• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

I disagree. Jesus is going to judge Jerusalem directly (Revelation 19:11-16, Zachariah 14:1-11). He is going to trod the wine press of His wrath in the (un)holy city and reign for a thousand years (Revelation 20:4-9). Jerusalem is the harlot Babelyon, the city of merchandizers (Revelation 18:11-17)  that peddle to pilgrims for religious reasons ( that Jesus whipped people over and drove out of the temple, “13 When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16 To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!” (John 2:13-16). Jerusalem to this day is a marketplace selling everything from indulgences to religious relics and etc and everywhere someone could pray, it a place of marketing just as Jesus cried, “Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buyingand selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.13 “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.” (Matthew 21:12-13). 

By the way Satan invented merchandizing, “You were the model of perfection,
    full of wisdom and exquisite in beauty.
13 You were in Eden,
    the garden of God.
Your clothing was adorned with every precious stone[b]
    red carnelian, pale-green peridot, white moonstone,
    blue-green beryl, onyx, green jasper,
    blue lapis lazuli, turquoise, and emerald—
all beautifully crafted for you
    and set in the finest gold.
They were given to you
    on the day you were created.
14 I ordained and anointed you
    as the mighty angelic guardian (Cherubim that Coverath).
You had access to the holy mountain of God
    and walked among the stones of fire.

15 “You were blameless in all you did
    from the day you were created
    until the day evil was found in you.
16 Your rich commerce (merchandizing) led you to violence,
    and you sinned.
So I banished you in disgrace
    from the mountain of God.
I expelled you, O mighty guardian,
    from your place among the stones of fire.” (Ezekiel 28:11-18) 

Jerusalem has learned from Lucifer the commerce/merchandizing which consumes the Houses of Prayer. :( 

I will explain Rev. 17 & 18 step by step so that even 12 year old's can understand it. 

For starters Revelation chapters 17 and 18 are not real time events, they both happen starting in Rev. ch. 6, in the middle of the 70th week. Rev. 17 is the Judgement of the Harlot, Rev. 18 is Babylon being judged.

An Angel TALKS to John !!

Rev. 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

John is hearing the angel tell him that the Harlot is about to be JUDGED (DESTROYED). She sits on many waters, and has fornicated with KINGS of the World or GOVERNMENTS of the World. 

The Vision John sees in the Wilderness or in his solitude: 

Rev. 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth. 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration [wonderment]. 

So what does John see in the Vision, which is the only part of Rev. 17 that is a Vision. Well he saw a Scarlet Colored Beast (Apollyon) full of Blasphemy, having Seven Heads and Ten Horns (Government Beasts of Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the coming Anti-Christ Gov. with 10 Kings). Then there is a Woman arrayed in Purple & Scarlet (Royalty & Religious Orders) who flaunts her riches, and golden cups full of abominations. She also has the blood of THE SAINTS (Jewish Saints) AND the blood of the Martyrs of Jesus. 

On her FOREHEAD are 4 Descriptors giving us CLUES who this Women/Harlot is. She is a MYSTERY (but we are told her Secrets from verses 8-18), she is Associated with BABYLON THE GREAT, she is seen as the Mother of Harlots (where she originated) and she is seen as Abominations of the Earth. Then John saw her DRUNKEN with the blood of both THE SAINTS........AND.........The Martyrs of Jesus. When John saw her he did not ADMIRE HER, that's a bad translation, he wondered with AMAZEMENT, or Wonderment !! In other words he marveled at this vision. 

The Four Descriptions are meant to point out who this Harlot is. She has FORNICATED with Kings, she is/was a MYSTERY/Secret because this False Religion moved underground to keep God from pointing it out and destroying it. You know all the Underground Secret Societies etc. etc. She is seen as BABYLON THE GREAT because that is where False Religion flourished. She is seen as the Mother of Harlots because all False Religion sprang forth from the Babylonian model. She is seen as an Abomination because serving False gods is an Abomination unto God. 

She is of course The Harlot which = All False Religion of All Time. She was a part of a Two sided coin, the Harlot rode the Beast, they were in a joint venture everywhere the BEAST was found so was False Religion and you know why ? If they served the one TRUE God, then they would not have been serving False Gods, and all of the Nations I mentioned above served False Gods, this the Harlot and the Beast(s) were always CO-MINGLED, The Harlot rode the back of the Seven Headed Beast. 

