• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:28 AM, shiloh357 said:

I personally believe it is under the Temple Mount.  

There is no doubt that the majority of ancient temples of many cultures , in all corners of the world share a common denominator , at least where the construction is concerned .

Sub ground level secret chambers are quite common .

I just read about a month ago where technology has enabled archeologists to discover a never before known chamber under the great pyramid in Giza .

I have been waiting to hear more about it . 

But can you imagine ,  there is probably no other ancient structure that has been as thoroughly gone over with a fine tooth comb as the pyramid , and yet there are still undiscovered chambers in 2018 !

Of course there stands a very good chance that the Ark is somewhere under the temple mount .

It really makes the most sense .

I also believe that is why any attempted excavation at the Temple site by Israel is such an instant flashpoint with the Arabs .

I think they suspect the same thing .

Can you imagine what the discovery of the Ark would mean in political terms in the modern day middle east ? 

Edited by Unfailing Presence

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Davida said:

He made claims, nothing is validated.

Personally, I have all I need for my faith, I don't need physical evidence.  

Good for you Davida, but concrete evidence is not for those who believe but for those who don't.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  625
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

4 hours ago, Sister said:

No one could go into that chamber for it is guarded by angels.  I saw his video with his whole team there, and heard his testimony.  My spirit tells me his spirit is telling the truth.  God wanted this revealed, and he happened to choose this humble man.

That was not the only place he found, but found many other biblical historical sites and provided proof also, but the Christian land also don't want to believe that God leaves concrete evidences to an unbelieving world for a witness that the bible is true?

The two witnesses will reveal.

Anything shrouded in secrecy and continues to be held in secrecy is not truth.

3 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Really.  

Ron Wyatt made all kinds of claims and supposedly found all kinds of biblical relics.  Archaeologists, whether secular or Christians are elated when they make one significant find during their searches, which often take years.  Some are lucky enough to find 2 or 3 significant finds.  Wyatt claimed to have found dozens of biblical relics, and they were all Big Ticket items.  The Ten Commandments.  Noah's Ark.  Sodom and Gomorrah.  Pharaoh's chariots in the Red Sea.  The Ark of the Covenant.  He had no proof of these claims but that didn't keep him from making the claims.  Nothing he claimed could ever be validated.

What kind of further evidence do you need?   It's all video taped.  You can see the evidence from your chair. 

Why would someone make up that kind of thing up?  They locked him up and treated him like a criminal.  He was mocked, and defamed.  Remind you of someone?  

Whose kingdom does this world belong to Cobalt?  Is it not the father of lies?  Does not the father of lies constantly hide the truth?  Hasn't he successfully  convinced all the children in his kingdom that the God of the bible does not exist, and that all her records are fairy tales?

1 John 5:8   And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Christ shed his blood for the world, and we have his blood.  That ark of the covenant was sealed with his actual blood in deed and in truth, spiritually and also physically.  This was not any normal blood, but tested and found to have all the chromosones from his mother and only one from his father, which was not human.  Not your usual blood sample, but preserved for over 2000 years.

Christ's blood was left for a witness on this earth, not for those who believe but for those who don't.

How amazing is that?

Now why would the father of lies want this revealed in his kingdom?, and why would Israel want this revealed?  If they accepted this, then they would have to admit that they've been wrong?  Are they not planning for their third temple?

1 hour ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You can actually see the Ark of the Covenant and there is confirmation that it is THE Ark?  From the accounts I have read from Wyatt himself he was alone when he found the Ark, so how did he have a team of people in there with him video taping it?  Besides, the guy was a rabid Seventh Day Adventists apologist so you have to take everything he said with a large grain of salt.  He went to jail because he was breaking the law.  He was a criminal at that point.  Do laws cease to apply just because you are in search of a relic?

People make all kinds of stuff up, for a myriad number of reasons every day.  I have absolutely zero belief in Wyatt finding Christ's blood on the Ark.  No one has ever seen the tests.  All you have is what people have said.

