• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

10 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

You will soon see (in just about a year from now)  the confirmation of God's covenant with his people by the resumption of sacrifices,  and ultimately the temple,  on temple mount.

Will check back with you in a year regarding that, unless I am no longer here to get back with you on it!

I am not convinced that what many folks hold is the temple mount actually is.  I have become convinced for a while now that the original temple area was in the City of David just down the hill from the area that many have considered the temple mount.  The current presumed temple mount is more likely the base remains of the Antonia Fortress of the Roman Army and the Dome of the Rock is actually a Temple to Jupiter that was erected by Rome on that site. None of it had anything to do with the temple.

There has been some remarkable discoveries of modern archeology that lends support to the idea that the temple area was in the City of David.  

Edited by OldCoot
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I would agree....   and there isn't anything on the temple site right now ….

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member

Just now, other one said:

I would agree....   and there isn't anything on the temple site right now ….

You would be correct.  The area is free of any buildings and such that would prohibit a temple being built.  it is also the area of the Gihon spring, which is the only natural source of fresh, flowing water in the area.   Water would be critical to temple activity such as animal sacrifices.  

30 minutes ago, Da Puppers said:

A jewish year (next year, 5779, has 13 months).

The PuP 

I'll do one better, I will give you 15 months from now and see if what you stated is correct.  Should eliminate any ambiguity.  Will be interesting.   They might actually get the ceremonial sacrifices going by then.  They are pretty much ready now to do that.  But it has to be resolved regarding where the actual temple area was located to set that in motion.   And that location is in flux.

Edited by OldCoot

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, OldCoot said:

I'll do one better, I will give you 15 months from now and see if what you stated is correct.  Should eliminate any ambiguity.  Will be interesting.   They might actually get the ceremonial sacrifices going by then.  They are pretty much ready now to do that.  But it has to be resolved regarding where the actual temple area was located to set that in motion.   And that location is in flux.

question???     once they find a kosher red heifer, can they make a new set of ashes without some of the original ashes to purify it?  Without the ashes, temple worship isn't possible

Edited by other one

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

20 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

We are not going to escape "these things" via the rapture,  because we "prayed to be accounted worthy".  We have full assurance of hope that is unto the end of those things that accompany salvation.  [Heb 6].   Those things(v.36) that few will be privileged to escape are the same things here: 

*[[Luk 21:28]] KJV* And when THESE THINGS begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

AND the same things here: 

*[[Luk 21:31]] KJV* So likewise ye, when ye see THESE THINGS  come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

Our redemption,  the salvation of our bodies,  will not precede these things from happening first. 

*[[Rom 8:31]] KJV* What shall we then say to THESE THINGS ? If God be for us, who can be against us?

*[[Rom 8:35]] KJV* Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

*[[Rom 8:37]] KJV* Nay, in all THESE THINGS we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

*[[Rom 14:18]] KJV* For he that in THESE THINGS serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.

*[[1Co 10:6]] KJV* Now THESE THINGS  were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.

*[[1Co 10:11]] KJV* Now all THESE THINGS happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for OUR ADMONITION, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

*[[Eph 5:6]] KJV* Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of THESE THINGS cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

*[[Col 3:14]] KJV* And above all THESE THINGS put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

*[[2Th 2:5]] KJV* Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you THESE THINGS?

*[[2Ti 1:12]] KJV* For the which cause I also suffer THESE THINGS: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

*[[2Pe 3:11]] KJV* Seeing then that all THESE THINGS shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

Remember,  God has chosen THOSE THINGS which are not,  to bring to nothing(to destroy)  THOSE THINGS which are,  1 Cor 1:27,28.

Blessings

The PuP 

You can believe the rapture is after the days of GT if you choose. However, I will believe Paul, because he was the only writer of the New Testament that received the revelation of the rapture. And in 1 Thes. 5, Paul is clear that the rapture comes a moment before the start of the DAY and the start of His WRATH.  

If you wish to stay and try to live while His wrath is poured out in first the trumpets, and then the vials, that is between you and God. However, the BRIDE is going to be caught up before THE DAY begins. just as 1 thes. 5 and Rev. 6 show us.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

7 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

You don't have to wait that long.   It will take place on Tishri 1, 5780 [Sept 30, 2019].

Blessings

The PuP 

How do you figure that?

3 hours ago, other one said:

question???     once they find a kosher red heifer, can they make a new set of ashes without some of the original ashes to purify it?  Without the ashes, temple worship isn't possible

Don't know and really don't spend any time worrying about it.  That is one of those rabbit trails that just distract folks from things of major importance.  

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/8/2018 at 9:52 AM, iamlamad said:

He went straight to the Father, got the book, and began opening the seals. That was 32 AD, not some time in our future! 

It is the 6th seal that is still on our future.

Iam, all the seals were already opened when John wrote Rev 6. The events in the seals however have not come to pass yet.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/8/2018 at 10:02 AM, iamlamad said:

Our eternity will be "secure" once we have our resurrection body. Until then, anyone can CHOOSE to leave. God will never force someone to live with Him of they choose not to! After all, we got in by choice. 

Right, God isn't a rapist type a thing? Eternal security is based on belief in the death burial resurrection, and sadly many do not have it because they prefer religion. God bless.