IGNORED

The First Sitting President from Kenya: Seriously!

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

Turn up the volume on the bottom right corner of the video if you cannot hear it.  This is very interesting.  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  528
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  1

I have never doubted for a moment that he was from Kenya, and ineligible to even run for office here... let alone be elected President.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

He probably had duel citizenship since his mom was from the US.  He may have been born there but he also had a birth certificate from Hawaii.  I don't know how duel citizenship works.

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, Willa said:

He probably had duel citizenship since his mom was from the US.  He may have been born there but he also had a birth certificate from Hawaii.  I don't know how duel citizenship works.

The US birth certificate was a fraud.  

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

They ought to require proof of citizenship BEFORE anyone even runs for President.

It's not proof of citizenship, but proof of birth location they need to provide.  They need to prove they were born on US soil.

Guest shiloh357

The media is not talking about this at all.  And they need to.   He was born in Kenya and that nullifies his presidency and everything he signed into law.   He was an illegitimate president.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe that's why Obama used Executive Orders instead of the legislative process.

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Cletus said:

I was taught in school both parents have to be.  If it was changed its for progressive ideas of change. 

The president has to be born on US soil to be president.   Simply having US citizenship is not good enough. Article II, Section 1 of the US Constitution states that one must be a natural born citizen of the US: 

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

There have been a lot of attempts to redefine "natural born"  to include those born on foreign soil.   The question is, what did the founding fathers think "natural born" means?   How did they define that term?

There is a  book entitled, "The Law of Nations," written by Emmrich de Vattel in 1758  and it influenced and  informed the laws that were placed in our Constitution.  

In book 1 chapter 19, section 212, it says the following:

212. Citizens and natives.

"The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.http://www.constitution.org/vattel/vattel_01.htm  http://constitution.org/

So there "natural citizen" at the time of the founding fathers was understood to have a two-fold meaning: a person born on US soil to American parents.

But the meaning of that term has been muddied in order to make room for an illegitimate man to be president.   

The fact that it took  weeks and weeks to cough a  birth certificate only adds to the fraud.  Most people can get their birth certificate pretty easily within a week.   I own a copy of mine and always have.  They are not hard to obtain.

We need to go with what the founding fathers meant, and reject the liberal attempt to revise and redefine the terms used in the  Constitution.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Davida said:

But Obama can't have two birth certificates-that is not what a dual citizenship means.   A person can only be "born"  in one place. 

If he was born in Kenya-- then the birth certificate from Hawaii is fraudulent. 

as a person who is certified in PDF documents I can assure you that the digital birth certificate that we were given access to was not a scanned copy of a hard copy original.   It was pieced together using Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop.