• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

13 minutes ago, other one said:

can     or    will  ????     of course he can...…   but does he say that he will?????    that's the question you should be asking.

Good point!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

19 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I got in a disagreement with someone this afternoon! I preached on Matthew 6:15 - that if we don't forgive, neither will our Father forgive us.  He believes in OSAS so disagreed, saying that Jesus' blood covers all sins but the sin of blasphemy. And I said, I agree, except or unless someone will not forgive: NO ONE can sow unforgiveness and expect to reap forgiveness: it just won't work. He would not go there. I told him he should meditate on that verse!

There was a pastor in Nigeria that died, and was taken by an angel to hell. The angel told him, IF (a big word) the book of His life was to be closed, hell would be his portion. He was offended and said, "NO! I am born again. I am a child of God!" The angel then told him that he was confessing his sins in the ambulance, but at the same time would not forgive his wife. They had had an argument and she had slapped him - and when he crashed the car, he was planning on how to get even with her! The angel said he was sowing unforgiveness and expecting God to forgive him. The angel told him that would never work. 

This story has a good ending because his wife would not allow him to stay dead. AFter three days dead, God raised him up. Now he preaches strongly about unforgiveness!  If you wanted, you could see the video of him coming back to life.  

Well,  thankfully our salvation isn't dependent on our imagination.

The majority of people confess with their mouth, but their hearts are far from Him, Rom 10:9. 

48 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Well,  thankfully our salvation isn't dependent on our imagination.

The majority of people confess with their mouth, but their hearts are far from Him, Rom 10:9. 

I guess you doubt the truthfulness of the story. Well, there are many eyewitnesses to this one! And the pastor that died has His death certificate to show others!

1 hour ago, Da Puppers said:

The scriptures that i have presented answer that with a yes. 

*[[Rom 2:9]] KJV* Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

To the Jew first,  then unto the Gentile.   

*[[Jer 25:29]] KJV* For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.

*[[Eze 14:21]] KJV* For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?

Both passages are specific to naming Jerusalem.   Without question the answer is yes. 

Blessings

The PuP 

There is no doubt God's wrath will one day fall on Israel and the nation of Israel. But at the same time, some of the trumpet judgments and bowl judgments will be world wide judgments. 

Our point though, was if His wrath upon the Jews would have anything to do with the church. Or would His wrath come while the church is still here? My answer was a resounding NO! Paul shows us that his rapture will come as the trigger for God's wrath: first the rapture, then Wrath. Even if wrath comes one millisecond later, the church is removed before ANY wrath.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't think any of the "church" will make it past Revelation chapter 13...     

I don't consider the great tribulation to be Gods Wrath on the world....   it is Satan's wrath on Christians and Jews outside Israel and when we refuse the mark we will all die physically.

Just my personal view of things.

On 9/10/2018 at 6:49 PM, Da Puppers said:

I have consistently maintained throughout this discussion that the wrath of God is focused only on the people of Israel and the land Israel.   

*[[Luk 21:23]] KJV* But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in THE LAND , and wrath upon THIS PEOPLE.

Key in on that word "focused".  It means that it is directed right at them.   At the time of the seals,  God will have gathered ALL of God people to Jerusalem,  to pour out his wrath on them.   I tried to show you this from Ezekiel (4),5,7,(9),& 14. that the first 4 seals are explicitly aimed at Jerusalem.   Jer 25:29 shows that the whole world will be affected as a result of things.   That result involves the scattering of the children of Israel to every direction and every nation.   The trumpets too,  are God's wrath upon the land,  purging it off all peoples that are offensive unto God's holiness.  

*[[Zec 1:19]] KJV* And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.

So,  the seals ate judgment upon the people Israel,  and the trumpets are the judgment upon the land of Israel,  and once the 7th trumpet sounds,  the gathering can begin: 

*[[Isa 11:12]] KJV* And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

I tried to show you that those who are sleeping are the ones upon whom the day of the Lord will come unexpectedly.   The pretrib view that the unexpected coming of the Lord at the rapture,  to those members of the church who are "expecting him to come unexpectedly",  does not change the fact that he will be coming unexpectedly.   Coming unexpectedly upon the world are the ones that Paul said are sleeping,  BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT WATCHING FOR THE signs of his coming.   Those signs are what encompasses the "these things" that Jesus told us about in the Olivet Discourse. Paul said "you have no need for me to tell you about the signs of the times".  

You can go ahead and believe that his return is imminently unexpected.  That just means that he will come for you like a thief in the night... woefully unprepared. 

Blessings

The PuP 

I have consistently maintained throughout this discussion that the wrath of God is focused only on the people of Israel and the land Israel.   

I know, and I have said you have been consistently wrong.  The vials are His wrath. That is written and cannot be contested. And just one vial turns the seas to blood. It is written, all in the sea dies. This is going to affect more that the people of Israel! 

Romans 2:But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

This verse is about any man: Jew or Gentile. 

Perhaps if you can show a verse that shows God's wrath is specifically for Israel?

