• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/30/1953

I previously posted a blog entitled, There are some odd passages in Ezekiel 39, where I spoke of the fire as potentially a nuclear war. In that blog, I pointed out some problems with that idea. However, since I posted that blog I have come across, once again, a prophetic word that was given in 1968 by a 90-year-old Norwegian woman. She, I am sure, has since passed, but the things she said have come to pass so vividly, except one, and that is this third world war that ends with a nuclear attack.

It is odd how someone else's words suddenly validate an idea that you may have been toying with.  I give you her words, and a question and validation sheet at the end. 

An old woman of 90 from Valdres in Norway had a vision from God in 1968. The evangelist Emanuel Minos had meetings (services) where she lived. He had the opportunity to meet her, and she told him what she had seen. He wrote it down but thought it to be so unintelligible that he put it in a drawer. Now, almost 30 years later, he understands he has to share the vision with others.

The woman from Valdres was a very alert, reliable, awake and credible Christian, with a good reputation among all who knew her.

This is what she saw:

I saw the time just before the coming of Jesus and the outbreak of the Third World War. I saw the events with my natural eyes. I saw the world like a kind of a globe and saw Europe, land by land. I saw Scandinavia. I saw Norway. I saw certain things that would take place just before the return of Jesus, and just before the last calamity happens, a calamity the likes of which we have never before experienced.”

She mentioned four waves:

1. "First before Jesus comes and before the Third World War breaks out there will be a ‘détente’ like we have never had before. There will be peace between the superpowers in the east and the west, and there will be a long peace. (Remember, that this was in 1968 when the cold war was at its highest. E. Minos) In this period of peace, there will be disarmament in many countries, also in Norway and we are not prepared when it (the war) comes. The Third World War will begin in a way no one would have anticipated - and from an unexpected place.

2. "A lukewarmness without parallel will take hold of the Christians, a falling away from true, living Christianity. Christians will not be open for penetrating preaching. They will not, like in earlier times, want to hear of sin and grace, law and gospel, repentance and restoration. There will come a substitute instead: prosperity (happiness) Christianity.

"The important thing will be to have success, to be something; to have material things, things that God never promised us in this way. Churches and prayer houses will be emptier and emptier. Instead of the preaching we have been used to for generations - like, take your cross up and follow Jesus, entertainment, art, and culture will invade the churches where there should have been gatherings for repentance and revival. This will increase markedly just before the return of Jesus.”

3. "There will be a moral disintegration that old Norway has never experienced the likes of. People will live together like married without being married. (I do not believe the concept of cohabitation’? existed in 1968 - E. Minos.) Much uncleanness before marriage and much infidelity in marriage will become the natural (the common), and it will be justified from every angle. It will even enter Christian circles and we pet it - even sin against nature. Just before Jesus return there will be TV- programs like we have never experienced. (TV had just arrived in Norway in 1968. E. Minos)

"TV will be filled with such horrible violence that it teaches people to murder and destroy each other, and it will be unsafe in our streets. People will copy what they see. There will not be only one ‘station’ on TV, it will be filled with ‘stations.’ (She did not know the word ‘channel’ which we use today. Therefore she called them stations. E. Minos.) TV will be just like the radio where we have many ‘stations,’ and it will be filled with violence. People will use it for entertainment. We will see terrible scenes of murder and destruction one of the other, and this will spread in society. Sex scenes will also be shown on the screen, the most intimate things that take place in a marriage." (I protested and said, we have a paragraph that forbids this kind of thing. E. Minos.) There the old woman said: "It will happen, and you will see it. All we have had before will be broken down, and the most indecent things will pass before our eyes."

4. "People from poor countries will stream to Europe. (In 1968 there was no such thing as immigration. E. Minos.) They will also come to Scandinavia - and Norway. There will be so many of them that people will begin to dislike them and become hard with them. They will be treated like the Jews before the Second World War. Then the full measure of our sins will have been reached (I protested at the issue of immigration. I did not understand it at the time. E. Minos.)

The tears streamed from the old woman’s eyes down her cheeks.

I will not see it, but you will. Then suddenly, Jesus will come and the Third World War breaks out. It will be a short war. (She saw it in the vision.) All that I have seen of war before is only child’s play compared to this one, and it will be ended with a nuclear atom bomb.

The air will be so polluted that one cannot draw one’s breath.

It will cover several continents, America, Japan, Australia and the wealthy nations.

The water will be ruined (contaminated?).

We can no longer till the soil.

The result will be that only a remnant will remain.

The remnant in the wealthy countries will try to flee to the poor countries, but they will be as hard on us as we were on them.”