The Angel says I will REVEAL the Mystery unto you.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore (WHY) didst thou marvel? (SEE it should be MARVEL Above) I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

MYSTERY REVEALED

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit (Apollyon), and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. 15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. 17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. 18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

So in verse 7 the Angel tells us he is going to REVEAL this Great Secret unto us, then in verses 8-18 he does just that. So there is no Mystery Babylon anymore, the Harlot (False Religion) that rides the Gov. Beast is explained. Thus in verse 8 we are told the Scarlet Colored Beast, who WAS....IS NOT... YET IS, stands for Seven Kingdoms which are Seven Mountains (Rulers that Arose above the plains) and they are ALSO 7 KINGS........5 Have fallen, ONE US, and one is NOT YET COME, but when he comes he will rule a SHORT TIME.

What does this even mean ? God is trying to tell us the LAST BEAST is not a Kingdom but a MAN. Thus he reduces the Kingdoms to KINGS by calling them Mountains or RULERS who have arisen, then the very next verse says they are ALSO 7 KINGS.......5 Have fallen....ONE IS......and one is NOT YET COME. So we are shown, every Beast had a King at the Helm when it became a BEAST POWER, and every Beast had a King at the helm when it lost its POWER !! But the LAST BEAST will be a Man, he will be at the helm when he becomes a BEAST and he will be at the helm when Jesus defeats him and then casts him into HELL FIRE, thus he is the ONLY BEAST that has ONE MAN at the helm when it both ARISES & FALLS. This is why God is reducing the KINGDOMS to KINGS !! That takes care of WHO THE BEAST IS !!

Now as per the Harlot, she sits on many waters (World wide false religions) and the 10 Kings in league with the Beast Government shall HATE THE HARLOT (Remember God is going to JUDGE HER) and destroy her in verse 16, because God put it in THEIR HEARTS to do his will (verse 17). Thus these 10 Kings in league with the Beast do away with Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and he tries to kill every Jew, but God protects the 1/3 who REPENT.  The Kings in league with the Beast also comes after the Remnant Church, these Kngs desire that ALL MEN Worship the Beast as the ONLY GOD !! Then in verse 18 , the Angel reminds John what he SAW in his Vision (verses 3-6) the Woman (HARLOT) you saw is THAT GREAT CITY..........BABYLON THE GREAT is what was tattooed on her forehead. The Harlot was a MYSTERY RELIGION via Babylon the Great.

Babylon of Revelation 18 is speaking of Satan's Dark Kingdom on Earth

Revelation 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. 2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

The header here is that this world is fallen, its become the Habitation of Demons/Devils, Satan is cast down to earth, Apollyon and his horde of Demons are released from the pit. All of the nations have drunk from these abominations, God then calls unto Israel to come out of her [Babylon] that she not partake in her plagues (Rev. 7, the 144000 and Rev. 12 the Woman Flees, same EVENT). 

The Merchants Economy Goes South or is DESTROYED !!

Rev. 18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. 6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. 7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. 8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. 9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, 10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. 11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, 13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men. 14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, 16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! 17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

Babylon = the Whole World getting pelted by Gods Plagues:  the KINGS here Cry and Lament Babylon's burning (1/3 trees burn and all the Grasses). The rest of the Plagues of course destroy the Economy of these Merchants. The Seas turn to blood and kill the Fish/Shrimp, etc. The Drinking Waters turn to blood, 1/4 of all men are killed by the Anti-Christ/BEAST and 1/3 of the rest of all men are killed via the 2nd Woe. That puts a dent in the Merchants SELLING POWER doesn't it? Famine, Wars etc. etc. OF COURSE Babylon's (The Whole Worlds) Economy is DESTROYED !! The Seal, Trumpet and Vial Judgments bring the whole World to its knees !!

So the Harlot (All False Religion) Rides the Government Beast (Babylon represents the Head of Gold)

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

4 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

This has to be the biggest load of antisemetic garbage I have ever seen on this board. Do you people honestly believe this trash?

How can it be antisemitic if Jesus Christ a Semitic (Matthew 1:1-17, Luke 3:28-38) judges Semitics; if the God who created the Semitic peoples (John 1:1-3, John 8: 48-59, Colossians 1:15-23, Colpssians 2:9, Phillipians 2:1-14, Genesis 1:27, Genesis 18:1-18, Matthew 28:19) comes to judge the Semitic peoples? (Revelation 19:11-16, Zachariah 14:1-11). 

The God who made the Israelites and Gentiles is going to judge both. He has judged  Israel before for her idolatries, see their destruction and captivity at the hands of the Assyrians and Babelyonians (2 Kings 15:29, 1 Chronicles 9:1). 

You cannot say it’s antisemitic when it is the God of Semites judging Semites. ?

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  528
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1

24 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Copy & Paste is the path of least resistance.

I see you also believe in Replacement Theology, which is antisemitic.  The US and the UK are not the 10 lost tribes of Israel because none of the tribes have ever been lost.  Israel, as a people and a nation are not being "punished" right now.  They are partially blinded until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in.... .

