WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,258
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - A federal judge temporarily barred the U.S. government on Monday from the rapid deportation of immigrant parents reunited with their children, while a court considers the impact on children’s rights to seek asylum.

The government is working to meet a court order to reunite around 2,550 children who were separated by U.S. immigration officials from their parents at the U.S.-Mexican border.

The families had been separated as part of a broader crackdown on illegal immigration by the administration of President Donald Trump, sparking an international outcry. The president ordered the practice stopped on June 20. [ Source: Reuters (Read More...) ]

The post U.S. judge suspends deportations of reunited immigrant families appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I hope that something good is done in regards to these poor families and good working men. Every immigrant is not a bad guy and many enrich this nation. California would actually be in deep trouble without the labor they provide especially, the farming and mining industries in NorCal and the Fresno-Bakersfield area. They'd be very hard hit.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

5 hours ago, differentDemocrat said:

I hope that something good is done in regards to these poor families and good working men. Every immigrant is not a bad guy and many enrich this nation. California would actually be in deep trouble without the labor they provide especially, the farming and mining industries in NorCal and the Fresno-Bakersfield area. They'd be very hard hit.

Most agricultural areas agree.  We need laborers to pick fruit and work in the hops and grapes.  It is a year round industry even though the fruit doesn't grow that long.  The trees and vines need to be maintained, pruned etc and it does take some skill. Picking asparagus is back breaking work that few are willing to do, as is working in onions though our Italian immigrants still do it.  Other crops like soy beans and wheat require the use of dangerous equipment as can be told by the number of accidents each year..  

In the 50s the laborers used to be brought in by family groups and each patriarch was responsible for his people.  My dad had been a social worker and said that they almost never had problems with the Mexican immigrants.  It was drugs that made the difference over the years.  Now human trafficking.  How wicked our world has become, that it preys upon children and the innocents who don't understand English.  It corrupts and warps them.  

We have many people who are good citizens and wanna be citizens among the Hispanic populations.  Some of our best artists and craftsmen come from among them.  And there is nothing better that home made Mexican food, especially tamales.  I have many friends from among those peoples, and befriend more every week.  It is fascinating to compare the ways we were raised with older Hispanic women.  Often we hold a lot in common.  

Unfortunately there is also a lot of reverse discrimination here.  Much hatred of white people exists and of law enforcement.  But the latter is a sign of the end times.  Those immigrants who hate and break our laws and hate those who enforce them need to be expelled from our country and kept out at the borders.  I wish we could do the same for all who are native born of citizens that hate our laws and law enforcement.  In cultural anthropology we learned that that Aztecs used to use the Baja peninsula as a penal colony.   Often I have though that it would be nice if we could empty our prisons and send them all to antarctica and isolate them somehow.  However, some of them have also been rehabilitated and reformed by God's grace.  Believers exist among them;  but a portion of those are deceivers and con men, I have noticed.  Still, we occasionally have prisoners as members here on Worthy.  Our church and many others have jail ministries and those who are not as hardened have become members of our church and others.  

Blessings,

A different Republican.

• Thumbs Up 1