"I am so glad that I will not see it, but when the time draws near, you must take courage and tell this. I have received it from God, and nothing of it goes against what the Bible tells. 

"The one who has his sin forgiven and has Jesus as Savior and Lord is safe.”

Questions and affirmations concerning the prophecy of the Norwegian woman.

" I saw certain things that would take place just before the return of Jesus, and just before the last calamity happens.”

Having been asked, will we go through tribulations? This statement, in a substantial way, speaks to exactly that idea and gives what I have tried to explain, as being on the razor's edge of God's wrath. Jesus said, in this world, you will have tribulations. However, we, being in Christ, are no longer subject to God's wrath, and, in general, will not go through God's wrath.

What is the last calamity? It may be what we see in Ezekiel 38 and 39, or, it may be speaking of the time of God's wrath.

"First before Jesus comes and before the Third World War breaks out there will be a ‘détente’ like we have never had before.

Détente is the easing of strained relations. As of 07/19/2018 what has the President of the United States been doing? Meeting with Vladimir Putin, the President of Russia, and Kim Jong-un, the Supreme Leader of North Korea. What are these meetings supposed to do? Ease strained relations.

Under the umbrella of easing strained relations is this man that cries peace. Make a note. The Bible does not show him using that terminology.

Daniel 9:26-27 CJB Then, after the sixty-two weeks, Mashiach will be cut off and have nothing. The people of a prince yet to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary, but his end will come with a flood, and desolations are decreed until the war is over. 27) He will make a strong covenant with leaders for one week [of years]. For half of the week, he will put a stop to the sacrifice and the grain offering. On the wing of detestable things the desolator will come and continue until the already decreed destruction is poured out on the desolator."

The Jewish translation makes something obvious, those other translations do not, when it says, “The people of a prince yet to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary,...” The NASB states, “the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary,...” The implication is somewhat immediate as this act is entirely attributed to Titus who allegedly destroyed the temple in 70A.D.

Allow me to demonstrate the other big assumption; that he will make a treaty with Israel. There is nothing in scripture that validates that assertion. Daniel 9:27 tells us that, “He will make a strong covenant with leaders (or many) for one week. The terminology one week speaks of seven years. So; we have a peace treaty or agreement, which is made with many for seven years. It does not say Israel and therefore may not include Israel at all.

The Third World War will begin in a way no one would have anticipated - and from an unexpected place.”

Understand this, we are NOT looking for the Antichrist at this point. While he may be here working his charms already, this war (WW3) is coming from the region formerly known as Soviet Georgia. Russia released it's control over that region long ago, and it is now controlled by Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the Supreme Leader of Turkey.

Every day, we hear another news story about Russia and Vladimir Putin. Having grown up in the nuclear age, we have always looked at Russia as the dominant threat. Add to that, the prophecy teachers that kept pointing us toward Russia. If I looked at Syria as a part of the puzzle that will help me understand, whom do we see operating there? Russia, Iran, Turkey, and the United States. So, although I cannot assume that Putin will be the primary player, it is evident that Russia, in some way, plays a role in this war that is coming.

Who are the major players that are spelled out as part of this relatively short, end times war?

Ezekiel 38:5,6 ISV Persia (Iran), Cush (Ethiopia), and Libya (Put) will be accompanying them, all of them equipped with shields and helmets. 6) NIV84 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops--the many nations with you.

Ezekiel 38:5,6 say nothing explicitly about Russia, however, the usage of the phrase, “many nations with you,” opens the door to just about anyone with an Islamic inclination.

"A lukewarmness without parallel will take hold of the Christians, “

Such a statement deserves a scriptural backing, although I don't think it needs one.

Revelation 3:14-16 NIV84 14) "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. 15) I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16) So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

•  
  • There will come a substitute instead: prosperity (happiness) Christianity. The important thing will be to have success, to be something; to have material things, things that God never promised us in this way.”

I was heavily involved with the Faith movement for a time, and I can tell you that the emphasis was definitely, God wants you rich.

1 John 2:15-16 ISV Stop loving the world and the things that are in the world. If anyone persists in loving the world, the Father's love is not in him. 16) For everything that is in the world—the desire for fleshly gratification, the desire for possessions, and worldly arrogance—is not from the Father but is from the world.

Sadly, we only hear about the abuses, such as ministries who have been telling those willing to listen, that the Lord told said to them that we are to give so that they can have a 50 million dollar airplane. Most of these ministry leaders live in lavish homes, on private estates.

• Churches and prayer houses will be emptier and emptier. Instead of the preaching, we have been used to for generations ... - entertainment, art, and culture will invade the churches where there should have been gatherings for repentance and revival.”

