Fidei Defensor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

I got into a conversation about who is Babylon the Harlot in another thread, so I decided to post it here: 

“Rome is not the harlot. The Harlot Babylon unlike what Luther believed is not Rome, it is Jerusalem. Jerusalem sits on seven hills, one of which is Zion. Jerusalem has often been a harlot and it was Babylon the empire that carried her off as did the Assyrians and etc. Jesus is coming to judge the harlot Jerusalem for her idolatry and fornications and the verse, “saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God's holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus (Stephen was the first martyr and his blood was spilled in Jerusalem, see Acts 7). When I saw her, I was greatly astonished.,” (Revelation 17:6), what did Jesus say of the Pharisees and of Jerusalem, “That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation,” (Luke 11:50),  “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones God's messengers! How often I have wanted to gather your children together as a hen protects her chicks beneath her wings, but you wouldn't let me,” (Matthew 23:37), and St. Stephen the first martyr said, “Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who announced beforehand the coming of the Righteous One, whom you have now betrayed and murdered, 53 you who received the law as delivered by angels and did not keep.” (Acts 7:52-53).

Our Lord and God Jesus Christ is coming back with a sword and to trod the wine press of God’s wrath (see Revelation -9:11-16, Zachariah 14:3-4). It will not be Rome, but Jerusalem he will fill the streets with blood.

Rome is not the Harlot. Jerusalem is and has been (see Hosea the book of the Old Testament, Hosea marries a harlot to prove to people Jerusalem has become adulterous/idolatrous). 

Jerusalem has been a place of blood, it says there was killings after St. Stephen on Jerusalem, “was about this time that King Herod arrested some who belonged to the church, intending to persecute them. 2He had James, the brother of John, put to death with the sword. 3When he saw that this met with approval among the Jews, he proceeded to seize Peter also,” (Acts 12:1-3), “great wave of persecution began that day, sweeping over the church in Jerusalem; and all the believers except the apostles were scattered through the regions of Judea and Samaria, But Saul was going everywhere to destroy the church. He went from house to house, dragging out both men and women to throw them into prison. “ (Acts 8:1-3), “Meanwhile, Saul was uttering threats with every breath and was eager to kill the Lord’s followers. So he went to the high priest. 2 He requested letters addressed to the synagogues in Damascus, asking for their cooperation in the arrest of any followers of the Way he found there. He wanted to bring them—both men and women—back to Jerusalem in chains,” (Acts 9:1-2), and, then there was when Saul having become Paul was three red with death, “30And all the city was disturbed; and the people ran together, seized Paul, and dragged him out of the temple; and immediately the doors were shut. 31Now as they were seeking to kill him, news came to the commander of the garrison that all Jerusalem was in an uproar.” (Acts 21:30-31). Jerusalem is where many saints wheee slain and where our Savior was eve slain, though Hecrose from the dead. Jerusalem is the Harlof City (Revelation 18:18) and it is Jerusalem that Jesus is coming back in judgement to not Rome (see Revelation 19:11-21, Zachariah 14:1-12).” (Fidei Defensor)

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/24/2018 at 11:10 PM, Fidei Defensor said:

I got into a conversation about who is Babylon the Harlot in another thread, so I decided to post it here: 

“Rome is not the harlot. The Harlot Babylon unlike what Luther believed is not Rome, it is Jerusalem. Jerusalem sits on seven hills,

This is the very first error brother. Nowhere does it say the Seven Mountains are in ONE CITY, as a matter of fact its quite evident when we pause and reflect that it has to be Seven different cities. What does the Seven Headed Beast represent ? Seven Kingdoms, of course................if we listen to the SCRIPTURE ONLY, its evident, but if we HEAR MEN'S TRADITIONS, it becomes confusing, lets look at the scriptures only.......Rev. 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are [also] seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

So what is the SCRIPTURES ONLY version telling us ? That the Seven Heads of the Figurative Beast that arises out of the [Mediterranean] Sea of course represents the Seven Different Kingdoms over the Mediterranean Sea Region and over Israel. So they are/were Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome and will be the COMING Anti-Christ, who must RULE (CONTINUE) but a short (42 Months) time. 

