other one

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

i'm  not sure where to put this, but considering it pertains to Russia I picked this forum.

This is a rather long article explaining why the DNC server information given to WikiLeaks could not have been hacked from Russia

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/20/2018 at 7:23 PM, other one said:

i'm  not sure where to put this, but considering it pertains to Russia I picked this forum.

This is a rather long article explaining why the DNC server information given to WikiLeaks could not have been hacked from Russia

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

And unless Trey Gowdy is playing swamp possum , he needs to open his eyes and help stop that Rosenstien/Meuller crap and get tuff with their one-sided hatchet job .. Let God arise and his enemies be scattered ..

3 hours ago, brujaq said:

And unless Trey Gowdy is playing swamp possum , he needs to open his eyes and help stop that Rosenstien/Meuller crap and get tuff with their one-sided hatchet job .. Let God arise and his enemies be scattered ..

I'm not sure what Trey is up to...    When he announced that he wasn't running again in November I thought it odd.....   but when he pretty much said that he was tired of not being really able to do anything about what they had been exposing and said that he could do a lot more  working with justice rather than the senate I wondered if maybe he'd been offered something from the President.....     still not sure.

Things are going on that are not really out in the public and I can only get glimpses of a small part of it.....     The president told us that he was going to work on human trafficking and such, but not a lot of information has been put out as to what they are doing.....     but when I look into things that are not really in the main news stream I see that the arrests for human trafficking has skyrocketed in the past year.....    and the rumors of Washington DC pedophilia is rampant in the Anon world....     GETMO is being updated and new military people  transferred in.....   So much does not make sense on the surface that tends to make me think that there is something really big working in the background that needs to be kept under cover till it's ready to spring..     I keep hearing of large numbers of sealed indictments being filed all over the country...   can't tell if true or not.

I was hoping that they could get the new Supreme Court Judge confirmed before the recess and let Sessions step down after the confirmation and let the President put Trey in Sessions place during the recess where he would not need to be confirmed for a year...

I see things coming to a head and am kind of excited watching it all come about...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, other one said:

I'm not sure what Trey is up to...    When he announced that he wasn't running again in November I thought it odd.....   but when he pretty much said that he was tired of not being really able to do anything about what they had been exposing and said that he could do a lot more  working with justice rather than the senate I wondered if maybe he'd been offered something from the President.....     still not sure.

Things are going on that are not really out in the public and I can only get glimpses of a small part of it.....     The president told us that he was going to work on human trafficking and such, but not a lot of information has been put out as to what they are doing.....     but when I look into things that are not really in the main news stream I see that the arrests for human trafficking has skyrocketed in the past year.....    and the rumors of Washington DC pedophilia is rampant in the Anon world....     GETMO is being updated and new military people  transferred in.....   So much does not make sense on the surface that tends to make me think that there is something really big working in the background that needs to be kept under cover till it's ready to spring..     I keep hearing of large numbers of sealed indictments being filed all over the country...   can't tell if true or not.

I was hoping that they could get the new Supreme Court Judge confirmed before the recess and let Sessions step down after the confirmation and let the President put Trey in Sessions place during the recess where he would not need to be confirmed for a year...

I see things coming to a head and am kind of excited watching it all come about...

I'm right there with you Bro. I watched Gowdy interview today and it was a little uncomfortable and convincing at times imo if it's not part of the sting .. There seems to be so much at stake and so big that God has to be in charge . Only God could straighten this mess out .. 

3 minutes ago, brujaq said:

I'm right there with you Bro. I watched Gowdy interview today and it was a little uncomfortable and convincing at times imo if it's not part of the sting .. There seems to be so much at stake and so big that God has to be in charge . Only God could straighten this mess out .. 

I agree with that.....   and it is my hope and prayers that he sent Donald Trump to do his work...

• Thumbs Up 1