• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/31/2018 at 2:38 PM, Revelation Man said:

Babylon is not Rome, it is not Jerusalem, it is not even a city or a nation. 

Babylon = Satan's Dark Kingdom on earth. 

Yes, I've heard it referred to as "The seat of False Religion or Idolatry" (or the belief system that sets itself up against, contrary to God, trying to redirect glory away from the Lord Almighty) which was established in the original city of Babylon (hence the reference and name) and then grew and insidiously spread into all these kingdoms mentioned in the reference scripture, and it's by this system of false religion, this established mindset of self-serving idolatry which underpins the way these governments and rulers operate, that the beast can ultimately gain his foothold and by which the false prophet can persuade and entrap.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,410
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

6 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

Reported:

One of your more favorites word to use.

You see and read what you want to.  I apologized to him and what did he do in return, quoted scripture that indicates what ????.    Use wisdom in your replies, not petty words that has no substance.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

5 hours ago, Angelfishie said:

Yes, I've heard it referred to as "The seat of False Religion or Idolatry" (or the belief system that sets itself up against, contrary to God, trying to redirect glory away from the Lord Almighty) which was established in the original city of Babylon (hence the reference and name) and then grew and insidiously spread into all these kingdoms mentioned in the reference scripture, and it's by this system of false religion, this established mindset of self-serving idolatry which underpins the way these governments and rulers operate, that the beast can ultimately gain his foothold and by which the false prophet can persuade and entrap.

Well there are actually "two entities" going on in Rev. 17 & 18, not one.  You have the Harlot (All False Religion) that rides the back of the Beast (All False governance or the Powers of this world that Satan leads as per Luke 4, where Satan tells Jesus, all the Kingdoms of the world are given unto him and does what he wills or desires with them)

So the 10 Kings in league with the Beast kills off the Harlot (Rev. 17:16), meaning they destroy Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism etc. etc. because the Beast desire to be worshiped as the ONLY GOD. Thus he appoints a False Prophet (Beast over Religion) to take the Harlot's place. 

I have a thread up on this that explains it in detail. 

36 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

I knew what he was doing and anyone who wanted to know the scriptural reference could Google it.  He didn't spread a plague or something although you keep beleaguering the point.  I would have more of a problem with Oseas' bad doctrine, but you had no comment on that.  You busted Hazard's chops because he didn't give a scripture reference.  Let it go already.  It was a non-issue from the very beginning.

For the record, I apologized to him and then he replied with a irate post. Is it not as believers that we forgive one another.  So, did you note that?.  I let it go then, but he reared his head.  So what I am supposed to do, not give an appropriate reply, sure I would as you and others do in many threads I observe. 

But as you said, Done with.    Peace and let this thread continue. 

19 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You went on grousing at Hazard for 5 posts before your "apology."  And made the comment that we were the ones causing the problem when you were the one that started whining about a non-issue in the first place.  In post, after post, after post.  This is your "apology:"

Because of the last two sentences, it is not actually an apology.  When you "apologize," but then go on to explain why your behavior was never wrong to begin with, it isn't an apology.  And you still have not accepted personal responsibility.  You are blaming your behavior on other people.

That's crap. Everyone has a right to point out an error.  It may not be an error to you, but to others it is.  Bluntly, you see it as he done nothing wrong, when he  made it a point to put it in his first sentence.  And yes, we have to be humble and not shout with " get off my back " statements. That's not the way believers communicate.  And all you are doing here is to bring the attention of the admin so that they can paint me.  It's all tactics that are useless to me. Righteousness must rule, so saith the Lord. 

2 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Again, your post above illustrates even more definitively that you never actually apologized because you are still saying you did nothing wrong.

Hazard did nothing wrong.  He did something you didn't think was correct.  And here you are, a day later, still repeating the same tired stuff you already said in earlier posts about the exact same thing.  Perhaps he said "get off my back" because you keep flogging a dead horse instead of admitting you were wrong and letting it go.

You know how believers also do not communicate?  They do not waste 3 pages of a thread regurgitating the same theory that they are above being wrong about something.  Not only are you being repetitive, you are being belligerent.  How does that work when it comes to humility?

Edited by warrior12

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

I believe this one has ran its course. Locked for now at least.

• Thanks 1