Knowingtruth

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Why would the ark of the covenant (not the mary thing that hadasa is promoting) even need to be here any more? The old covenant is gone. There is no need for the ark any more. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Hadasa, there is no need to berate people who do not share your views. Just because people disagree, does not mean they are wrong, and you are correct, just a thought! Most people are not going to see the ark as Mary, nor see any Biblical justification for doing so, so, I suggest just dropping it, if you want to say involved.

Additionally, to all, it might be that this thread has run it's course anyway, unless you can come up with som compelling reason, why the question of the OP even matters, might just close the thread. so . . . 

why DOES IT MATTER?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:54 PM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I don't know, but I will believe the Ethiopians, maybe, when they show us!

Perhaps:

19 Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen within his temple. There were flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake, and heavy hail. Rev 11:19

I believe that one has always been in heaven Omegaman.   It's my understanding the one Moses had built was matching the one in heaven...   I'm not sure what difference it makes where it is today....   I don't see it as needed any longer since the Holy Spirit is here for us.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

IMO,I think it's in Heaven

Revelation 11:19 "And the temple of God was open in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament : and there were lightning's, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

On 7/20/2018 at 10:03 PM, Hadasa said:

We who embrace Mary who was fashioned for Wisdom in FULL =FULL OF GRACE, for in God's CREATION HE gives and apportions Wisdom up man according to his gifts. Since the fullness of God was apportioned to her so must the FULL degree of Wisdom as well. At her yes She is perfected for this- to bring forth God's Son as man Wisdom in full had to be with the Son of Man . Wisdom did not create God , God created her. But since HE chose to become Man He had to be conceived by the Holy Spirit with the Fullness of Wisdom present because Wisdom was with Him in heaven . On earth as it is in Heaven!

Can you not see that you are ascribing Divinity to Mary with this?  She was a type and shadow of some scriptural truth, but she was not the actual thing she was a type and shadow of.  That seems to be the point at which you go off into error.   The city that is above, she is our mother.......meaning Zion, heavenly Zion....the city that Abraham searched for....the city that is free, as opposed to the city that was in bondage under the Law of the Old Covenant.   Heavenly Zion is the the church of the new covenant, the MYSTERY of God from the foundation of the world....the Body of CHRIST.....His Bride/Wife.....His beloved vessel that conceives and gives birth to sons of God for Him and by Him....the church....heavenly Zion/New Jerusalem.  That is what Mary is a type and shadow of, in conceiving the Son of God by the Holy Spirit and giving birth to Him.  She likely was the first member of the church/heavenly Zion, the first one to believe in Jesus....we first see her faith in Him at the wedding of Cana, His first recorded miracle.....and she herself was a human being who needed saving.

Here is a beautiful picture of how marriage symbolizes Christ and the church, and thanks be to God for these insights, because I never saw this before, and this is for all our benefit:

1Co 11:7-12

For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman (church) is the glory of the man (Jesus).

For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.

Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

For this cause ought the woman to have power (Holy Spirit is our covering) on her head because of the angels.

Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.

For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman (Jesus in His mercy honours His Wife/Bride as a weaker vessel....NOT that she is equal to Him); but all things of God.

1Ti 2:13-15

For Adam was formed first (Christ in heaven) then Eve (church/Bride).

And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.

But women will be saved through childbearing (as a vessel bringing forth fruit/sons for Him)—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

So we can learn from this how Christ has the pre-eminence, always......not His Mother/Daughter/Bride/Church.  She is NOT co-redemptrix with Him.....she is not Divine....she is not equal to Him......that is going beyond what is written and it goes off into error.  She only partakes and reflects HIS glory, not of her own... but HIS.... in union with Him, by the Holy Spirit, conceiving fruit by HIS Spirit. 