I have gone through several transitions as church management changed. One of those churches seemed to grow in numbers as the music and art culture became prevalent. In another church, however, they have seen nothing but decline. The second example even hired a pastor who had been a significant player in computer engineering. He shows up much like a rock and roll superstar with a checkered past and great ideas; and yet, people are still staying away.

There is an aspect I hesitated to mention because it seemed like a Totalitarian mentality, where leadership uses the Word of God just as they would a baseball bat. I grew weary of that approach and followed one where the love of God was given more credence. The dear, old lady, and some of my acquaintances used this kind of language, as they espouse their reasons for why nobody wants to be in church anymore.

• They will not, like in earlier times, want to hear of sin and grace, law and gospel, repentance and restoration.”

Who, is they in this sentence? It could be church people; it could be those who have fallen away; or, it could be outsiders, who do not wish, nor need to be screamed at.

Although I, and several others, have removed ourselves from the Monday morning Bible study, we still talk about how this angry, screaming technique was rained down upon the group weekly. As one friend would say, “Why does this guy think he needs to lay that unnecessary guilt on us, especially since most of the group are in their late 70's and have been the backbone of that church for the majority of their lives? The reality is, we, are probably the only group that would tolerate such a message, as the world will walk away from you. We, for the most part, just ignored the leader's rants.

The whole idea of being lukewarm is that you don't care.

Most of the people I talk to at church do not read their Bibles. There is another group. These are a subset of those that do not read their Bibles, and yet, they are more than willing to fight with you, as they defend some traditional viewpoint that was taught to them; or, they read a passage once, and, without understanding the context surrounding that passage, or the meaning, they know better because someone, said it was so.

So, in general, can you see a church that no longer cares? I certainly do.

The third phase of this prophecy was immediately directed at Norway. It, however, certainly does not mean that only Norway has a moral disintegration.

The disintegration of morality is global.

• People will live together like married without being married.”

The word is cohabitation.

Why is this a problem, especially when sin is forgiven and cast into the sea?

Ah, because there is little to no commitment. The underlying issue has to do with the satisfaction of some selfish desire, or, we are damaged and unable to forgive, nor gain freedom from the damage previously done to us. Because of all that, we refuse to commit to marriage. But then we have a secondary problem; as people, stand in front of an Elvis impersonator; say words they don't mean, and then the Elvis impersonator says some kind words and pronounces you married; adding, please sign here. Three months later, you are sick of each other and filing for divorce. Do not think this is exclusive to the world; it is commonplace within the church as well.

•  
  • Much uncleanness before marriage and much infidelity in marriage will become the natural (the common), and it will be justified from every angle. It will even enter Christian circles, and we pet it - even sin against nature.”

Psychology wants to find the underlying cause of the event, and, as the paragraph goes on it defines the why.

• TV will be filled with such horrible violence that it teaches people to murder and destroy each other, and it will be unsafe in our streets. People will copy what they see.”

This idea of copying is not making a disc to share with a friend. It is well-known that the aggression within video games and movies are being mimicked, as kids attempt to shoot up schools, and hurt others. The other thing I have noticed. Here in America, they call themselves Antifa. It matters not what the name is, what matters is that these people have collected with one purpose and goal in mind, and that is to do as much damage as possible, with no regard of the outcome or who gets hurt. To be honest, there are places here in Southern California I would prefer not to go, and I certainly will not go there after dark, because it is unsafe in our streets.

• People from poor countries will stream to Europe. (In 1968 there was no such thing as immigration. E. Minos.)”

Of course, there was immigration, there always has been, but we never saw such things as we have witnessed in the last few years. There is a difference, as most of these people are there under the directives of jihad and have every intention of changing your country into a Muslim country run under the laws of Sharia.

• There will be so many of them that people will begin to dislike them and become hard with them. They will be treated like the Jews before the Second World War.”

The Jews were not wanted because they were Jews, and that is not the case here. As I noted, there has always been immigration, and yet, under the old reasoning, we just assumed you would behave, get a job or start a business, and be absorbed into the community. These people have no desire to be incorporated; they want you to comply with their laws and ways. If you don't, they will destroy you and your country by whatever means possible, and that is what we are seeing in every European nation that has taken them in.

Unfortunately, within this fourth thought, there is an incomplete sentence.

• Then the full measure of our sins will have been reached.”

To be honest, this line concerns me more than all the others. Without a context, sin can go on unchecked until there is a self-annihilation; and that may take, as my pastor believes, another 100 years.