So what does the "Seven Heads are Seven Mountains" reference mean and why does God use it here ?  Well verse 10 gives us a clue, the proper translation is THEY ARE ALSO SEVEN KINGS.........5 have Fallen........ONE IS.........and one is YET TO COME

So what does the above mean? What is God trying to convey unto us? The Holy Spirit gave this too me a few years back, and people are so wrapped up in Men's Traditions, they can't see it. God wants us to know the LAST BEAST is a MAN........Not a Kingdom per se so he REDUCES the Kingdoms to Mountains or Rulers who have ARISEN ABOVE THE PLAIN. Then in the very next verse he speaks of KINGS WHO HAVE FALLEN !! Its a major clue, the Mountains are meant to be seen as Kings who have Arisen, and THEN Kings who have Fallen !! Not as Kingdoms per se because God has something he wants to show us, He wants us to concentrate ONLY on the Kings who ARISE.........And then the Kings who FALL.........Because the Last King is the ONLY ONE of these Kingdoms that does both of these things, ARISES & FALLS !! 

By pointing this out, we understand that YES......There was a King at the helm of each Beast Kingdom when it arose to power, and there was a King at the helm of each Beast Kingdom when it lost power or FELL, all of these things are true, BUT........The Last Beast is different, he will be A MAN......Not a Kingdom per se, because he is at the helm when the Kingdom ARISES and when the Kingdom FALLS !! God is pointing this out to us, if we will open our eyes. This has ZERO to do with a City with or on 7 Hills/Mountains at all. So all conjecture on that is MISDIRECTION by Satan and a waste of time.

Scriptures that back this up. The LAST BEAST is a MAN...................

Daniel 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Cities and Kingdoms are not cast into hell, men are. 

Babylon is not Rome, it is not Jerusalem, it is not even a city or a nation. 

Babylon = Satan's Dark Kingdom on earth. 

Edited by Revelation Man

10 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The END OF THE TIMES - ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION - The END OF THE DISPENSATION OF GRACE - NEW TESTAMENT
The Great Tribulation is nothing more than the intense and perverse and satanic persecution against the People of God, by the Beast which did rise up out of the Sea, for a period of 42 months (1.260 dias) Rev.13:v.5-9 leaves this very clear. But the persecution against the believers will be further aggravated when the Abomination of Desolation be enthroned in the holy place, that is the second Beast, the Beast which comes up out the earth (Rev.13:11-18).

I will play along, but just remember, these copy and paste things don't impress me. I used to do the same and find that you learn more by doing your own thinking, even if the original work is yours. More than likely, God continually teaches us new things, thus we need t keep t fresh and germane. 

The Greatest Troubles ever is in juxtaposition to the Jews. The Church is in Heaven marrying the Lamb. The AoD happens before Jerusalem is Conquered.

15 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Abomination: i.e. that which is abominable, odious, heinous, infamous, nefarious, hateful, filthy, atrocious, cruel, bestial, accursed 
The believers know that the FIRST old Beast did rise up out of the Sea, i.e. from the middle of Gentile nations, precisely in Italy-Rome-Vatican City, whose Beast has 7 heads and 10 horns.  The 7 heads are:
 7 mountains and also 7 kings, thus the 7 heads signify two things: 
7 mountains and 7 kings linked or connected to the FIRST old Beast, as said the angel of the Lord (Rev.17:v.9-10). 

An Abomination is that which defiles or makes the holy unholy. So the reference isn't about the Beast per se. Persia was a Beast and never defiled the Temple. Babylon profaned the Golden Cups of the Temple by drinking wine from them on the MENE, MENE, TEKEL day of their falling (see Daniel 5). Antiochus Epophanes defiled the Temple with the offering of a pig. He was bribed by Jason, thus he allowed Jason to become the High Priest and killed Jason's brother Onias III the real High Priest who was a pious man. Jason wanted to "Hellenize" Jerusalem/Jews, his real name was Yeshua. Antiochus is a TYPE of the Anti-Christ, Jason is a TYPE of False Prophet. 

I explained the Mountains/Kings/Heads etc. in my above post, in use rehashing that.

22 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Many students and theologians think that 7 heads are the 7 hills of Vatican Citiy, it is not correct, I explain the why: Rev.13:3 reveals: "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed:" Now, now, can a hill be wounded deadly? Of course not, it is a nonsense. So, the 7 hills of the Vatican City is not a reference of Scripture. In truth, the 7 heads are the 7 regions of the Earth: Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania, North America, South America and Central America. (BTW, the 7 hills of Vatican City are located in Europe, precisely in Rome). What I know is that the head of the Beast which will be wounded deadly is the region of South America with its population and is already being wounded.    

Good grief, where do you guys get this stuff from ? 7 Regions, SMH.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

"Good grief, where do you guys get this stuff from ? 7 Regions, SMH."

They make it up

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

All we have to notice is WHO is behind this all inclusive big unity move , to see WHO is infected with the whore who rides the political beast system into power .