Faith does not need physical proof of things.  That is the whole point of faith.  And these relics won't convince unbelievers, even if they were legit:

Luke 16:27-31  27 "He answered, 'Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my father's house,  28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.'  29 "Abraham replied, 'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.'
30 " 'No, father Abraham,' he said, 'but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.'  31 "He said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.'"

Ron Wyatt had a team of people helping him to excavate the tunnel leading into the chamber. All was documented on video. He was led by the Lord into that chamber because God chose him to testify of what he witnessed and to take that blood sample.  The fact that he was a Seventh Day Adventist has nothing to do with it, nor can we judge who God calls for a specific job.  He was there because God chose a man who was interested in these bible events, and into archeology having the means and desire to accomplish this despite all odds.  He did not choose an accountant, bricklayer, or preacher, but an archaeologist, and whether he had all the qualifications or not doesn't matter, what mattered in the end is what he found.

He went to jail because he revealed something that was true and concrete, that goes against what this world teaches.  I am not sure if you are aware, but this world is run by the father of lies, and this is his kingdom.  All that come out of his kingdom are lies, therefore any truth is suppressed.  We were warned, "Come out of her my people lest you share in her plagues", but the Christians want to stay there with them and  join in on their mockery.

2 hours ago, Knowingtruth said:

Anything shrouded in secrecy and continues to be held in secrecy is not truth.

It's not a secret, but anyone can find on the internet.  Only the world like to keep it a secret, and anyone abiding in the world.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

And what if Ron had prayed to God in earnest and faith that he find these sorts of things ? Or otoh Thomas who at first refused to believe which was normal imo .. I don't have a problem either way but I've had plenty answered prayer that happened a while after and forgotten like most of us have, complex series of events that no way I controlled . After being blasted by the evolutionists back then, Ron's finds were like a cool drink of water to me as I learned creation science .. 

I actually am glad some folks don't believe it because it keeps you on your toes .. If I'm impressed with Ron then ridicule all you want to . God Bless ..

Edited by brujaq

3 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

So you don't believe in the Colonel's 14 herbs and spices for his chicken? Shame on you. :(

I am not interested in adding my own spice and herbs to the pages of the Bible and relish it! How you could be easily led to deception?

1 hour ago, Sister said:

It's not a secret, but anyone can find on the internet.  Only the world like to keep it a secret, and anyone abiding in the world.

So you believe in the virtual world, not a physical fact! That is being too worldly!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, Sister said:

Ron Wyatt had a team of people helping him to excavate the tunnel leading into the chamber. All was documented on video. He was led by the Lord into that chamber because God chose him to testify of what he witnessed and to take that blood sample.  The fact that he was a Seventh Day Adventist has nothing to do with it, nor can we judge who God calls for a specific job.  He was there because God chose a man who was interested in these bible events, and into archeology having the means and desire to accomplish this despite all odds.  He did not choose an accountant, bricklayer, or preacher, but an archaeologist, and whether he had all the qualifications or not doesn't matter, what mattered in the end is what he found.

He went to jail because he revealed something that was true and concrete, that goes against what this world teaches.  I am not sure if you are aware, but this world is run by the father of lies, and this is his kingdom.  All that come out of his kingdom are lies, therefore any truth is suppressed.  We were warned, "Come out of her my people lest you share in her plagues", but the Christians want to stay there with them and  join in on their mockery.

Wyatt is not a real archaeologist. He has no training, no degree, and does not practice professional archaeology. He is more of a pot hunter/treasure hunter than he is a valid archaeologist. Real modern archaeologists document every single aspect of what they do so that their excavations and discoveries can be recreated from their notes. I have looked at his stuff and do not believe his discoveries. But it doesnt really matter in the long run, any more than the shroud of turin matters. For those who believe, no proof is needed. For those who do not believe in the Lord, no proof will be enough.