• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I would like to know if anyone can help me:
1-September 23, 2017 was the 70th anniversary of Israel as a state.

(Hebrew Year 5777.)  

2-Matthew 24:34 says: "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled."  He is referring to the entire chapter 24.

3-A generation in the Bible is 70 years. 

4-On September 23, 2017, Jupiter (The King planet) was in retrograde in Virgo for nine months.  Leo had twelve  stars.  All of these fulfilled Revelation 12:1 for the first timeRev. 12:1 ¶ And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:   

5-All of this occurred exactly the same day!  September 23, 2017.  Does anyone feel that this is significant?  If so, explain it to me.

David Film

AltURL.com/ioiz6

Edited by DavidFilm
typo

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

You are tying things together that don't seem to me to be tied together.   First of all, the 70 years as a generation is questioned by many people I know....   after Israel was brought out of Egypt and didn't go into the promise land that generation passed in 40 years... and we don't know for sure if that clock started in 1948 when Israel became a state or 1967 when they took control of Jerusalem or this year when we declared Jerusalem the capitol of Israel, or as spoken of in Luke where Jerusalem will no longer be trodden under foot of gentiles.

Take the entire context of the whole chapter and one would see that it is speaking mainly of Satan and his brood of (censored) is going to be kicked out of heaven and thrown down here.   It starts with a war in heaven and ends up with Satan's bunch thrown out of the heavenly realm.  They are upset and taking it out on us.   So if the vision in heaven is what you have described in the sky I would think the war in heaven has started and soon we can/will experience some kind of arrival of beings that didn't come from here.

There are other ways of looking at it that is too much to dwell on for me....  considering the state of the world I tend to believe that we shall soon see these fallen angels pretending to be something they are not as a cover story....     but hey, I thought Jesus would be back in 1988 so I think I'll wait and watch to see if my thoughts pan out before declaring it the answer to the prophecy.

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Those words have nothing to do with planets or astrology, which is forbidden by the Bible.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Gen 1:14-16

14 Then God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years; 15 and let them be for lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth ";and it was so. 1
NASB

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

On 7/25/2018 at 6:11 PM, Willa said:

Those words have nothing to do with planets or astrology, which is forbidden by the Bible.

Astrology is divination using planetary wanderings.  It is Babylonian and even pre-flood in origin and is indeed forbidden in scripture.  But, It is not out of line to suggest that the constellations and planets have particular references to scripture or were put in place to teach us.  The Zodiac is a corruption of the original Hebrew mazzoroth in which the entire gospel is laid out in the 12 constellations, just like  the entire gospel message is laid out in the names from Adam to Noah in Genesis.  Some of it still comes thru.  Like Virgo, the Virgin.  Just like the moon is a picture of the believer.  As the moon progresses thru it's cycle, it reflects more of the Sun.  As the believer grows and matures, the believer reflects more and more of The Son.  This is in keeping with the scripture references that even the creation speaks of the Lord. 

That there is a planetary lineup that corresponds to Revelation 12 is not some sort of astrology.  It is just a line up.  And those that studied it were able to make the case pretty well that this particular lineup occurs only every 5000-6000 years.  Where the problem comes is making it have a fulfillment of something.  But I do think that the Lord set things in place a long time ago to provided road signs or landmarks for us to keep our eyes on the road, spiritually speaking.  There were things set in place in the creation that were established to provide "mile markers" showing we are progressing to the final conclusion and to teach us of the Messiah.

The Lord Himself even reference the constellations of Orion, the Pleiades, etc in His dialogue with Job.  That would suggest that they have some significance which He set in place when He created them.  

It is trying to apply these things to pagan divination practices to ascertain future things or directions one should take in their lives where things get all messed up.  It is a corruption of the creation and the creator.  Just because someone sees a correlation between an astronomic event and scripture is not astrology. And those that see mysticism behind every bush need to sometimes take a breath and relax.  And try not to confuse astronomy with astrology.  They are totally unrelated things.

Edited by OldCoot

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 7/25/2018 at 6:47 AM, DavidFilm said:

(Hebrew Year 5777.)  

2-Matthew 24:34 says: "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled."  He is referring to the entire chapter 24.

4-On September 23, 2017, Jupiter (The King planet) was in retrograde in Virgo for nine months.  Leo had twelve  stars.  All of these fulfilled Revelation 12:1 for the first timeRev. 12:1 ¶ And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:   

5-All of this occurred exactly the same day!  September 23, 2017.  Does anyone feel that this is significant?  If so, explain it to me.