I agree, the abomination and right after it is focused on Israel. The moment those in Judea begin to flee, Satan goes after them. But when he finds they are protected, He turns to the remnant who love Jesus - probably NOT Jews.  Notice that Luke 21:23 does not say ONLY for Israel.  "Focused" may be OK, but the "only" is not. His wrath will be felt by all on the planet. 

At the time of the seals,  God will have gathered ALL of God people to Jerusalem,  to pour out his wrath on them.

Show us a verse.

Sorry, the the prophecies of Ezekiel, the ones you are mentioning, were for a time LONG ago, not future to us! Do you have any idea of TIME? Most prophecies are time specific! Do any of these passages in Ezekiel mention the Day of the Lord?  Ezekiel 30 does, but it refers to the days of Nebuchadnezzar. 

the first 4 seals are explicitly aimed at Jerusalem.

You have the timing all wrong, because you don't believe John in chapters 4 & 5. The first seal is THE CHURCH sent out with the GOSPEL. And you are a tiny bit correct, for the gospel began in Jerusalem.

Seals 2 -4 are to represent the devil's attempts to stop the advance of the gospel - but they were limit, NOT just to Israel, but to 1/4 of the earth. That would be Africa, Europe and the Middle East.  Sorry, but this theory is just imagination. 

I agree with you on Jer. 25:29. God's wrath will be felt in the entire world!

That result involves the scattering of the children of Israel to every direction and every nation.

That happened in 70 AD.

Yes, since His wrath begins at the 6th seal and continues on, all the trumpets will be His wrath. 

Zec 1:19 seems to be speaking of a time before the ten tribes were carried away. Most commentators think this is speaking of OLD Israel, not the Israel of our future. 

So,  the seals ate judgment upon the people Israel,  and the trumpets are the judgment upon the land of Israel,  and once the 7th trumpet sounds,  the gathering can begin: 

Sorry, but this is pure myth. It is a theory, but a theory of myth. The seals are HISTORY, all but 6 and 7.

Isaiah 11:12 has happened and is continuing. 

I  cannot agree with much that you write, for you don't use scripture that pertains to our subject. Anyone can make the bible say anything by pulling verses out of their context. 

It is a fact, Paul told us that his rapture will come suddenly at an unexpected time, and Hebrews 9 tells us that He will appear at that time for those who are expecting Him.  I think He could come tonight.

Apparently you think other things will happen first. I hope that plan works out for you!

Edited by iamlamad

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

9/23/2017 Revised Part 3 ("In the Middle of the Week, the Third Temple/Space Ship will be Built")

Part 1 - We discovered the Gentile Prophecies for the "1260 of Jesus Ministry", reassigned that value to the "End of Days, Second Coming".  Jesus wasn't Acknowledged at all.  (therefore Daniel's Figures 1290 and 1335 are not acknowledged relative to the 70th year).

Part 1.2 - We discovered the Gentile Prophecies were early attempts to describe the "Third Temple", and 1260, or 2520 for Miller (1260x2), and 2060 for Issac Netwon (1260 flipped), were collective parables.

Part 2 - We discovered the Gentile Prophecies were really attempts to employ the Mayan Eschatology into the Biblical Eschatology: relative to the 70th Year of Daniel, for the "Third Temple of Jesus", not necessarily for the "Second Coming".

Part 3 Gentile Prophecies Discarded/Invalidated from Biblical Prophecy (2520 and 2060, no value, "Mayan Calendar Round")

1. Logical Statement: Bible Eschatology (will begin here): 69 Week to 62nd Week of Daniel is roughly connected to 483 B.C. to 434 B.C. Literally.   Add the Figures together and you have King David/Solomon First Temple in Jerusalem to Nehemiah's Rebuilding of the Wall of Jerusalem.  (The End of the Assyrian/Babylonian Reign in Jerusalem)

2. Logical Statement Continued: Bible Eschatology: 70 Weeks or 490 Years for the Holy City ... Jesus Born in 6 B.C. and 26 A.D. to 29 A.D. = 42 Months.  Add 42 + 6 = 49 for the Holy City as the Body of Jesus Christ.

Logical Statement Conclusion (this is what the Gentiles Modified):

1. Daniel 9:25 = First Temple Revealed from God through Solomon as Blessing

2. Daniel 9:26 = Second Temple Revealed by Assyria/Babylon as a Curse

3. Daniel 9:24 = Third Temple Concealed in the Body of Jesus

4. Daniel 9:27 = Third Temple Revealed in the Body of Jesus/Risen or Lamb Slain

When will the Third Temple Come in the Middle of the Week, not according to Gentile Prophecies?

"Mayan Calendar Round" is the Gentile Collective Answer for the "Middle of the Week" when the Third Temple is Revealed, we discussed this in Part 2, and the best answer for that turns out to be 9/23/2017 to 12/21/2019, so 12/21/2019.  Thats not based on the Bible, the figures of 2520 for Miller or 2060 for Issac Newton are not Biblical Figures, they are interjections.

