IGNORED

The First Sitting President from Kenya: Seriously!

Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Davida said:

Yes what have the liberals not attempted to rewrite? Seems if the whole point of the requirement being written as natural born citizen in order to avoid foreign influence then the defenders of the Constitution have failed to educate a generation or two.  Children have been brainwashed by liberal educators that foreign influence is good and to have a national identity is bad. Half the country squawks mindlessly that they want open borders. Seems too many people don't understand the Constitution, what borders & laws are for & don't know the rights and freedoms that have been fought for so they don't appreciate what they have or what would be the result if it was taken away. Ever watch Mark Dice ask random people questions about American history or the Constitution on the street and it can be amusing but on another level it is very depressing. 

and to make it worse just about everyone is calling our nation a democracy instead of a republic.....    the difference is huge and because that term is used so much many people don't understand really how our government works.....     The globalists are trying to turn the country into a democracy where they can better control things

Guest shiloh357
23 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Below is how the courts responded to someone else that interpreted the definition of natural born citizen the same way as you do. While the court decision talks about the parents, the US soil argument was also struck down. The entire argument and opinions can be found at the link. 

Yes, but that makes my point about how the Constitution is being re-interpreted rather than interpreted according to the original founders.  It's that kind of irresponsible actions of the courts that gave us abortion "rights" and the legalization of gay marriage.

The reason we don't want people from other countries becoming president is we end up with a horrible president like we had with Obama who views the US and its people through the eyes of the third world.   

We want someone raised in our country, raised to honor  our Constitution and our way of life.  We didn't have that with Obama.   His formative years were spent in Indonesia, the most populous Muslim country on earth.  That formed his views of the US.   He did not have pride in our country and went around the world apologizing for America's greatness.   We see the wisdom of the founding fathers in only wanting those born here in the US to be president.  The last thing real Americans want is another Muslim sympathizer in the White House.  

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, Davida said:

Yes what have the liberals not attempted to rewrite?

That is what progressivism is all about. 

Seems if the whole point of the requirement being written as natural born citizen in order to avoid foreign influence then the defenders of the Constitution have failed to educate a generation or two. 

Yes and it was president who is foreign born and pretty much raised in a foreign environment who had no appreciation for our history or our way of life who was raised in a Muslim country, and who stated in one of his books that he would side with Muslims if need be,  that the founding fathers wanted to avoid.   They understood that many other cultures in the world do not share our values as Americans and that it would not be a good idea to have a foreigner end up as our president.

Children have been brainwashed by liberal educators that foreign influence is good and to have a national identity is bad.

And we saw that in Obama going and bowing to foreign kings and apologizing for America and pretty much being ashamed of the US when he was on foreign soil.

Half the country squawks mindlessly that they want open borders. Seems too many people don't understand the Constitution, what borders & laws are for & don't know the rights and freedoms that have been fought for so they don't appreciate what they have or what would be the result if it was taken away. 

Yep, that is exactly right.  There is a push to keep kids ignorant about US history and US Civics that has been pretty much discontinued in or educational system.   I remember when they first started replacing Civics with "Social Studies"  and how the global push was being made all the way back in the 70's.  

Ever watch Mark Dice ask random people questions about American history or the Constitution on the street and it can be amusing but on another level it is very depressing. 

I like Mark Dice and those interviews. Jay Leno used to the same thing. I used to think that those "man-on-street"  interviews were fake, but they are not.  I used to think they paid people $10 bucks just to act dumb so it would be a funny video.  But I realize now that they are not.  I am sure they had some people get some of the answers right, but I asked people around where I worked some of those same questions and they could not answer them either.   And these were not hard questions. 

When you look at what is being pumped into the heads of kids and realize that they will one day hold the levers of power in this nation, it is really scary.   These kids who have so much ignorance about out country and our history, will one day run this nation.  And they have no sense of patriotism and believe the US is racist.   The ones wanting to tear down our historical statues and who now consider our founders as terrorists will one day run this country.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  893
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/22/2018 at 10:12 PM, Willa said:

I don't know how duel citizenship works.

- different countries can have different rules regarding citizenship. 

If the former american president was born in the usa to a kenyan father..   I think that would mean he likely had dual nationality both american and kenyan citizenship for most of his childhood (or at least since 12 december 1963 perhaps.. not sure about before that).. possibly until he was 22 years old.... but might have automatically lost kenyan citizenship when he turned 23 years old if he had not renounced american citizenship etc by then... ?

Just wondering....  I think citizenship issues can be interesting but also sometimes confusing perhaps.. because different countries can sometimes have very different rules..  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  893
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/23/2018 at 11:52 AM, other one said:

and to make it worse just about everyone is calling our nation a democracy instead of a republic.....    

um.. I am wondering if perhaps they might have been using the British english etc  definition of the term democracy (and republic).. rather then the american english definitions?  Because the definition / usage of those terms in many english languages can be different then american english.  

For example.. if I am not mistaken.. in British english.. the term democracy includes both direct democracy.. and indirect democracy....  Not just direct democracy alone.

Just some general thoughts.  No offence intended brother.   Thanks.

Edited by just_abc

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, just_abc said:

um.. I am wondering if perhaps they might have been using the British english etc  definition of the term democracy (and republic).. rather then the american english definitions?  Because the definition / usage of those terms in many english languages can be different then american english.  

For example.. if I am not mistaken.. in British english.. the term democracy includes both direct democracy.. and indirect democracy....  Not just direct democracy alone.

Just some general thoughts.  No offence intended brother.   Thanks.

but if you talk to most of the people across the US that we have talked to in the last ten years they understand it as the majority rules which is a pure democracy....   that's why so many want to do away with the Electoral College here...   they don't understand the difference, and the younger people for the most part don't even understand what a republic is when asked.    And to those as long as we refer to US as a democracy they will be willing to do away with much of the Representative checks and balances that our form of government has...…    and no democracy in history has ever existed for any length of time....

It's important that people understand what we have if we have any chance of keeping it.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.13
  • Days Won:  4

On 7/22/2018 at 4:29 AM, shiloh357 said:

He basically admits he is from Kenya.

In other "credible news", JFK "basically admitted" he was from Germany in his "I am a Berliner" speech. There is enough to legitimately criticize about Obama's presidency without buying into falsehoods. Credibility is damaged every single time falsehood is reported as truth.

Edited by one.opinion
  • This is Worthy 1

Guest shiloh357
11 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

In other "credible news", JFK "basically admitted" he was from Germany in his "I am a Berliner" speech. There is enough to legitimately criticize about Obama's presidency without buying into falsehoods. Credibility is damaged every single time falsehood is reported as truth.

He said it in the video in the OP.  So, it is true. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.13
  • Days Won:  4

25 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

He said it in the video in the OP.  So, it is true. 

And it is also true that JFK said "I am a Berliner". Do you think that means that he was born in Berlin?

Guest shiloh357
59 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

And it is also true that JFK said "I am a Berliner". Do you think that means that he was born in Berlin?

Obama said he is the first sitting president from Kenya.   That  is nowhere even similar to the "I am a Berliner speech" that JFK gave.  No comparison at all.