David Film

AltURL.com/ioiz6

"Not a Sign from God, Signs rebuke Tongs"

"Norway Spiral = Sign from God = Crown of the Women"

Norway Spiral 12/9/2009 + 2300 + 1290 = 10/10/2019

Norway Spiral 12/9/2009 + 2300 + 1335 = 11/24/2019

(Did God do it himself? Or was it just something of of significance that happened naturally ... ... ... ... and if God did something, is there intelligence in the figures of Prophecy ... ... ... ... we have a "No Contest Answer") (Galactic Alignments, Comets, Planetary Alignments, Planetary Transits, Solar Flares and the like, are natural processes, that is a bottom line answer, nothing important) (Look how Holy We are, since We declared the Independance of Jerusalem ... ... ... ... God did nothing at all, Man did that, and that is what makes the position, "Antichrist")

(Norway Spiral is Ok, some associations are there, but the best answer I've seen so far is "Flight 370", as a, "Sign from God" + 1290 Days + 636 Days = 6/16/2019) (Unique Figures in Revelation with Double Meanings)

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Gibbus, people can make numbers say anything they imagine. What you are posting is nonsense and has nothing to do with the word of God.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

(Hebrew Year 5777.)  

David Film

AltURL.com/ioiz6

My interpretation is as follows, via astronomy not astrology..

Rev 12:1-5 Symbolism
Israel - The woman
The child - The body of Christ
The red dragon - The Antichrist system (Rev 13-17)

The word for Jesus ascension in Acts 1:9 is "epairó", and the word in 1 Thess 4:17, Rev 12:5 is "harpazo". These words have two different meanings in context, a lifting up in victory vs being snatched away through a rescue. Jesus didn't need to be snatched away because He already defeated the devil. 

If these passages occurred 2,000 years ago and is only about Jesus then why didn't John use the word "huios" in all three circumstances below. I believe John is describing the child being born as the church (the body of Christ). 

Even Paul said he felt abnormally born in 1 Cor 15:8 because he hadn't received his resurrected body yet, and as we can see in Rev 2:26-27, Rev 12:5 the church is being mentioned here as ruling with Christ with an iron scepter.

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon) the moment he was born. 5She gave birth to a son (huios), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon) was snatched up to God and to his throne.

Also check out the thread below for more info about the gestation of the body of Christ...

God bless David.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/25/2018 at 6:30 AM, other one said:

You are tying things together that don't seem to me to be tied together.   First of all, the 70 years as a generation is questioned by many people I know....   after Israel was brought out of Egypt and didn't go into the promise land that generation passed in 40 years... and we don't know for sure if that clock started in 1948 when Israel became a state or 1967 when they took control of Jerusalem or this year when we declared Jerusalem the capitol of Israel, or as spoken of in Luke where Jerusalem will no longer be trodden under foot of gentiles.

Take the entire context of the whole chapter and one would see that it is speaking mainly of Satan and his brood of (censored) is going to be kicked out of heaven and thrown down here.   It starts with a war in heaven and ends up with Satan's bunch thrown out of the heavenly realm.  They are upset and taking it out on us.   So if the vision in heaven is what you have described in the sky I would think the war in heaven has started and soon we can/will experience some kind of arrival of beings that didn't come from here.

There are other ways of looking at it that is too much to dwell on for me....  considering the state of the world I tend to believe that we shall soon see these fallen angels pretending to be something they are not as a cover story....     but hey, I thought Jesus would be back in 1988 so I think I'll wait and watch to see if my thoughts pan out before declaring it the answer to the prophecy.

I agree with you, and here are some of my thoughts.

I think this might be a key scripture pertaining to the length of a generation in our age. Psalm 90:10 (KJV) The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

I take it the time clock started May 14, 1948 when Israel became a nation in 'one day'. 2018 - 1948 = 70 years, seventy is an important number, especially with reason of strength + 10. 

The Fatima and UFO sightings are gaining in strength and intensity. The government is softly disclosing this information and classified military UFO videos through major news outlets. All the players are present and aligned, the conditions are right for the Gog / Magog (Eze 38: - 39:) invasion, and much, much more. 

Time will tell, and I think the time is shorter than we (or at least I) suspect.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 9/1/2018 at 8:25 PM, ENOCH2010 said:

Gibbus, people can make numbers say anything they imagine. What you are posting is nonsense and has nothing to do with the word of God.

