1 Pet. 2:13-17)

IMO,is that better

2 hours ago, Drew54 said:

And what facts do you have to substantiate that statement?? Or is it the leftist spin you are listening to without thinking for yourself and actually looking at the statistical data of the economic improvements that he has made?? You have to give a person a chance to show he is doing his best for a nation, but that has not happened since the day of his inauguration and people are going by what the media hate mongers say about him. The economy is booming. there are more jobs available now than there are people out of work, he is renegotiating terrible trade deals that have transferred trillions of dollars to other countries. He has done many good things, but he has been systematically badgered and berated since day one. Go look at the government statistics and then decide for yourself. The man is not perfect, but neither has any other before him! Seriously!

Edited by George
Removed language from post -- for this reason n2thelight is removed from this thread.
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

I'm neither left or right but damn you all can't see that,he hasn't a clue IMO

He brings all that on himself

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters'

He's like a freaking 5th grader

You keep on hating him. My question to you is, did you hate him from the start or only because of something he might have said?? Because I do not know that quote.  What I do know is that he has been attacked even before the primaries by the leftists that hate him. Had he ran as a Democrat, the media would be singing his praises and clamoring all over him and his family and yet being a Republican, he has been attacked, mock beheaded, insulted and even his family has been attacked, so I have a hard time just taking some hear say from people like you that will hate him for any reason of your choosing.

But this is suppose to be a Christian chat group so why do we have to have this here?? As Christians, are we not suppose to be better than all of this?? Do we really need this in here?? I did not vote for a spiritual leader, I voted for a business man that know how to get things done and our economy is proving he knows what he is doing so lets please move on!

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Drew54 said:

You keep on hating him. My question to you is, did you hate him from the start or only because of something he might have said?? Because I do not know that quote.  What I do know is that he has been attacked even before the primaries by the leftists that hate him. Had he ran as a Democrat, the media would be singing his praises and clamoring all over him and his family and yet being a Republican, he has been attacked, mock beheaded, insulted and even his family has been attacked, so I have a hard time just taking some hear say from people like you that will hate him for any reason of your choosing.

But this is suppose to be a Christian chat group so why do we have to have this here?? As Christians, are we not suppose to be better than all of this?? Do we really need this in here?? I did not vote for a spiritual leader, I voted for a business man that know how to get things done and our economy is proving he knows what he is doing so lets please move on!

He's not a president,wouldn't care if he was independent.

What did he get done as a business man?

Just now, n2thelight said:

He's not a president,wouldn't care if he was independent.

What did he get done as a business man?

Investigate it. You know Google?? He is a billionaire and it wasn't just given to him.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Drew54 said:

Investigate it. You know Google?? He is a billionaire and it wasn't just given to him.

He was born into into it,you ck google