• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  528
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Have you ever considered it’s both? That Babylon is both a system and a city that is most inhabited by it? That Babylon is also a spirit and power that runs the system and Jerusalem is her seat until Jesus dethrones her (Revelation 19:1-16). 

Revelation 13 is about the unholy triad of Satan, Man of Lawlessness (Beast of The Sea), and False Prophet (Beast of the Earth). There is connection to Bablyon in that she is part of Satan’s schemes but Revelation 13 isn’t about her. 

You are quite a thinker.  That is refreshing.  May God keep guiding you.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

1 minute ago, Willie T said:

You are quite a thinker.  That is refreshing.  May God keep guiding you.

Thank you for the compliment. I like having these discussions so that we can examine the Scripture and see new facets we did not before. Thanks for your contributions they have helped move this discussion into deep thought. 

Just now, Fidei Defensor said:

Thank you for the compliment. I like having these discussions so that we can examine the Scripture and see new facets we did not before. Thanks for your contributions they have helped move this discussion into deep thought. 

You're welcome.  One who thinks and wants to know God more deeply will always find encouragement and help.

5 minutes ago, Willie T said:

You're welcome.  One who thinks and wants to know God more deeply will always find encouragement and help.

Indeed. 

So what if Rome and Jerusalem are both the harlot, for both crucified Jesus and have killed the prophets and saints. 

Just now, Fidei Defensor said:

Indeed. 

So what if Rome and Jerusalem are both the harlot, for both crucified Jesus and have killed the prophets and saints. 

An interesting thought.  But, are you considering that God married one.  Does that bring any different view to it for you?

10 minutes ago, Willie T said:

An interesting thought.  But, are you considering that God married one.  Does that bring any different view to it for you?

Well I am not seeing it as Harlot of Hosea or that we were sinners and enemies of God whom He married in His blood and New Covenant (Romans 5:4-11). I see the Harlot Babelyon as Jerusalem, and possibly a spirit and system that motivates Rome and Jerusalem to kill God’s saints and his prophet; and seduces religious people to fornicate (idolatriesand adulteries) with her for trade and money (Revelation 18:1-24). 

Edited by Fidei Defensor

1 minute ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Well I am not seeing it as Harlot of Hosea or that we were sinners and enemies of God whom He married in His blood and New Covenant (Romans 5:4-11). I see the Harlot Babelyon as a spirit and system that motivates Rome and Jerusalem to kill God’s saints and his prophet; and seduces religious people to fornicayecwiyh her for trade and money (Revelation 18:1-24). 

I still believe Jerusalem is the Harlot Babelyon, but I recognize the Harlot is also a spirit and system within Jerusalem and across the world (Revelation 18:24)

I'm feeling it.  I think I am getting where you are coming from, and it is an intriguing avenue of thought.  (I'm off to the shower right now.  Later!)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

I assume most all are opposed until Jesus reveals himself . Paul was too .. So was I .. Today I find myself opposed to those who oppose Israel 

22 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

We are living in the time of Apocalypse. You need to revise your vision in Revelation (Apocalypse) 19:11-16, not only you but many people, it because even JESUS Himself said that he that is sat upon the white horse has a name written, that no man know, but he himself.  How could you call him of JESUS, if JESUS Himself said that no man knows the name of him that is sat ujpon the white horse, but he himself?

In truth he is an ambassador of the Lord JESUS, beyond a Commander of the Lord’s host (Joshua 5:v.13-15).  As ambassador, Jeremiah and Obadiah, among others, prophesied, saying:
Jeremiah 49:14
14 - I have heard a rumour from the Lord, and an ambassador is sent unto the heathen (nations), saying, Gather ye together, and come against her, and rise up to the battle.

Obadiah 1:v.1
The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord God concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the Lord, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.

For this reason the rider of Revelation 19:11-16 brings in his blood-stained robes the insignia or emblem with the title or name of King of kings and Lord of lords. 

Furthermore, JESUS revealed and John saw the Beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.  Beloved Brother, if the rider of the white horse was/is JESUS, the Beast and the kings of the earth, and their armies never would have any chance to fight against Him personally, but never.  It is this.

The Rider is Jesus Christ, the one on the white horse, “Then I saw heaven opened, and a white horse was standing there. Its rider was named Faithful and True, for he judges fairly and wages a righteous war. 12 His eyes were like flames of fire, and on his head were many crowns. A name was written on him that no one understood except himself. 13 He wore a robe dipped in blood, and his title was the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven, dressed in the finest of pure white linen, followed him on white horses. 15 From his mouth came a sharp sword to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron rod. He will release the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty, like juice flowing from a winepress. 16 On his robe at his thigh was written this title: King of all kings and Lord of all lords,” (Revelation 19:11-16), it says His title is Word of God, this is Jesus other name, “ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life,and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.” (John 1:1-5). Jesus and His armies will meet the Antichrist and his armies when Jesus comes on the clouds of Heaven (Matthew 24:30-51, 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, Revelation 19:11-16). It is clear the one with eyes like fire and hair white as snow and riding on a horse is Jesus (Revelation 19:11-16), “Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and on turning I saw seven golden lampstands,13 and in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, 15 his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth came a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength.17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last, 18 and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.” (Revelation 1:12-18). Here it is clear it is Jesus who died and  rose again (John 19 and 20) and who took the keys of death from Satan, “Yes, by God’s grace, Jesus tasted death for everyone. Because God’s children are human beings—made of flesh and blood—the Son also became flesh and blood. For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death. 15 Only in this way could he set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying.” (Hebrews 2:9, 14-15). 

Jesus will come with His army but defeat the Antichrist / Man of Lawlessnsss with a breath, “And then the lawless one (Man of Lawlessnss 2 Thess 2:3-9, Antichrist and Beast of the Earth) will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming.” (2 Thessalonians 2:8). 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85

8 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Sorry, brother, you are working with presumptions and speculation.  No, the rider that is sat on the white horse is not JESUS, absolutelly. Speaking of this rider, even JESUS assertions that rider has a name written that no man knows (you included, of course), but he himself, so the rider is the only to know his name, as JESUS stated.  You know not the name of the rider, if you want to insist in your presumption in this Scripture, you are contradicting JESUS and His Word .  Take care, brother, believe in what the own JESUS revelead in the book of Apocalypse ;

The rider is Jesus ! Go to verse 13, "and his name is called The Word of God.

Who is the Word? John 1:1 tells you who the Word is.

Rev 19: 13, And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Rev. 19: 16 confirms that it is Jesus;

V.   16, And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. 

Who is Lord of lords and king of Kings? Jesus Christ, that's who.

Rev 17:14, These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. 

Edited by HAZARD
  • Loved it! 1