Oh gosh, that's good to know.  And here I foolishly believed the Bible when it said Jesus was sent to the "lost ones of Israel"...… and that He was going to take Salvation to the Gentiles when Israel denied Him...… and that "God's Israel" was now those who believed in Jesus.  I even foolishly believed "there is now no Jew nor Gentile, male nor female, free nor slave."

Edited by Willie T
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

How can it be antisemitic if Jesus Christ a Semitic (Matthew 1:1-17, Luke 3:28-38) judges Semitics; if the God who created the Semitic peoples (John 1:1-3, John 8: 48-59, Colossians 1:15-23, Colpssians 2:9, Phillipians 2:1-14, Genesis 1:27, Genesis 18:1-18, Matthew 28:19) comes to judge the Semitic peoples? (Revelation 19:11-16, Zachariah 14:1-11). 

The God who made the Israelites and Gentiles is going to judge both. He has judged  Israel before for her idolatries, see their destruction and captivity at the hands of the Assyrians and Babelyonians (2 Kings 15:29, 1 Chronicles 9:1). 

You cannot say it’s antisemitic when it is the God of Semites judging Semites. ?

Its antisemitic because you are predisposed to believe a lie, rather than understanding the facts. God turns the Jews back unto Him, just before Jesus returns, the Disciples even asked Jesus that question, and he said it is true, Elijah will return and RESTORE ALL THINGS........Matthew 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.

Fulfilling this verse...........Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the LORD. 6 And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers. Otherwise, I will come and strike the land with a curse. 

So you just want Jerusalem to be the Harlot just like others want Rome to be the Harlot, all because both types do not understand the Prophetic uttering's of God. The Harlot is All False Religion, its not a city, Babylon the Great on her forehead is a DESCRIPTOR, and there are three other descriptors there also. 

2 hours ago, Willie T said:

Oh gosh, that's good to know.  And here I foolishly believed the Bible when it said Jesus was sent to the "lost ones of Israel"

Lost sheep of Israel, implies lost souls not lost tribes !!

and that He was going to take Salvation to the Gentiles when Israel denied Him

And that he was going to then call Israel to REPENTANCE during the 70th Week while the Church was in Heaven marrying the Lamb.

and that "God's Israel" was now those who believed in Jesus.

All of those that BELIEVE God are made Righteous by FAITH, but they are not made ISRAEL by Faith, anymore than I am made a Frenchman by Faith. The error is all yours and your ilk, because you misconstrued Paul's Epistles.

I even foolishly believed "there is now no Jew nor Gentile, male nor female, free nor slave."

You sure did, Paul is saying that everyone that comes to God MUST COME via Faith, you don't all of the sudden think you are a Woman also do you ? SEE MY POINT ? Its not relevant to God if you are Jew or Greek (Gentile), Man or Woman, Slave or freeman, as long as you come VIA FAITH you are accepted. At no point does God ever say the Church takes the place of Israel. Period.........Nor does Paul. 

Edited by Revelation Man

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Its antisemitic because you are predisposed to believe a lie, rather than understanding the facts. God turns the Jews back unto Him, just before Jesus returns, the Disciples even asked Jesus that question, and he said it is true, Elijah will return and RESTORE ALL THINGS........Matthew 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.

Fulfilling this verse...........Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the LORD. 6 And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers. Otherwise, I will come and strike the land with a curse. 

So you just want Jerusalem to be the Harlot just like others want Rome to be the Harlot, all because both types do not understand the Prophetic uttering's of God. The Harlot is All False Religion, its not a city, Babylon the Great on her forehead is a DESCRIPTOR, and there are three other descriptors there also. 

It’s Antisemric to quote a Semitic Jesus Christ? who says, “There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son.” (John 3:18).

Paul said that the His kinsmen have a veil, “But the people's minds were hardened, and to this day whenever the old covenant is being read, the same veil covers their minds so they cannot understand the truth. And this veil can be removed only by believing in Christ (who is God see Colossians 2:9, Titus 2:13, 2 Peter 1:1, John 17:1-17)” (2 Corinthians 3:14). 

The Apostle Paul despaired of saving his people, “My heart is filled with bitter sorrow and unending grief, for my people, my Jewish brothers and sisters. I would be willing to be forever cursed--cut off from Christ!--if that would save them. ey are the people of Israel, chosen to be God's adopted children. God revealed his glory to them. He made covenants with them and gave them his law. He gave them the privilege of worshiping him and receiving his wonderful promises. Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are their ancestors, and Christ himself was an Israelite as far as his human nature is concerned. And he is God, the one who rules over everything and is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, Being descendants of Abraham doesn't make them truly Abraham's children. For the Scriptures say, "Isaac is the son through whom your descendants will be counted," though Abraham had other children, too. In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.

