• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

11 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

No, the rider is not JESUS,  absolutelly. Speaking of the rider, the Lord JESUS stated clearly the rider has a NAME written that NO MAN knows (you are included, of course), but he himself.  Among men, the rider is the only who knows his name. JESUS does not lie. Believe in JESUS, He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. 

Yes, the Word of God (God is a title, the Word is God, invisible God), yes, the Word of God tells us that the rider has a name that no man knows but he himself, and he is called The Word of God by the Word of God, it because he is one of the Three.  There are three that bear record in *heaven (*heaven is not the physical space of Universe(sky), but celestial places in Christ, where we are speaking personally-Eph.1:v.3) yes,  three that bear record in *heaven, the Father, the Word (Word made flesh - JESUS), and the Holy Spirit (the cited rider as one likeness or similar of the son of man - JESUS): and these three are One. 

The Word is God, the Father, and the Word(God) made flesh is JESUS, and the Word as a rider, and warrior, and he Judges and makes war, as is written, this is the PERSON of the Holy Spirit in flesh and bones. The prophet Isaiah prophesied: But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

I told above who is the Word and who are the three distincts persons as is written: "that there are three that bear record in *heaven...

His name no MAN knows but he himself, he is the only one who knows his written name, but by the Word of God he is called is not only  The Word of God, but also was named Faithful and True,  and more this name written on his vesture and on his thigh that is: King of kings and Lord of lords, this name is written as insignias he has received from the Lord, and is written on his vesture and on his thigh because he comes as an embassador of God's kingdom, moreover it is important to know that Scripture is not speaking of the kings of Arabia or of the United Kingdom or any other of the world of Devil. So here's the question: who are these kings?  They are the true believers in Christ JESUSas is written: "From Jesus Christ ... the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and hath made us kings and priests unto God and His Father; to Him be Glory and Dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Yes.

No, the rider that is sat upon the white horse is not JESUS. 

I've already commented above on that name written on his vesture and on his thigh. It is written on his vesture as insignias. It is as insignia he has received powers to represent the person of JESUS and the kingdom of God as ambassador of God, 

The rider on the horse is Jesus Christ.

Here are 20 facts about Jesus Christ (Rev. 19:11-22:5)

1. He rides a white horse (v. 11; 19-21)

2. He comes from heaven (v 11,  Zech. 14:4).

3. He is called Faithful (v 11)

4. He is called True (v 11)

5 He makes war in righteousness (v 11)

6 He judges in righteousness (v11)

7 His eyes are as flames of fire (v 12)

8 He has many crown on His head (v 12)

9 His body is clothed with a vesture dipped in blood (v 13)

10 He Has Three Names:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(1) A Name That No One Knows (v 12)

(2) The Word Of God (v 13)

(3) KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS (v 16). 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

11 He is commander-in-chief of all the armies of heaven (v 14)

12 Out of His mouth goes a sharp sword to smite the nations (v 15, 21)

13 He will rule the nations with a rod of iron (v 15; Ps. 2)

14 He will tread the winepress of the fierceness of the wrath of God (v 15, 21; 14:14-20; Isa. 63:1-7; Joel 3:13)

15 He will conquer the Antichrist at Armageddon (v 19-21; 2 Thess. 2:8-9; Zech. 14; Joel 3)

16 He will reign on earth 1,000 years to rid the earth of all rebels and put all enemies under His feet (Rev. 20:1-10; 1 Cor 15:24-28; Eph. 1:10)

17 He will, with the Father, be the eternal sanctuary (21:22)

18 He will, with the Father, be the eternal light of the New Jerusalem (21:23)

19 He will have a throne on the right hand side of God forever (21:1; Heb. 1:3)

20 He will be eternally on earth after all enemies are put down (22:5; 11:15; Isa 9:6-7; Dan. 7:13-14; Like 1:32-33)

20 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The rider revealed in the book of Apocalypse, Revelation 19, is not JESUS, absolutely. Hazzard is not correct on this. Oh it is easy to say the rider is JESUS,  but this is presumptions, and speculations, the worse, it is not true . 

I do not work with presumptions, neither speculations, nor ideas.   I work with the Word of God, the Word is God.

I speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory. But as it is written, Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them that love Him. God has revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for the Spirit searches all things, yea, the deep things of God.

You are not being led by the Spirit of God. Can you tell us what this Scripture teaches? If you are being led by the Spirit of God you should know the answer.

John 3:8, The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 8/1/2018 at 7:38 PM, Willie T said:

Oh gosh, that's good to know.  And here I foolishly believed the Bible when it said Jesus was sent to the "lost ones of Israel"...… and that He was going to take Salvation to the Gentiles when Israel denied Him...… and that "God's Israel" was now those who believed in Jesus.  I even foolishly believed "there is now no Jew nor Gentile, male nor female, free nor slave."

Don't forget James 1:1

On 8/2/2018 at 9:05 PM, Fidei Defensor said:

Thank you for the compliment. I like having these discussions so that we can examine the Scripture and see new facets we did not before. Thanks for your contributions they have helped move this discussion into deep thought. 

