IGNORED

The First Sitting President from Kenya: Seriously!

Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.11
  • Days Won:  4

54 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Obama said he is the first sitting president from Kenya.   That  is nowhere even similar to the "I am a Berliner speech" that JFK gave.  No comparison at all.

They are alike in that neither refer to birth place.

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

They are alike in that neither refer to birth place.

Actually Obama's speech did.  He said that he is the first sitting American president to come from Kenya.  Anyone willing to be honest about it knows that he meant exactly what he said.  He was born in Kenya.  

He was an illegitimate president and his policies are invalid.  I would say that his policies need to be nullified, but Trump is doing a fine job of destroying Obama's legacy to the point that Obama's presidency will end up being nothing but a colossal waste of time and soon it will be like he was never president at all from the standpoint of legacy.

12 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Actually Obama's speech did.  He said that he is the first sitting American president to come from Kenya.  Anyone willing to be honest about it knows that he meant exactly what he said.  He was born in Kenya. 

You’ll need a little better evidence than the video.

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

You’ll need a little better evidence than the video.

Yeah, even when he said that he is "from Kenya..."   I don't need better evidence.   You simply need to come to grips with reality.  Obama was an illegitimate president.  

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yeah, even when he said that he is "from Kenya..."   I don't need better evidence.   You simply need to come to grips with reality.  Obama was an illegitimate president.  

You don’t think he could have possibly meant that his family line was from Kenya? It apparently escaped your attention that he did not say he was born there. If that’s all the evidence you have then you should be embarrassed.

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, one.opinion said:

You don’t think he could have possibly meant that his family line was from Kenya?

Nope.

It apparently escaped your attention that he did not say he was born there. If that’s all the evidence you have then you should be embarrassed.

In normal speech, we naturally understand what it means to be "from" somewhere. 

I don't think I will be too embarrassed because you are the one trying to desperately parse his words to make them mean something other than what it actually means.   It's just like the way you try to butcher and pervert the Bible.   So I am not surprised.