For God had promised, “I will return about this time next year, and Sarah will have a son.”[e]

10 This son was our ancestor Isaac. When he married Rebekah, she gave birth to twins.[f] 11 But before they were born, before they had done anything good or bad, she received a message from God. (This message shows that God chooses people according to his own purposes; 12 he calls people, but not according to their good or bad works.) She was told, “Your older son will serve your younger son.”[g] 13 In the words of the Scriptures, “I loved Jacob, but I rejected Esau.”[h]

14 Are we saying, then, that God was unfair? Of course not! 15 For God said to Moses,

“I will show mercy to anyone I choose,
    and I will show compassion to anyone I choose.”[i]

16 So it is God who decides to show mercy. We can neither choose it nor work for it.

17 For the Scriptures say that God told Pharaoh, “I have appointed you for the very purpose of displaying my power in you and to spread my fame throughout the earth.”[j] 18 So you see, God chooses to show mercy to some, and he chooses to harden the hearts of others so they refuse to listen.

19 Well then, you might say, “Why does God blame people for not responding? Haven’t they simply done what he makes them do?”

20 No, don’t say that. Who are you, a mere human being, to argue with God? Should the thing that was created say to the one who created it, “Why have you made me like this?” 21 When a potter makes jars out of clay, doesn’t he have a right to use the same lump of clay to make one jar for decoration and another to throw garbage into? 22 In the same way, even though God has the right to show his anger and his power, he is very patient with those on whom his anger falls, who are destined for destruction. 23 He does this to make the riches of his glory shine even brighter on those to whom he shows mercy, who were prepared in advance for glory. 24 And we are among those whom he selected, both from the Jews and from the Gentiles.

25 Concerning the Gentiles, God says in the prophecy of Hosea,

“Those who were not my people,
    I will now call my people.
And I will love those
    whom I did not love before.”[k]

26 And,

“Then, at the place where they were told,
    ‘You are not my people,’
there they will be called
    ‘children of the living God.’”[l]

27 And concerning Israel, Isaiah the prophet cried out,

“Though the people of Israel are as numerous as the sand of the seashore,
    only a remnant will be saved.
28 For the Lord will carry out his sentence upon the earth
    quickly and with finality.”[m]

29 And Isaiah said the same thing in another place:

“If the Lord of Heaven’s Armies
    had not spared a few of our children,
we would have been wiped out like Sodom,
    destroyed like Gomorrah.”30 What does all this mean? Even though the Gentiles were not trying to follow God’s standards, they were made right with God. And it was by faith that this took place. 31 But the people of Israel, who tried so hard to get right with God by keeping the law, never succeeded. 32 Why not? Because they were trying to get right with God by keeping the law[o]instead of by trusting in him. They stumbled over the great rock in their path. 33 God warned them of this in the Scriptures when he said, 

“I am placing a stone in Jerusalem[p] that makes people stumble,
    a rock that makes them fall.
But anyone who trusts in him
    will never be disgraced. (Romans 9:2-33” 

Paul makes it clear only a remnant our of Israel will be saved by citing The Semitic Prophets. 

Do you abscribe to Dual-Covenant Theology? 

Edited by Fidei Defensor

2 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

It is antisemitic because Jerusalem is NOT Babylon and you know better; you're trying to "force-fit" prophecy to make Jerusalem the bad guy in all of this.

For one thing: the Lord will restore Jerusalem when He returns, not destroy it:

"Behold, a day is coming for the LORD when the spoil taken from you will be divided among you. For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city will be captured, the houses plundered, the women ravished and half of the city exiled, but the rest of the people will not be cut off from the city. Then the LORD will go forth and fight against those nations, as when He fights on a day of battle. In that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west by a very large valley, so that half of the mountain will move toward the north and the other half toward the south. You will flee by the valley of My mountains, for the valley of the mountains will reach to Azel; yes, you will flee just as you fled before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD, my God, will come, and all the holy ones with Him! In that day there will be no light; the luminaries will dwindle. For it will be a unique day which is known to the LORD, neither day nor night, but it will come about that at evening time there will be light. And in that day living waters will flow out of Jerusalem, half of them toward the eastern sea and the other half toward the western sea; it will be in summer as well as in winter. And the LORD will be king over all the earth; in that day the LORD will be the only one, and His name the only one. All the land will be changed into a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem; but Jerusalem will rise and remain on its site from Benjamin’s Gate as far as the place of the First Gate to the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the king’s wine presses. People will live in it, and there will no longer be a curse, for Jerusalem will dwell in security." (Zechariah 14:1-11, NASB, emphasis mine)

For another: Ezekiel has this to say about the Millennial reign:

" ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “The gate of the inner court facing east shall be shut the six working days; but it shall be opened on the sabbath day and opened on the day of the new moon. “The prince shall enter by way of the porch of the gate from outside and stand by the post of the gate. Then the priests shall provide his burnt offering and his peace offerings, and he shall worship at the threshold of the gate and then go out; but the gate shall not be shut until the evening. “The people of the land shall also worship at the doorway of that gate before the LORD on the sabbaths and on the new moons. “The burnt offering which the prince shall offer to the LORD on the sabbath day shall be six lambs without blemish and a ram without blemish; and the grain offering shall be an ephah with the ram, and the grain offering with the lambs as much as he is able to give, and a hin of oil with an ephah. “On the day of the new moon he shall offer a young bull without blemish, also six lambs and a ram, which shall be without blemish. “And he shall provide a grain offering, an ephah with the bull and an ephah with the ram, and with the lambs as much as he is able, and a hin of oil with an ephah. “When the prince enters, he shall go in by way of the porch of the gate and go out by the same way. “But when the people of the land come before the LORD at the appointed feasts, he who enters by way of the north gate to worship shall go out by way of the south gate. And he who enters by way of the south gate shall go out by way of the north gate. No one shall return by way of the gate by which he entered but shall go straight out. “When they go in, the prince shall go in among them; and when they go out, he shall go out. “At the festivals and the appointed feasts the grain offering shall be an ephah with a bull and an ephah with a ram, and with the lambs as much as one is able to give, and a hin of oil with an ephah. “When the prince provides a freewill offering, a burnt offering, or peace offerings as a freewill offering to the LORD, the gate facing east shall be opened for him. And he shall provide his burnt offering and his peace offerings as he does on the sabbath day. Then he shall go out, and the gate shall be shut after he goes out." (Ezekiel 46:1-12, NASB, emphasis mine)

(Since the east gate was sealed off by "Suleiman the Magnificent" in 1540-41, we can be pretty sure that this hasn't happened yet.)

Add to that the fact that New Jerusalem has 12 gates (four on each side), neither cannot be talking about the city of New Jerusalem; especially with specific place in Jerusalem mentioned that most likely won't be present in/on New Jerusalem! And neither of them call Jerusalem "Babylon", let alone call for her destruction.

Also, consider the following passage from Revelation 18:

" Then a strong angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, “So will Babylon, the great city, be thrown down with violence, and will not be found any longer. “And the sound of harpists and musicians and flute-players and trumpeters will not be heard in you any longer; and no craftsman of any craft will be found in you any longer; and the sound of a mill will not be heard in you any longer; and the light of a lamp will not shine in you any longer; and the voice of the bridegroom and bride will not be heard in you any longer; for your merchants were the great men of the earth, because all the nations were deceived by your sorcery. “And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints and of all who have been slain on the earth.” (Revelation 18:21-24, NASB, emphasis mine)

Since Babylon is destroyed before the Lord returns to the Earth in the Second Coming, it would make Ezekiel 46:1-12 impossible to transpire, considering that the passage in Ezekiel describes the Millennial Kingdom.

This all ties back to "Replacement Theology", which seeks to cram the Church into the promises meant for Israel by any means, and this nonsense is one of them. But in reality, it's just another steaming pile of garbage best left at the Landfill of Bad Theology.

One last note- Jesus gets to judge Israel and Jerusalem....

...YOU DON'T.

I actually said Jesus is going to judge Jerusalem not me (Revelation 19:11-16, Zachariah 15:1-11). You seem content to label me something I am not. I worship the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob who became Incarnate as Jesus Christ! Who died for our sins and rose from the dead, ascended into heaven and is coming back to judge the queen consort and the dead. 

I simply so not ascribe to Dual-Covenant Theology or that all Israel the nation will be saved. The real Israel is both Jews and Gentiles (read Romans, Galatians, and Colossians) who are under God’s Grace (Acts 15:5-11) and who trust in Jesus Christ alone to save them. 

Jesus himself confronted the Hebrews who refused to believe in Him (John chapters 6, 7, 10, and 12). The truth is no matter if you are Jew or Gentile is faith in Christ alone that saves, not ancestry or tradition, but Jesus Christ who is Son of David and Son of God (Romans 1:1-7, Matthew 1:1-23) will save us if we believe in Hol and confess Him. (Romans 10:9-10). 

I tell all you what Jesus will judge any Jew and Gentile, American or Iranian, white or black, male or female that doesn’t believe in Him, “There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son.” (John 3:18). 

No one is beyond judgement if they refuse the Son of God Jesus Christ who is God and One with the Father and Holy Spirit (John 20:20-22, John 14:26, John 15:26, John 10:30, John 17:29-23, 2 Peter 1:1, Titus 2:13, Colossians 2:9, Colossians 1:11-19, Genesis 8:1-15, Genesis 2:17). 