• Praise God! 1

On 7/20/2018 at 10:12 PM, Hadasa said:

Now ,if any want to have a sincere discussion about scripture and know where- in scripture prophecy is ascribed to Mary, I will discuss .ALSO, I AM NOT CATHOLIC but simply Christian. I GET WHAT THE LORD HAS ALLOWED AND WHAT HE IS DOING IN THE END TIMES. I KNOW MARY NEEDED A SAVIOUR BEFORE THIS HAPPENED. I know all the apostle's teachings and prophecy and any doctrine created by man must all align. I get the hints and messages throughout Christian history. Things are not as many see, but only as the few. With that said She has preserved souls out of Catholicism NOT ALL. AND A POPE OR POPES bowing down to statues and carrying Rosary beads means nothing. Trust me satan must malign Mary in every way possible.

First of all nobody here is maligning Mary at all......you are the one who is in error making too much of her.  To see her as we ought to in truth is not maligning her, it takes nothing away from her that she rightfully has, it only takes away what is not hers..and what she herself would not want.

"She" cannot preserve souls, only Jesus can.....once again you are ascribing Divinity to "her".  

It matters a LOT when people are worshiping and putting their trust in the dead, and in beads dedicated to Mary....souls are being led astray of pure devotion to Christ......it is no light matter.  It makes a hybrid out of the pure faith of Christ.  Only a pure gospel can save souls.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

44 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

First of all nobody here is maligning Mary at all......you are the one who is in error making too much of her.  To see her as we ought to in truth is not maligning her, it takes nothing away from her that she rightfully has, it only takes away what is not hers..and what she herself would not want.

"She" cannot preserve souls, only Jesus can.....once again you are ascribing Divinity to "her".  

It matters a LOT when people are worshiping and putting their trust in the dead, and in beads dedicated to Mary....souls are being led astray of pure devotion to Christ......it is no light matter.  It makes a hybrid out of the pure faith of Christ.  Only a pure gospel can save souls.

Even in the days of old GOD once told the jews ,  you worship and bake cakes to the queen of heaven .

SISTER ,  they got no idea what they are doing .   They have no idea how dangerous this stuff truly is .   But may a word FROM THE LORD remind them WHO IS LORD .

GOD has said ,  I AM the LORD and their is no other god besides ME ,  And I will share MY GLORY WITH NONE .

THEY have no idea sister , how dangerous and deadly it is , to try and share the GLORY that is GODS ALONE with any other . 

And JESUS IS THE GLORY OF GOD .   When folk kneel and pray with beads and trinkets ,  and holler out to mary or saints to save them , 

THEY SHOULD have been praying TO  and HONORING the ONLY ONE WHO COULD HAVE SAVED THEM.    We got all we need IN CHRIST and if folks think that is not enough

They have no idea the danger and deception they are .  Sister ,  romes a monster as is her daughters too .    SHE has tried to steal THE INHERITANCE and MAKE IT HERS .

SHE alone desires to sit high above all,  SHE has said in her heart , I AM and their is NO OTHER besides me .      PS ,  WHO DOES THAT SOUND LIKE .  

• This is Worthy 1

Even the mary they pray too ,   IS NOT the MARY of the BIBLE .    OH NO.  THAT MARY would have said ,  WORSHIP GOD , HONOR THE SON ONLY .

They worship an image of God , of mary , of the saints ,   NOT at all compatible to the HOLY GOD of the BIBLE who shares His GLORY with none .

they bow before images ,   YET GOD said DO NOT do such things .    THEY provoke HIM to JEALOUSY with their evil and images that they bow down too.

And WHO can stand BEFORE GOD when once HE is ANGRY .  a hint , NONE .    NONE .      THEY better cease this and fast ,  before it is too late .

• This is Worthy 1

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Even in the days of old GOD once told the jews ,  you worship and bake cakes to the queen of heaven .

SISTER ,  they got no idea what they are doing .   They have no idea how dangerous this stuff truly is .   But may a word FROM THE LORD remind them WHO IS LORD .

GOD has said ,  I AM the LORD and their is no other god besides ME ,  And I will share MY GLORY WITH NONE .

THEY have no idea sister , how dangerous and deadly it is , to try and share the GLORY that is GODS ALONE with any other . 

And JESUS IS THE GLORY OF GOD .   When folk kneel and pray with beads and trinkets ,  and holler out to mary or saints to save them , 

THEY SHOULD have been praying TO  and HONORING the ONLY ONE WHO COULD HAVE SAVED THEM.    We got all we need IN CHRIST and if folks think that is not enough

They have no idea the danger and deception they are .  Sister ,  romes a monster as is her daughters too .    SHE has tried to steal THE INHERITANCE and MAKE IT HERS .

SHE alone desires to sit high above all,  SHE has said in her heart , I AM and their is NO OTHER besides me .      PS ,  WHO DOES THAT SOUND LIKE .  

AMEN.  Oh, I would like to give two "worthies" and a "glory to God" for this.    I pray there are ears to hear.......it's a life and death matter.  We are not to be friends or have sympathies with it....but expose it for what it is.  The Lord is trying very hard to tell us what it is.....why else is it so full of plagues of homosexuality and pedophilia....it's been in the news often enough....what more does it take to get the message across?  Mystery Babylon....a cage full of foul birds...demons and unclean captive souls.  Not to condemn those captives.......but the thing that it IS, the spirit that it is of.

• Praise God! 1

4 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

AMEN.  Oh, I would like to give two "worthies" and a "glory to God" for this.    I pray there are ears to hear.......it's a life and death matter.  We are not to be friends or have sympathies with it....but expose it for what it is.  The Lord is trying very hard to tell us what it is.....why else is it so full of plagues of homosexuality and pedophilia....it's been in the news often enough....what more does it take to get the message across?  Mystery Babylon....a cage full of foul birds...demons and unclean captive souls.  Not to condemn those captives.......but the thing that it IS, the spirit that it is of.

and that is THE BEAUTY OF IT SISTER .    GOD calls the sheep OUT .   many reformers were once catholic .   Sadly some of the reformers did as much damage as ROME DID .

but we wont mix the bad in with the good .    I got good hopes more and more will start fleeing that den of thieves , as more and more will also be fleeing all dens of thieves .

God , His grace calls and called us all out darkness and influence of deceptive sin .   GOD alone has all power , GOD alone has all wisdom , GOD alone KNOWS ALL .

AND in JESUS BY GRACE we learn as we need to learn and do as we ought to do .   But grace DONT LEAD US captive BACK INTO BABYLON.   

IT pulls one out , and then burns babylone out the man .    Till a refined  vessel by the works of GOD in Christ within ,   MATURES and warns as loudly as they can

GET OUT of ROME , GET out of all places of hirelings , flee the lies of men .  AND NEVAH LOOK BACK .     PUT the hand to the plow AND NEVAH look back.

Let the dead bury their dead , AND NEVER LOOK BACK .  ITS ALL ABOUT JESUS NOW .  and I will warn , warn , warn against the abominational house and houses who call GOD

by name , BUT DO NOT KNOW HIM , DO NOT KNOW THE SON , THEY DO NOT .    ROME will be warned out against as well as her and other her daughters

preaching error and all inclusive.  EITHER WE LOVE CHRIST or we hate HIM .  THEIR IS NO MIDDLE GROUND .  And all the popes and wicked men in all other churches

who teach for gain , for reward , for the preeminence among men.   THEM men and women of belial ,   THEY WILL BE WARNED OUT AGAINST .

I , you , they  whoever ,  WE DONT STAND before men on JUDGEMENT DAY ,    ALL we stand before CHRIST .   THEREFORE ,  I don't heed they seeker friendly lies

I wont heed their all inclusive lies ,  We HEED and HONOR the ONLY , as IN ONLY , as in ONLY ONE WHO SAVES and can KEEP US from falling .

And no matter who silences , puts in prison or kills the saints who speak truth ,   ITS LIKE trying to put out a grease fire with half alcohol , a quarter of white gas and a quarter of water.

THEY AINT putting nothing out ,   we will simply on the run just keep setting lil fires .    WE WIN , CAUSE JESUS DONE WON .    so whether we live or die ,   we got all hope .

NOW throw those hands up and praise the LORD .     OH let all just praise HIM and HONOR THE SON and just onward into the trenches .  

• Praise God! 1