I have no idea just how the truth of Babylon the great will be resolved. I looks like a great city that all the captains of the sea lament at her destruction. Scripture says all who had ships were made rich by her and calls Babylon a city several times. There is no single city where this truth could be realized as of 8-6-2018. Maybe it's a city that's coming. 

How does it work to have all the merchants of the sea trade with this one city? Billions of tons of sea trade are taken in by the Port of Los Angeles every year, same with New York. Both are dwarfed by the ports in the south of China. 

It must be literal yes? I mean Rev 18

11 The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore—

17 Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. 

18 where all who had ships on the sea became rich through her wealth!

If every ship stands far off and witnesses the destruction it must be quite the spectacle. It's seems to be a local area that's destroyed and not the whole world, even as some think Babylon the great is a metaphor for the world, it doesn't look to be so in this case. 

I used to think it was the RCC. They killed the prophets and the holy people as well. 

Rev 18:24 "In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people,

of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.”

This is assigning blame for leading the world astray. It's not literal the blood of all who have been slaughtered on the earth is found in the streets of a single city. The blood of God's holy people is found in city streets all over the world. Babylon the ideology is responsible for all this blood through her fornications and adulteries.

And the symbol of this system is a literal city (?) that is unimaginably wealthy and will be destroyed in a single moment.

At least that's what I'm thinking at this point. ?

Edited by Diaste

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  528
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

I have no idea just how the truth of Babylon the great will be resolved. I looks like a great city that all the captains of the sea lament at her destruction. Scripture says all who had ships were made rich by her and calls Babylon a city several times. There is no single city where this truth could be realized as of 8-6-2018. Maybe it's a city that's coming. 

How does it work to have all the merchants of the sea trade with this one city? Billions of tons of sea trade are taken in by the Port of Los Angeles every year, same with New York. Both are dwarfed by the ports in the south of China. 

It must be literal yes? I mean Rev 18

11 The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore—

17 Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. 

18 where all who had ships on the sea became rich through her wealth!

If every ship stands far off and witnesses the destruction it must be quite the spectacle. It's seems to be a local area that's destroyed and not the whole world, even as some think Babylon the great is a metaphor for the world, it doesn't look to be so in this case. 

I used to think it was the RCC. They killed the prophets and the holy people as well. 

Rev 18:24 "In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people,

of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.”

This is assigning blame for leading the world astray. It's not literal the blood of all who have been slaughtered on the earth is found in the streets of a single city. The blood of God's holy people is found in city streets all over the world. Babylon the ideology is responsible for all this blood through her fornications and adulteries.

And the symbol of this system is a literal city (?) that is unimaginably wealthy and will be destroyed in a single moment.

At least that's what I'm thinking at this point. ?

All of this insists upon our modern concept of fighting hard to make Revelation out to be a Crystal Ball aimed at thousands of years off into their future... instead of a letter actually addressed to the real and presently existing churches it was delivered to.  In its day, Jerusalem was one of the biggest centers of trade in the entire world.  A catastrophic loss when it was destroyed that second time.  (The first time was in 586 BC.)

Edited by Willie T

7 hours ago, Willie T said:

All of this insists upon our modern concept of fighting hard to make Revelation out to be a Crystal Ball aimed at thousands of years off into their future... instead of a letter actually addressed to the real and presently existing churches it was delivered to.  In its day, Jerusalem was one of the biggest centers of trade in the entire world.  A catastrophic loss when it was destroyed that second time.  (The first time was in 586 BC.)

I have no idea what any of that means as it didn't address a single point. 

5 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

I do not know word more powerful than the Word of God (God is a title, the Word is God). HAZARD did not prove the rider's identity, absolutely.  He is not correct in his assertion about the rider. 

Is this about the image of Rev 19? The mighty God astride and leading a vast army?

7 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

No, the rider is not JESUS, in absolute. The 20 facts you have mentioned about Jesus Christ, the same is aplied to the rider that is sat upon

the white horse which is one like or similar the Son of man-JESUS, except on his name that no man knows (you are included, of course).  By the way, the name of JESUS is known of the angels, and of the me, and also of the demons, but the name of the rider of the white horse is not known of any man.  

It is not me who is stating this, it was and is JESUS, why do not you believe in Him and in His Word?  Brother, be sure that  The rider on the horse is not Jesus Christ, with absolute certain.  Believe in JESUS.  Believe in His Word. Believe in what even JESUS left very clear in Revelation 1:v.1. JESUS does not lie, understand?

You are totally lost.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  528
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

I have no idea what any of that means as it didn't address a single point. 

It means you are waiting for something to happen that already occurred 2,000 years ago.

6 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Wind?  Brother, have you never read? God makes His angels winds and His servants fiery flames. And God (God is the Word) said more more: “Let all God’s angels worship Him - JESUS.”

You ramble on with nonsense with out Scriptural support making statements that have nothing to do with the doctrine being discussed.

I asked you, what does this Scripture teach? And "IF" your being led by the Spirit of God you would know what it teaches.

John 3:8, The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Your reply proves to us that you have no idea, and are not being led by the Holy Spirit at all.

John 3:8 teaches;

As the natural man hears the wind, so the man born again hears the voice of the Holy Spirit.