Debp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,206
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

We get alot of bear sightings and subsequent stories on our news since the foothill communities of Los Angeles often get bears visiting.

A man was relaxing in his yard in Altadena with a margarita.   He heard some rustling but thought it was his neighbor potting some plants.   Well, a bear came over the fence and the man retreated into his home.  The bear got in the jacuzzi, playing with the thermometer.   Then he got out, knocked the Margarita over and lapped it up.

The man later was talking to his neighbor and heard more rustling....this time the bear was napping up in a tree.

There was another bear story on our news....this other bear took a dip in a swimming pool, then was roaming around, entering a large drainage pipe briefly.  He was tranquilized and then relocated to the forest.

Years ago we had a bear who kept coming back to enjoy a certain jacuzzi.   He came back so often, the city finally put him in the zoo with his own pool.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Awww poor bears they like the good things in life every once and a while like we all do..  We all need a holiday every now and then at a nice place with a pool. :D

• Haha 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,206
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

9 hours ago, Adstar said:

Awww poor bears they like the good things in life every once and a while like we all do..  We all need a holiday every now and then at a nice place with a pool. :D

We sure do....those bears are having more fun than me! ?  We had another bear called Meatball a few years ago....so named because he kept going into a garage refrigerator and taking out the meatballs all of the time!

P.S. I'm up to my quota for likes or would have given you one!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Debp said:

We sure do....those bears are having more fun than me! ?  We had another bear called Meatball a few years ago....so named because he kept going into a garage refrigerator and taking out the meatballs all of the time!

P.S. I'm up to my quota for likes or would have given you one!

I am not out of likes :emot-hug:  So enjoy one from me.. 

You must be too generous with your likes Debp. :D

• Haha 1