Jesus offers Salavation and His love (John 6:40, 1 John 4:8, Romans 10:9-10, Romans 5:4-11) but those who refuse Him are condemned already (John 3:18). 

For Paul said of the Jews and Gentiles, “but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles. But to those called by God to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God,” (1 Corinthians 1:23-24). 

Edited by Fidei Defensor

15 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

It’s Antisemric to quote a Semitic Jesus Christ? who says, “There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son.” (John 3:18).

Yes, when you try to attest to Babylon being Jerusalem, even though Jesus clearly says Israel will repent BEFORE the Day of the Lord and The 70th week Decree in Daniel 9:24-27 says the same thing it kind of points toward you not understanding Gods deep truths, or being antisemitic, even if its unconscious. So if the Jews repent before the Day of the Lord why would you think they still need to be "DEALT WITH" by God? 

Paul said that the His kinsmen have a veil, “But the people's minds were hardened, and to this day whenever the old covenant is being read, the same veil covers their minds so they cannot understand the truth. And this veil can be removed only by believing in Christ (who is God see Colossians 2:9, Titus 2:13, 2 Peter 1:1, John 17:1-17)” (2 Corinthians 3:14). 

We all know the Jewish people were blinded by God, IN PART, until the Gentiles are Raptured (come full), even though most who believe as you of course do not believe in the Pre Trib Rapture either, its seemingly just a continuation of wrong turns. But we also know the scriptures that say Israel repents, then Flee Judea, and are Protected by God in the Wilderness (Petra)...Meanwhile you think Jerusalem is getting Judged, and burned etc. etc. Babylon is the Whole World, its Satan's Dark Kingdom. Its not a city, I tell all about the Harlot & Babylon on the previous page (3). 

The Apostle Paul despaired of saving his people, “My heart is filled with bitter sorrow and unending grief, for my people, my Jewish brothers and sisters. I would be willing to be forever cursed--cut off from Christ!--if that would save them. ey are the people of Israel, chosen to be God's adopted children. God revealed his glory to them. He made covenants with them and gave them his law. He gave them the privilege of worshiping him and receiving his wonderful promises. Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are their ancestors, and Christ himself was an Israelite as far as his human nature is concerned. And he is God, the one who rules over everything and is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, Being descendants of Abraham doesn't make them truly Abraham's children. For the Scriptures say, "Isaac is the son through whom your descendants will be counted," though Abraham had other children, too. In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.

The above is why you do not quite get it, which makes you look antisemitic, that doesn't mean you are by the way, but as they say, appearances, appearances, appearances. You forgot to finish off the passage, lesson Paul was teaching the Romans didn't you ? Or do you just not see it ? 

Romans chapters 9-11 is one huge lesson all meshed into three chapters. In Romans chapter 9, God is telling the Romans why God chose the Gentiles over the Jews, just like God chose Jacob over Esau, God never HATED Esau, he loved Esau less, if you understand the original teachings. Anyway, back to Romans chapters 9-11, you can't tell the story without spelling out what all the chapters mean collectively. 

We know the lesson is that the children of the Spirit (FAITH) are the Children of God/Abraham who BELIEVED God and that the Children of the FLESH are not of God Abraham, that is quite evident, the FLESH follows the God of this world because Adam gave us SIN NATURE via disobedience, that is a given brother. We all know every Jew is not going to heaven, that's a given also, that is the lesson Paul is trying to teach the Romans, if you bear with me I will show you, there is still an ISRAEL & a Church in Gods eyes however. Its true, the Elder (Israel) will serve the Younger (Church) for a time. But why did God chose the YOUNGER here ? It was because of FAITH........and LACK OF FAITH by Israel, who sought after the LAW for its Righteousness !!

Romans 9:30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith. 31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. 32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone; 33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Israel worshiped the Law, and all the Law can do is point out ones sin, so the Law condemns, but FAITH in God is our Righteousness alone. 

In ch. 10, Paul says I bear record my people have a zeal, BUT NOT AS PER KNOWLEDGE !! Jesus is the end to the LAW. That's when Paul says there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek, he means we all have to come unto God by FAITH, via hearing the Word of God. 

Romans 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world. 19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you. 20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me. 21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

Remember, Paul is teaching THE ROMANS a lesson here, we still have not gotten to the juxtaposition of his point yet !! That happens in chapter 11, anyone that reads ch. 9 or 10 without reading 11 will not understand the passage AT ALL !!