Who are the emergents , the rick warrens , and ones like tony blair , and Kenneth Copeland and todd white , and even hillsong and many others , WHO they

pointing too .    A hint ,    if the saying is its time to join with FILL IN THE BLANK with unity , THEN WE KNOW who is behind this all inclusive move .

And if we notice the same one is saying things like the dire need for world peace and unity and all religions are finding their way to God in their own false religion .

ROME OWNS THAT .     She is a monster and I beg all to flee her and any who desires unity with her .     Their is absolutely no doubt

WHERE the harlot will sit ,  IT WILL be Jerusalem .    IF we notice they have also been hard at work UNIFYING the three main religions , LYING of course

and also the other religions , RIGHT IN JERSUALEM.     THE WHORE IS HUNGRIER than ever she has been before .

And she has enlarged the black hole called her mouth and is literally sucking all into her broad and ever growing broader road to what she calls salvation .

She hollers how inclusive she is ,  she panders to all, even secular with her lil clever implications , implying things Like atheist can be saved if they had good works

that all religions are saved if they have good works .   The whore is very deceptive .  But does she really love those she calls ,

IS she really pointing to JESUS .   WELL let me leave us with her own mighty renown leaders words , 

Who said who am I to judge about gays , YET SURE had these very judgmental words to say against one group .   Preaching the gospel is like jihad

Having a personal relationship with JESUS is dangerous . IF SHE REALLY FOLLOWS JESUS ,  HOW ON EARTH would she even dare be so inclusive she made a road so broad anyone is saved wihthout the dire need to say JESUS ALONE is salvation , 

YET SO EXCLUSIVE to the GOSPLE ITSELF .   SHE LIES and folks fall for it .

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

This is the very first error brother. Nowhere does it say the Seven Mountains are in ONE CITY, as a matter of fact its quite evident when we pause and reflect that it has to be Seven different cities. What does the Seven Headed Beast represent ? Seven Kingdoms, of course................if we listen to the SCRIPTURE ONLY, its evident, but if we HEAR MEN'S TRADITIONS, it becomes confusing, lets look at the scriptures only.......Rev. 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are [also] seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

So what is the SCRIPTURES ONLY version telling us ? That the Seven Heads of the Figurative Beast that arises out of the [Mediterranean] Sea of course represents the Seven Different Kingdoms over the Mediterranean Sea Region and over Israel. So they are/were Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome and will be the COMING Anti-Christ, who must RULE (CONTINUE) but a short (42 Months) time. 

So what does the "Seven Heads are Seven Mountains" reference mean and why does God use it here ?  Well verse 10 gives us a clue, the proper translation is THEY ARE ALSO SEVEN KINGS.........5 have Fallen........ONE IS.........and one is YET TO COME

So what does the above mean? What is God trying to convey unto us? The Holy Spirit gave this too me a few years back, and people are so wrapped up in Men's Traditions, they can't see it. God wants us to know the LAST BEAST is a MAN........Not a Kingdom per se so he REDUCES the Kingdoms to Mountains or Rulers who have ARISEN ABOVE THE PLAIN. Then in the very next verse he speaks of KINGS WHO HAVE FALLEN !! Its a major clue, the Mountains are meant to be seen as Kings who have Arisen, and THEN Kings who have Fallen !! Not as Kingdoms per se because God has something he wants to show us, He wants us to concentrate ONLY on the Kings who ARISE.........And then the Kings who FALL.........Because the Last King is the ONLY ONE of these Kingdoms that does both of these things, ARISES & FALLS !! 

By pointing this out, we understand that YES......There was a King at the helm of each Beast Kingdom when it arose to power, and there was a King at the helm of each Beast Kingdom when it lost power or FELL, all of these things are true, BUT........The Last Beast is different, he will be A MAN......Not a Kingdom per se, because he is at the helm when the Kingdom ARISES and when the Kingdom FALLS !! God is pointing this out to us, if we will open our eyes. This has ZERO to do with a City with or on 7 Hills/Mountains at all. So all conjecture on that is MISDIRECTION by Satan and a waste of time.

Scriptures that back this up. The LAST BEAST is a MAN...................

Daniel 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Cities and Kingdoms are not cast into hell, men are. 

Babylon is not Rome, it is not Jerusalem, it is not even a city or a nation. 

Babylon = Satan's Dark Kingdom on earth. 

It does say Babylon the Harlot is a city,

The merchants who became wealthy by selling her these things will stand at a distance, terrified by her great torment. They will weep and cry out,

16 “How terrible, how terrible for that great city!
    She was clothed in finest purple and scarlet linens,
    decked out with gold and precious stones and pearls!
17 In a single moment
    all the wealth of the city is gone!

