IGNORED

Is it possible to...

Hi

Someone asked where is the real dissatisfaction in me. Good question. I am unhappy with the church i attend. They are woefully inadequate. They talk about issues and do nothing, never grow. They are holding me back. I know i must leave. I need passionate Christians. If not, I'm better alone, studying my bible and praying. 

Then the world around me. Oh the stupidity, emptiness, lost ignorance. On tv, in mindless people whose empty chatter i must listen to. My only survival is to learn to switch my brain off. 

I know i am not right in my attitude. This is not how Christ wants his followers to be. I am to love my fellow man. Be patient, kind. But i am disillusioned. So my task is to pray for guidance, to be moulded, corrected and changed. For this i need crave peace, silence. Time. I can feel myself retreating into myself, becoming silent, controlling my tongue. People take this as being a good listener so they talk even more to me! 

I must work this out. Only prayer to Jesus Christ is the way. I want to do better. Can anyone understand? 

Edited by Melinda12

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, Melinda12 said:

Hi

Someone asked where is the real dissatisfaction in me. Good question. I am unhappy with the church i attend. They are woefully inadequate. They talk about issues and do nothing, never grow. They are holding me back. I know i must leave. I need passionate Christians. If not, I'm better alone, studying my bible and praying. 

Then the world around me. Oh the stupidity, emptiness, lost ignorance. On tv, in mindless people whose empty chatter i must listen to. My only survival is to learn to switch my brain off. 

I know i am not right in my attitude. This is not how Christ wants his followers to be. I am to love my fellow man. Be patient, kind. But i am disillusioned. So my task is to pray for guidance, to be moulded, corrected and changed. For this i need crave peace, silence. Time. I can feel myself retreating into myself, becoming silent, controlling my tongue. People take this as being a good listener so they talk even more to me! 

I must work this out. Only prayer to Jesus Christ is the way. I want to do better. Can anyone understand? 

That makes sense. 

Find a solid church. One that can uplift you spiritually. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

To Melinda.

Like many other denominations, the Catholics are not perfect, but one thing they do right, they established charities, hospitals, and all sorts of facilities for poor and sick.

You not have to be a Catholic to participate in such humanitarian work, but only one thing you mush have is desire to spend the rest of your years doing something for the Lord and not for yourself or for your boss at work.

If you cannot find humanitarian organization that serves the poor and sick in the name of the Lord, then you can join Catholics as well, and in this step it does not matter who are you by your denomination, but the most important thing is that finally you will do something and for Christ.

Concerning seclusion from society or live life of the hermit in my point of view does not make any sense, what will be the use of such person for Christ?

Jesus Christ did not went out from this world and hide Himself, but He came into this world in order to teach, to help, to convert world into GOD’S ways, to save, and the most important of all, to sacrifice Himself for the sins of humanity.

So, look at Him and His disciples and His men who earlier or late, at one point in their lives dedicated themselves completely to GOD, went into the world and saved souls.

Psalms 92.12-15

12.The righteous man will flourish like the palm tree, he will grow like a cedar in Lebanon.

13.Planted in the house of the Lord they will flourish in the courts of our GOD.

14.They will still yield fruit in old age, they shall be full of sap and very green,

15.to declare that the Lord is upright, He is my Rock and there is no unrighteousness in Him.