The LESSON of Romans 9-11 can only be learned by reading chapter 11 

Romans 11:1  I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. 4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

{{{ God has reserved himself a SET NUMBER (Not 7000) who have not bowed down unto Satan (Ba'al) as per they will not take the Mark of the Beast but will REPENT during the 70th week tribulation period. }}}

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. 7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded. 8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them: 10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway. 11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. 12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? 13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

{{{ So the falling of the Jews is the Salvation unto the Gentiles, we saw via THEIR FAILINGS what God desires of us, and why, this is why we should love our Jewish brothers, they lead they way for us. That makes them RICH (FULNESS) in my eyes. }}}

14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them. 15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of THEM be, but life from the dead? 16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in. 20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

{{{ What shall be the receiving of THEM means there is a CHURCH & an ISRAEL right ? Now the lessons start......Paul is telling the Romans NOT TO BOAST, as if it were anything they had done or as if they were "SPECIAL", he then says Israel were BROKEN OFF because of UNBELIEF, and you stand BY FAITH.......Let that be a lesson, be not HIGH MINDED BUT RATHER FEAR God, and take heed you do not follow their path of FAITHLESSNESS lest you be cut off also !! Its a huge lesson Paul is teaching the Romans here. }}}

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on THEM which fell, severity; but toward THEE, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. 23 And THEY also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft THEM in again. 24 For if THOU wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall THESE, which be the natural branches, be grafted into THEIR OWN olive tree? 25 For I would not, brethren, that YE should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to ISRAEL, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

{{{ Notice Paul is qualifying Israel as THEM, THEY, ISRAEL, THEIR OWN.......And the Church as YE, THOU, YOU, as if the Church and Israel are TWO SEPARATE ENTITIES, because they are indeed. Paul is indeed separating the Church and Israel by using different terms for them throughout this chapter. Paul then says God will graft them back into the Family tree again when they BELIEVE in Christ Jesus. And he also says that Israel will be BLINDED IN PART until the Gentile Church is Raptured. }}}

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

{{{ All Israel shall be SAVED (Not every Jew but Israel as a Nation will be SAVED). Paul tells the Romans the calling of God is without repentance. Hence he is saying Israel's original calling will not be forgotten, they are ENEMIES concerning the Gospel of Jesus Christ, BUT....AS PER THE ELECTION, they are loved by the Father and He will not forget his promise unto Abraham or his holy peoples. Through YOUR MERCY (Church)....THEY will obtain MERCY. Notice again, the YOUR means Church and the THEY means Israel !! The Church and Israel ate not seen as ONE by Paul !! NOT, NOT, NOT }}}

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. 33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! 34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? 35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? 36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

By reading Romans 9, 10 and 11 we understand Paul's lesson unto the Romans, it was more of a WARNING unto them not to fall into UNBELIEF like the Jews/Israel did, do not try and EARN your way unto Heaven via the Law !! He was saying LOOK, God chooses whom He wills,you are not special because God has chosen you like He chose Jacob over Esau, God has His own reasoning's !! But its very, very clear that Paul is pointing towards a Church AND towards an Israel who will be grafted back into the Family by God at a LATER POINT IN TIME, when they Repent, thus ALL Israel will be Saved. That is Israel as a Nation will be saved. Not every Jew is saved, 2/3 die during the 70th week tribulation, but 1/3 REPENT and are protected by God !! 

During this chapter, go read it, I have highlighted a few instances, but over and over Paul speaks about the CHURCH as WE, YE, US, and THEE, and Paul speaks about Israel as THEM, THEY, THEIR OWN, THESE etc. etc. So Paul is clearly teaching that Israel and the Church are TWO ENTITIES, not one !! 

Edited by Revelation Man

On 7/31/2018 at 8:41 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Speaking of the OT in accord the prophet Hoseas,

Yes,. Hoseas loved a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the Lord toward the CHILDREN of Israel, who look to other gods, and love  the raisin cakes offered to them.  (In the OT Jerusalem, the harlot, is called of Aholibah (Yerushalayim is Oholivah).  In the present time, the nation of Israel, mainly Jerusalem, is full of idolatries and witcheries of the Gentile people, through the Roman Catholic Church and others.

The most important is what the Lord revealed to Hosea, saying unto him: "For the Israelites will live many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred stones, without ephod or household gods. (How many days? it was for 1.878 years, precisely from year 70 until 1.948)  

Afterward the Israelites will return and seek the Lord their God and David their king. They will come trembling to the Lord and to his blessings IN THE LAST DAYS.

These days have already arrived, and the message of the prophet for the people of Israel is this:  Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.  Israel will not frame their doings to turn unto their God: for the spirit of whoredoms is in the midst of them, and they have not known the Lord.

Don’t rejoice, Isra’el! Don’t enjoy yourselves as other peoples do; for you have gone whoring away from your God, you love being hired as a whore on every grain-floor.

All these things were written to Judgment of Israel and Jerusalem, called Aholibah in the OT, but the Great Whore of the Apocalypse which rides upon the Beast that has 7 heads and 10 horns is not the city of Jerusalem but the city of Vatican, in Rome, where the Beast, the Pope, is enthroned. The Great Whore is a woman, and this woman is the Roman Catholic Church, which rides upon the Beast, the Pope, the Papacy.  