The Answer:

(Alien Crop Circle answers the Turin Shroud of Jesus ... ... ... ... God does not need the Gentile Prophecy to Complete Biblical Prophecy)

1. Flight 370 + 1290 Days to 9/23/2017 and 1335 Days to 5/21/2021

2. 1290 - 1335 = 45 = "Middle of the Week"

1. Daniel's Figures Marks the 70th Year

2. Daniels Figures Marks  the "Middle of the Week"

Gentile Prophecy versus "Middle of the Week" Prophecy for Spaceship/Third Temple

1. Biblical Prophecy: 9/23/2017 to 12/21/2018 = 450 Days

2. Gentile Prophecy: 9/23/2017 to 12/21/2019 = 819 Days

450 + 819 = 1260 of Revelation, as a debunk, for the Gentile Prophecy for the figure of "1260" ...................... God in reality will only use "Biblical Prophecy", he does not need information "interjected", from other sources.

(This may infact be apart of the what Gentile Prophecies intended, just to put the finger on God's usage of Prophecy before the Bible was Completed, it just shows us how little of a difference there is to the truth)

(Jerusalem's Population Cleasned of Genetic Dan, like how God proclaimed the First and Second Temples, is viable, but we'll see, I'll only dispose of them as quickly as possible, that is their only purpose, not to live any longer, not to cooperate in society any longer, we'll just have to see how this plays out soon) (One version of Reality is that Edward Leedskalnin only destroyed the Spaceship he was presented in Siberia, no one was killed, could of just been the argument was not effective and history's sin proves that)

(Gentile Prophecy Continued Briefly)

112 of Saint Malachy is Peter the Roman and the Third Temple/Space Ship = Gentile Prophecy

70 Years and 42 Years = 112 of Saint Malachy

1947 to 2017 = 70 Years ... ... ... ... 2018 to 2060 = 42 Years (Issac Newton Prophecy)

Total = 112 Years of Saint Malachy

First Jerusalem's/Isreal's Ethnic Population is Cleansed as an example to the Nations, (less likely Jerusalem is destroyed, the example was set for Jerusalem in the First and Second Temples, that is God's Will) ... ... ... ... then I'll address the white races only here and there, but the nations will have to wait for an official answer from God in the Andromeda Galaxy, when we return that is the general plan.  So far.

9/23/2017 to 5/21/2021 for 153 Days is Valid

9/23/2017 for 112 Prophecy to 2060 of Issac Newton, could be Valid

(We'll wait in the Andromeda Galaxy, until after 2021 and then we'll return, that is how we'll answer God, waiting for our faithful reproof ................... the ethnic suicide problem, at the global level will have to be answer in Jerusalem/Isreal with Euthanasia this year, then we'll talk after that, so we'll have to see how that problem is resolved)

(1947 to 2066 A.D. or 119 Years, my original conclusion follows biblical figures, but, not perfectly, the original Issac Newton Prophecy of 2060 is Perfect answer for Saint Malachy Prophecy of 112 Years from 1948 Jerusalem Independance ... ... ... ... I will euthanize the ethnic population in jerusalem/isreal, that whole area as quickly as I can beginning with their service personal and leadership and then their population, they exist only to be killed off) (I will kill them off hopefully before this year is completed, I don't plan on killing jews, because God list them as separatist inheritor in deu. 34:1-4, but Genetic Dan is always Dead Corpse, cover to cover in the law, and it will die) (it will take another week or two before the ethnic recover from the lethal force they used against me last week, it takes about that time, their euthanasia is cyclical, I hopefully can kill off the ethnics in jerusalem by that measure of time, we want to follow god's examples)

Edited by Gibbus

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I guess you doubt the truthfulness of the story. Well, there are many eyewitnesses to this one! And the pastor that died has His death certificate to show others!

Right, today the sin is unforgiveness. Tomorrow it'll be the 10 commandments. Next week, it'll be smoking a cigarette or jaywalking.

Jhn 3:16-18 16For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 

Jhn 10:25-30 Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all ; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30I and the Father are one.”

Eph 1:13-14 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

Rom 8:35-38-39 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 Jhn 5:9-14 We accept human testimony, but God’s testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son. 10Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. 11And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. 13I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. 14This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 

A - Admit you're a sinner
B - Believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead
C - Confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord

God isn't looking for a Pharisee iam, He's looking for a relationship. Believe the Gospel and God's testimony, if not mine. God bless.

29 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Right, today the sin is unforgiveness. Tomorrow it'll be the 10 commandments. Next week, it'll be smoking a cigarette or jaywalking.

Jhn 3:16-18 16For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 

Jhn 10:25-30 Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all ; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30I and the Father are one.”

Eph 1:13-14 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

Rom 8:35-38-39 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 Jhn 5:9-14 We accept human testimony, but God’s testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son. 10Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. 11And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. 13I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. 14This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 

A - Admit you're a sinner
B - Believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead
C - Confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord

God isn't looking for a Pharisee iam, He's looking for a relationship. Believe the Gospel and God's testimony, if not mine. God bless.

But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

I did not write this.

57 minutes ago, iamlamad said:
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

I did not write this.

It's referring to quenching the spirit, not losing salvation.