Note, there is no specific about whether this is our sin, or theirs. Our sins, if I use the sentence “they will be treated like the Jews,” for context, is talking about our anger rising to the surface to such a degree that we are willing for a people group to annihilated. That is a level of violence I do not wish to see within myself or those around me, and yet, I know it lies buried and waiting.

If the sin is more specific to those who have come under the pretense of immigration, then that tells me that we have only just begun to feel the pain that these people have intended to bring. As I write this, I am thinking about Nigeria. A country which now feels that it is proper to kill followers of Christ. The number of violent deaths per week against Christians has begun to average 600.

Like all things, the old woman brought this to a conclusion.

• Then suddenly, Jesus will come, and the Third World War breaks out.”

Apostasy; a moral breakdown; violence, promoted by games and visual inputs, will become standard methods of operation. And one other aspect; sin will be deemed to be complete by God, and the plug will be pulled.

Note the timing! Jesus will come, and the Third World War will break out.

• It will be a short war. All that I have seen of war before is only child’s play compared to this one, and it will be ended with a nuclear atom bomb.”

If it is a nuclear war, then one can expect mutual destruction. The implications of this seem unbearable, as nuclear weapons do not target specific individuals – everyone dies within a certain range. However, there is an added aspect that no one seems to understand, as God intervenes to save many in Israel, and demonstrate that there is a God, and He is not to be laughed at.

Ezekiel 39:1-8 ISV "Now as for you, Son of Man, prophesy against Gog and tell him, '"This is what the Lord GOD has to say: 'Watch out, Gog, you leader of the head of Meshech and Tubal! 2) I'm going to turn you around, drag you along to your destruction, and bring you up from the farthest parts of the north, and carry you to the mountains of Israel. 3) There I will strike your bow from your left hand and your arrows from your right, causing your fall. 4) You will collapse on the mountains of Israel, along with all of your soldiers and the nations that have accompanied you. There the raptors, vultures, and wild animals will feed on you. 5) You will fall dead in the open fields because I have ordered this to happen,' declares the Lord GOD. 6) 'I'm also going to set fire to Magog, along with those who are settled down and at home in the islands. That's when they'll learn that I am the LORD. 7) I'll make my holiness and reputation known in the midst of my people Israel, and I won't let my holiness be profaned anymore. The nations will learn that I, the LORD, am holy in the midst of Israel. ? Pay attention! It's coming and will certainly happen,' declares the Lord GOD. 'This will be the day about which I've spoken!'"'"

Dr. Chuck Misler, a man who worked in the Defense industry, and then taught the Bible, said, these events, spoken of in Ezekiel, sound just like a Nuclear attack. There are specific problems in interpreting the passage as such because of the civilian loss in such an attack, and the long-term effects. He also adds I am only giving you information and leave to you to decide what method is being used. Our determination makes no difference upon the outcome, for that is God's plan and decision. What matters is our intelligent awareness of the times and events surrounding us.

This dear lady left us with these words, when the time draws near; you must take courage and tell this.”

If you felt overwhelmed by the potential scenarios painted for you, then, you, as I, can see the difficulty in taking courage. And even more, she hoped we would share this information. This sharing speaks to me of someone wishing to encourage and give hope. Yes, it is bad, and it is going to get worse. Yes, some of us may die as the tribulations around us increases, but the hope lies in Jesus, who said,

John 14:2-3 NASB "In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. 3) "If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.

Well, He did just that. This God we serve is real; Jesus is real, and this hope is concrete and valid.

In this world, you will have tribulations. These words were a response from Jesus, but they are not intended to be a part of the wrath and judgment that God is going to pour out upon the world and the Jews, for ignoring Him. An aspect of our hope is in these words, as they promise that we, the church, will escape judgment, for He took it all, and we, are in Him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

21 hours ago, omharris said:

...suddenly, Jesus will come and the Third World War breaks out.

Jesus will take out his elect, and then the war will come. The war is during the time of the Wrath of God, which begins at the 6th Seal. Rev. 6:17

The Lord removes his elect, and then removes his hand from the suppression of mankind's basest passions; which passions he had hitherto restrained for the sake of his chosen.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/30/1953

On 7/25/2018 at 1:53 PM, WilliamL said:

Jesus will take out his elect, and then the war will come. The war is during the time of the Wrath of God, which begins at the 6th Seal. Rev. 6:17

The Lord removes his elect, and then removes his hand from the suppression of mankind's basest passions; which passions he had hitherto restrained for the sake of his chosen.

You, as you can see above, said that" Jesus will take out his elect."

Who, in this case, is Jesus elect? 

• From the Christian's point of view, it would be the church. But you did not say God's removal of the church from the earth. So, you must not be talking about the church.