And all the captains of the merchant ships and their passengers and sailors and crews will stand at a distance. 18 They will cry out as they watch the smoke ascend, and they will say, “Where is there another city as great as this?” 19 And they will weep and throw dust on their heads to show their grief. And they will cry out,

“How terrible, how terrible for that great city!
    The shipowners became wealthy
    by transporting her great wealth on the seas.
In a single moment it is all gone.”

20 Rejoice over her fate, O heaven
    and people of God and apostles and prophets!
For at last God has judged her
    for your sakes.

21 Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a huge millstone. He threw it into the ocean and shouted,

“Just like this, the great city Babylon
    will be thrown down with violence
    and will never be found again.
22 The sound of harps, singers, flutes, and trumpets
    will never be heard in you again.
No craftsmen and no trades
    will ever be found in you again.
The sound of the mill
23 The light of a lamp
    will never shine in you again.
The happy voices of brides and grooms
For your merchants were the greatest in the world,
    and you deceived the nations with your sorceries.

24 In your streets flowed the blood of the prophets and of God’s holy people
    and the blood of people slaughtered all over the world.”(Revelation 18:15-24).

The last verse above⬆️ proves its Jerusalem, “O Jerusalem, O Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you (messengers), how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.” (Matthew 23:37) 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

The 7 mountains are the 7 kingdoms of the beast .... 5 have existed in the past and two will exist during the coming tribulation period .... the 6th smaller and the 7th larger [Revelation 17:7]

Do not confuse the kingdoms of the beast with the woman

This beast will hate the "woman" and burn her with fire [Revelation 17:16]

Study your Bible

1 hour ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Speaking of the OT in accord the prophet Hoseas,

Yes,. Hoseas loved a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the Lord toward the CHILDREN of Israel, who look to other gods, and love  the raisin cakes offered to them.  (In the OT Jerusalem, the harlot, is called of Aholibah (Yerushalayim is Oholivah).  In the present time, the nation of Israel, mainly Jerusalem, is full of idolatries and witcheries of the Gentile people, through the Roman Catholic Church and others.

The most important is what the Lord revealed to Hosea, saying unto him: "For the Israelites will live many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred stones, without ephod or household gods. (How many days? it was for 1.878 years, precisely from year 70 until 1.948)  

Afterward the Israelites will return and seek the Lord their God and David their king. They will come trembling to the Lord and to his blessings IN THE LAST DAYS.

These days have already arrived, and the message of the prophet for the people of Israel is this:  Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.  Israel will not frame their doings to turn unto their God: for the spirit of whoredoms is in the midst of them, and they have not known the Lord.

Don’t rejoice, Isra’el! Don’t enjoy yourselves as other peoples do; for you have gone whoring away from your God, you love being hired as a whore on every grain-floor.

All these things were written to Judgment of Israel and Jerusalem, called Aholibah in the OT, but the Great Whore of the Apocalypse which rides upon the Beast that has 7 heads and 10 horns is not the city of Jerusalem but the city of Vatican, in Rome, where the Beast, the Pope, is enthroned. The Great Whore is a woman, and this woman is the Roman Catholic Church, which rides upon the Beast, the Pope, the Papacy.  

One of great Idolatries is Jewish, and is called Kabala usIng the Midrash. The Jews learned the Kabala from the Egyptian sorcerers in 4th-6th centuries and one of their symbols was the Seal of Solomon which is called the Star of David. This hexgram symbol ✡️ has always been a symbol of witchcraft in Egypt. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

12 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

One of great Idolatries is Jewish, and is called Kabala usIng the Midrash. The Jews learned the Kabala from the Egyptian sorcerers in 4th-6th centuries and one of their symbols was the Seal of Solomon which is called the Star of David. This hexgram symbol ✡️ has always been a symbol of witchcraft in Egypt. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon)

Jews killed the prophets who killed and will the NT Saints

17 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

It does say Babylon the Harlot is a city,

Its Metaphors, like all of Revelation. 7 Headed Beast = 7 Kingdoms, Woman = Israel, Harlot = False Religion, Babylon = False Government.

17 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

The merchants who became wealthy by selling her these things will stand at a distance, terrified by her great torment. They will weep and cry out,

Babylon stands for the WHOLE WORLD. The Plagues that hit the World, you know the Seals, Trumpets and Vials DESTROY HER  COMMERCE !! Its called Metaphors. 

• Thumbs Up 1