• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

1 hour ago, Hadasa said:

Well , I am not a mind reader. Perhaps I just assumed you have read some of what I posted being a royal member an all. I apologize if I misunderstood your question. I have read Hebrews and I know the former covenant is obsolete.

I know the Ark in the covenant in Rev. 11:19 is not a what but a who.

Psalm 132:7-9
7Let us go to His dwelling place; let us worship at His footstool. 8Arise, O LORD, to Your resting place, You and the ark of Your strength. 9May Your priests be clothed with righteousness, and Your saints shout for joy.…

Royal member just refers to the number of posts he has made.  

The arc in heaven is where Jesus placed His own blood for our sins.  No more sin offering is needed so the mercy seat is not needed in earth.  What a beautiful passage that you quoted!

Guest shiloh357
21 minutes ago, Knowingtruth said:

Unlikely!

Actually, there a very strong tradition that it is under the Temple mount based on the fact that the Jews had made facsimiles of the original pieces of temple furniture and that if they were ever invaded, they had a plan to replace the original pieces with the facsimiles and hide the originals under the temple mount.  Thus the temple furniture depicted on the Arch of Titus are not the originals.  There is a walled off chamber in a labyrinth of tunnels that is believed to be where the ark and other pieces of furniture are stored. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I personally believe it is under the Temple Mount.  

The irony if it's under the dome of the rock. :D

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  625
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Actually, there a very strong tradition that it is under the Temple mount based on the fact that the Jews had made facsimiles of the original pieces of temple furniture and that if they were ever invaded, they had a plan to replace the original pieces with the facsimiles and hide the originals under the temple mount.  Thus the temple furniture depicted on the Arch of Titus are not the originals.  There is a walled off chamber in a labyrinth of tunnels that is believed to be where the ark and other pieces of furniture are stored. 

Even when the first temple was there, it had been moved elsewhere. So possibility of hiding in the temple itself cannot be thought of.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

13 hours ago, Knowingtruth said:

It is rumored that it is in Ethiopia, and it appears Solomon gifted to queen Sheeba

Ron Wyatt found it.  It's hidden in a cave exactly under where Jesus was crucified.  In Golgotha. 

• Thumbs Up 1

It is clear the OC It is clear she is an Ark, it is clearis obsolete. So again , in the Psalm what or who was He taking up with Him? that at the ascension the early Church was not taken up this being the apostles, they had work to do. So who was taken up? Mary was His Ark which housed Him and was with Him through thick and thin. The scriptures are clear! It is only by the Holy Spirit that you can be led to the mysteries of them. The Psalm states He took with Him the ARK of HIS STRENGTH when He went to His resting place . This is at the right hand of the Father in the TEMPLE of God where too the ARK OF THE COVENANT,  MARY was placed.

This is a hidden mystery revealed and the assumption of Mary is aligned with it. He made her perfect at the annunciation for Himself to dwell in. Now understanding this, we can more clearly understand the snatching up which will take place for a portion of the end time Bride.
1Corinthians 15:51
51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed —
Paul knows this because it happened with Mary and will also happen at the end of the tribulation. It is a spontaneous death and resurrection that will take place in a moment in a twinkling of an eye at the last trumpet at the END of the Tribulation. What was purposed for Her is purposed for the Rev.12 Bride made in her image IMMACULATE. God Bless!

Edited 1 hour ago by Hadasa

Your private interpretation is twisting Scripture to justify the false doctrines concerning Mary.  They are based on old wives tales.  Mary is not the arc,  She was not immaculate and sinless, her body has not yet been assumed into heaven.  She has to wait and be translated with the rest of us when we all are caught up to meet the Lord in the air.   She is not the queen of heaven, nor is she  co redempting with Jesus.  Her spirit is in heaven as are those of the apostles.  Mary got no special treatment.  

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Willa said:

The arc in heaven is where Jesus placed His own blood for our sins.  No more sin offering is needed so the mercy seat is not needed in earth.  What a beautiful passage that you quoted!

Heb 10:12  But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,

Heb 10:13  waiting from that time until his enemies should be made a footstool for his feet.

Heb 10:14  For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified.

Heb 10:15  And the Holy Spirit also bears witness to us; for after saying,

Heb 10:16  "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws on their hearts, and write them on their minds,"

Heb 10:17  then he adds, "I will remember their sins and their lawless deeds no more."

Heb 10:18  Where there is forgiveness of these, there is no longer any offering for sin.

Heb 10:19  Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the holy places by the blood of Jesus,

Heb 10:20  by the new and living way that he opened for us through the curtain, that is, through his flesh,

Heb 10:21  and since we have a great priest over the house of God,

Heb 10:22  let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

15 hours ago, Knowingtruth said:

It is rumored that it is in Ethiopia, and it appears Solomon gifted to queen Sheeba

We all know that as ''born again'' Christians we are the temples of the Lord but the nation of Israel is still plan on building their Temple and the Ark of the Covenant is important for that reason and future prophesy imo until Gods times of the gentiles is over then turns back the hearts of Israel to him again .. It is rumored that Menelek , the son of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba ''an Ethiopian'' visited his father when he was grown but still young and that a replica of the Ark was made and returned with Menelek to Ethiopia in order to throw Israels enemies off, it seems it may still be there to this day .. Like some other posters have mentioned Ron Wyatt made some interesting discoveries and his conclusions bear up with what the Word states concerning the Ark, timelines, and very interesting testimony .. Those are my thoughts as of now ..

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

LOL, that looks like some of the naval warehouses I p/u and delivered at.

I haven't figured out how to post pictures here yet, so I just attached a link.

BTW, that picture is from the end of the first Indiana Jones movie (in case you didn't recognize it). ;)