So let's pursue option two.

• The elect then must be the Jews. This thought tends to hold up as they, who are left on this earth, are subject to God and man's wrath. If this is the Jews, and, subject to wrath as scripture tells us, then the idea of war against them would have strong possibilities.

This is exactly what Ezekiel 38, and 39 are speaking of. Others will tell you that Psalm 83 where we are told that a number of groups have conspired against Israel, saying, "Come and let us wipe them out as a nation, That the name of Israel be remembered no more."[NASB] - (This list includes Edom and the Ishmaelites, Moab and the Hagrites; Gebal and Ammon and Amalek, Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre, and Assyria.) Is also an upcoming war against Israel.

While I happen to think that Psalm 83 is duplicating many of those involved in Ezekiel's account, I could be wrong, and there could be another war. After all, at 1260 day mark, the false prophet pulls the plug and becomes the enforcer of Sharia. Infidels then will have their heads removed. An aspect of that process certainly has war involved, and I can easily see Israel getting attacked once again. By the time the 7 years is almost over 2/3 of Israel will have been killed. Does that sound like war? Absolutely.

So, let's focus on this statement you made just a bit more. "Jesus will take out his elect, and then the war will come." If the elect is the church, then what does scripture tell will come when the church is removed from the earth? 

Paul, writing to the church in Thessaloniki said this, 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 NASB 7) For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;

It is easy to see that the church, being the restraining force, must be removed, and, "then that lawless one will be revealed." While war may certainly be going on at the time, or within seconds of the snatching away, it is relatively unimportant. What is important, is that the ONLY thing we have which gives us clear verbiage is the removal of the church and then the revealing of the Antichrist, NOT war. (By the way, war, evoked by man, is merely a tribulation. Tribulations then, are a part of the everyday and expected part of our lives as followers of Christ. This war, if it comes prior to the catching away of the church, it is not an aspect of God's wrath. Should it come after the "rapture", then it is safe to say, that this war is an inclusive aspect of God's wrath.

You are the one who said, "The war is during the time of the Wrath of God, which begins at the 6th Seal. Rev. 6:17"

This entire period of seven years is going to feel like war. We have John's writings to paint this picture - 

Revelation 6:9-11 NASB When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained; 10) and they cried out with a loud voice, saying, "How long, O Lord, holy and true, will You refrain from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?" 11) And there was given to each of them a white robe; and they were told that they should rest for a little while longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren who were to be killed even as they had been, would be completed also.

This is the fifth seal, and already we have a vast number of dead because of their testimony which they had maintained. Isn't this the outcome from some form of war? May I suggest, a war against the saints. 

Why, according to your eschatology, does the "war" only begin at the sixth seal? The context of the sixth seal applies more to the rich of the world who are hiding from the wrath of God. 

Revelation 6:15-17 NASB 15) Then the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders and the rich and the strong and every slave and free man hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains; 16) and they *said to the mountains and to the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; 17) for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"

Since this was initiated by referring to God's elect, how then, does it become the rich of the earth? I say this because Revelation 6:17 shows the realization that what is coming upon them is from God and not a war from man.

Edited by omharris
I forgot the end of a sentence and some critical words. I tend to do that.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 7/26/2018 at 9:54 PM, omharris said:

You, as you can see above, said that" Jesus will take out his elect."

Who, in this case, is Jesus elect? 

• From the Christian's point of view, it would be the church. But you did not say God's removal of the church from the earth. So, you must not be talking about the church.

"The Church" means different things to different people. Not all who believe themselves t0 be saved will be caught up: only the the eklektos/chosen/elect.

Paul, writing to the church in Thessaloniki said this, 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 NASB 7) For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;

It is easy to see that the church, being the restraining force, must be removed

It may be easy for you to see, but it is not so. Verses 1-3 of 2 Thes. 2 tell us that the Church will be very much present when the lawless one comes.

You are the one who said, "The war is during the time of the Wrath of God, which begins at the 6th Seal. Rev. 6:17"

This entire period of seven years is going to feel like war. We have John's writings to paint this picture - 

Revelation 6:9-11 NASB When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, ...

This is the fifth seal, and already we have a vast number of dead because of their testimony which they had maintained. Isn't this the outcome from some form of war? May I suggest, a war against the saints. 

The 5th Seal describes those saints killed during the Great Tribulation. Jesus described the events of the 5th Seal here:

Matt 24:9 “Then they [people of the heathen nations, vs. 7] will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake."

This is not the same as the wars that take place during the Wrath, which begins after the 6th Seal is opened and the elect taken up.