(After I made references to "Science", I immediately called to mind the track record of "Fake History, Fake Science", because of the spread and accuracy of information anything outside of the last hundred or so years is very dubious ... ... ... ... you are entirely correct.  Now a "Sign from God" is another Issue ... ... ... ... "Fatima 1917" ... "Turin Shroud 1997" ... "Jupiter 9/23/2017" (Instead of "Fatima" just say Jesus was 100 Pound Weight for a Year, according to John 19:39, that can be seen as "Prophecy", if in fact, "Fatima in 1917" was an act of God) ("Luke 3:23", Jesus and Joseph 30/30 A.D. Jesus Risen 40 Days ... ... ... ... 1947 Roswell UFO + 30 Years = 1977 WOW Signal (+40 years to 2017) ... ... ... ... pointing to 2017 as the 70th year of Daniel)

(The 70th Year is the Most Important, that is the typical division God references ... ... ... ... as a "Caveat/Loop Hole", God assigns specific numeral value to Jesus, 8 days/12 years/30 years/100 Pounds/Years ... ... ... ... God even says "Jesus 2000 into the Sea" = A DAY FOR 1000 YEARS = "2 Years" Matching Genesis 11:10, "2 Years" is a notable division, everything that we've said is true, based on legal evidences, not conjecture, so 2017 to 2019 is just flipping 24/42, like a good majority of these figures are flipped, thats a simple answer) (Back to Topic)

(its not that 9/23/2017 is important, just because it falls 1290 days from Flight 370, thats not really important, since there are other signs and information, its just another piece of information that really doesn't remove the total argument of "70 Years and 7Weeks/49 Years" for 119 Years Total for the Last Generation as God Sees it)

(Hebrew Year 5777.)  

David Film

AltURL.com/ioiz6

(Debunk the Date ? ... ... ... ... ("Toynbee Idea" on Planet Jupiter, meaning, The Association to Jupiter for "Trumpets to reveal Abomination of Desolation" is False)

(Traditionally)

2300 of Daniel is a Measurement of "Beasts (Messiah/Saints) and Sons of Men"

69th to 70th Week of Daniel is a Measurement of "Sons of Men Only"

(The "Messiah is Cutoff" before the Final Week, that means, you have a problem with the language if you want to say that God is only observing an identical period of time ... ... ... ... when the language invalidates that statement)

(2300 Includes the Messiah, Final Week of Daniel does not include the Messiah) (How much Deviation in day/years is indicated?)

70 Years x 365 Days in a Year = 25550

70 Years x 360 Days in a Year = 25200 (Miller's Prophecy 2520, as multiples of 1260 for 7 Years or 70 Years)

Difference of 350 Days (1335 of Daniel as a Parable)

6/14/1947 Roswell UFO Incident

5/14/1948 Declaration of Independence Isreal

Total Difference = 335 Days (1335 of Daniel as Parable)

(Logical Statement)

1. "A DAY FOR A YEAR/1000" ... ... ... ... God compares 70 Years to the 69th and 70th Year Difference, that means, roughly "1 Earth Year" ... ... ... ... or 335 Days as God has used.  (70 Year Comparison to Begin the Beginning)

2. "God compares 2300 Days for "Seven Years", to "Daniel's Final Week", we can say this figure is roughly "2520 - 2300" = 255 Days.  (7 Year Comparison to Begin the End) (relative to 70th year of 2017)

(Logical Conclusion)

9/23/2017 + 555 Days (335 Days + 220 Days) = 4/1/2019

A DAY FOR A YEAR = 220 Days Difference from, 2520 and 2300, or 22 Years

4/12/1997 Turin Shroud of Jesus (Comet Hale Bopp 4/1/1997) + 22 Years = 4/1/2019

(Logical Conclusion Statement)

the MesoAmerican Calendars, are divisible by a 360+5 Day year, it was designed to indicate the deviation in the based on God's Action within a "70 Year and 7Wk/49" year argument.  When you get to the 70th Year the everything becomes tricky.  "70 Years", is compared to "70 Weeks" (with one year relative total divisions, that is to say 62/69/70 weeks in days is roughly a year) ... ... ... ... However, God compares a Legal Year, to a Prophetic 360 Day Year (based on his action with Roswell and Jerusalem), and that difference is compared or totaled again from 2300 and a 2520 Day Prophetic Seven Year Period.

(a number of conclusions are valid for 2019, I believe, "Heaven's Gate Cult" had a prophetic vision, before they committed suicide in 1997, they saw the turin shroud burning, and they believed for that reason, they were saved ... ... ... ... this is our new best answer for Jesus (with nothing happening at all, and your back to a nuclear world war, possibly beginning with north korea after this dead line of "april 2019" is invalidated with nothing happening at all)

(the christian/religious community, I mistakenly believed it was bankrupt, but, you will be bankrupt in about 7 months ... ... ... ... I don't have much planned, the space agencies, authorities, media, services don't listen to me at all, so I'll have to be very clear soon, since, I am robbing all signs, everything as you need to keep hurting me ... ... ... ... john.c.a.i.n is dead ... ... ... ... it would be unfortunate to see his mother dead on memorial day tomorrow, but you know, you hurt me, i gain a charge, and, god sends an angel, an then I decide, just some thoughts off the top of my head, we'll have to see tomorrow) (I'll be around city hall in philadelphia tomorrow)

Edited by Gibbus