Most believers do claim the city of seven hills (Babelyon the Harlot ) is Rome because Rome sits on seven hills, but so does Jerusalem: 

1. The northern summit (hill) is called Scopus [Hill One],

2. The middle summit (hill) was called Nob [Hill Two], 

3. The highest point of Olivet itself, and the southern summit (hill) was called in the Holy Scriptures the "Mount of Corruption" or "Mount of Offence" [Hill Three] (II Kings 23:13). 

4. On the middle ridge between the Kedron and the Tyropoeon Valleys there was (formerly) in the south "Mount Zion" [Hill Four] (the original "Mount Zion" and not the later southwest hill that was later called by that name), 

5. The "Ophel Mount" [Hill Five],

6. To the north of that the "Rock" around which "Fort Antonia" was built [Hill Six],

7. And finally, there was the southwest hill itself [Hill Seven] that finally became known in the time of Simon the Hasmonean as the new "Mount Zion." (By Ernest L. Martin, Ph.D., 2000
    Reformatted by David Sielaff) 

Besides  Bablyon harlot City is called the city that kills the prophets by Jesus and John, “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones God's messengers! How often I have wanted to gather your children together as a hen protects her chicks beneath her wings, but you wouldn't let me.l,” (Matthew 23:37) and “Just like this, the great city Babylon
    will be thrown down with violence
    and will never be found again.
22 The sound of harps, singers, flutes, and trumpets
    will never be heard in you again.
No craftsmen and no trades
    will ever be found in you again.
The sound of the mill
23 The light of a lamp
    will never shine in you again.
The happy voices of brides and grooms
For your merchants were the greatest in the world,
    and you deceived the nations with your sorceries.

24 In your streets flowed the blood of the prophets and of God’s holy people
    and the blood of people slaughtered all over the world.” (Revelation 18:21-24). 

9 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The believers are being deceived by their teachers known as theologians. What the theologians have preached is tares and the believers have believed in them, unfortunately.

JESUS left very clear in Revelation 17:v.3&7: 

v.3 - ...I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured Beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

v.7 I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the Beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

The 7 heads signify two things;  7 hills and 7 kings

We have two options for identifying the 7 heads of the Beast that carries the woman, without speculations or presumptions: 

1st - to say that the 7 heads are the 7 hills where is built the Vatican City, where the Beast is enthroned and carries the Great Whore upon him, upon his strong religious structure, the idolater Catholicism.  (I must say that this option is not true) 

2nd - to say that the 7 heads are the 7 regions of the Continents of the earth with their inhabitants: Europe. Asia, Africa, Oceania(Australia), North America, Central America and South America. Bilions of the inhabitants live in these 7 regions.  (I must say that this is the true option. But why?)

Let's analize the why by the Holy Scriptures, by the Revelation of JESUS.

JESUS revealed and John did see: Rev. 13:v.3&4&6-7: 

3 -"I (John) saw one of his (7) heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the Beast. (Coments: We must see what John did see. What did John see? John saw one of the 7 heads of the Beast who carries the Great Whore upon him himself wounded to death and his deadly wound was healed. (Question: Could a hill or mountain be wounded to death? Of course not, it is a nonsense. Ridiculous. So, the first option is not true, but the 2nd option. And why? 
It because an entire region with its inhabitants can be wounded to death really under great punishments of God against an entire region. Remember: God is a title. The Word is God, so what is written will fulfil itself literally in the days ahead. 

And what is the one of the 7 regions that will be wounded to death? Will be it a mystery?  Well, what I must say is that this wound head or region is the entire South America, begining by Brazil. 

v.4 - And they worshipped the Dragon (a second Beast -  Rev.13:11-18 - the Red Dragon) which gave power unto the (first) Beast and they worshipped the (first) Beast, saying, Who is like unto the Beast? who is able to make war with him (with the Papacy)?

v.6 And he (the Pope) opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

v.7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 
v.5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (1.260 days, these days are previously shortenned by the Word, the Word is God, invisible God).

But the 7 heads signify also 7 kings. Who are them?

Sorry, what is written is tares.  Tit is a kind of cunningly devised fables. 

Have you ever considered it’s both? That Babylon is both a system and a city that is most inhabited by it? That Babylon is also a spirit and power that runs the system and Jerusalem is her seat until Jesus dethrones her (Revelation 19:1-16). 

Revelation 13 is about the unholy triad of Satan, Man of Lawlessness (Beast of The Sea), and False Prophet (Beast of the Earth). There is connection to Bablyon in that she is part of Satan’s schemes but Revelation 13 isn’t about her.