• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

I did not write this.

Many people are missing the mark, they're all focused on legalism rather than the finished work of the cross. They never come to faith, but they have their works to show. Matt 7:22-23.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

7 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Many people are missing the mark, they're all focused on legalism rather than the finished work of the cross. They never come to faith, but they have their works to show. Matt 7:22-23.

What did Jesus teach in "the Lord's Prayer?" Forgive us our trespasses AS we forgive others their trespasses.

This is not legalism! It is common sense. We are to follow the Lord's commandments! We are to LOVE our brothers and sisters, not hold grudges!

Do you just not believe the words of our Lord? Is that it?

Then Paul wrote that what ever a man sows (in this case unforgiveness) that shall he also reap (in this case God cannot forgive). 

Then Mark wrote that when you stand praying, if you are holding a grudge, FORGIVE, SO THAT your heavenly Father will forgive.

My friend, that is three witnesses! 

Perhaps you have been listening to a hyper grace preacher?  They imagine 1 John 1:9 is for sinners only!

I guess you did not read your own scripture!

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

And what is that will: to forgive so that we can be forgiven!

7 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

It's referring to quenching the spirit, not losing salvation.

It is a very dangerous place to believe people can make it into heaven with sins unforgiven: the TRUTH IS, God cannot allow even ONE SIN into heaven. If He did, it would no longer be heaven. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, iamlamad said:

It is a very dangerous place to believe people can make it into heaven with sins unforgiven: the TRUTH IS, God cannot allow even ONE SIN into heaven. If He did, it would no longer be heaven. 

1 Peter 4:8-9
8 Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins. 
NASB

5 hours ago, iamlamad said:

This is not legalism! It is common sense.

It is if you add loss of salvation. Quenching the spirit is not loss of salvation, it's simply quenching the spirit.

5 hours ago, iamlamad said:

That is why true believers in Christ are covered under the blood. Jesus Christ is the only one who was perfect. It is a very dangerous place to believe in non-osas or works salvation. Your filthy religious works will not save you, neither will daily repentance. Belief in the death burial and resurrection is the only requirement, Jhn 3:3, Jhn 3:16, Rom 10:9. Believers follow the law not to save themselves but out of thankfulness of what Jesus Christ already accomplished for us on the cross. God bless.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Right, today the sin is unforgiveness. Tomorrow it'll be the 10 commandments. Next week, it'll be smoking a cigarette or jaywalking.

Jhn 3:16-18 16For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 

A - Admit you're a sinner
B - Believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead
C - Confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord

God isn't looking for a Pharisee iam, He's looking for a relationship. Believe the Gospel and God's testimony, if not mine. God bless.

1. "Gentile Prophecies" - Always "Add or Interject" information into the Gospel's Equation, information the Gospel never used.

2. "Gentile Prophecies" - Rely on the notion that God does something before the final 5 Months.

3. "Gentile Prophecies" - Rely also, on the notion that "70 and 7" years of Daniel is False and there is much more time to the 5 months

"Fatima Prophecy, Saint Malachy, Miller, Issac Newton" all perform all three of the above functions.  They are intelligent interjections, rather, additions in to the gospel's law, but that is all they are, and there is probably more, out there, that don't belong in the bible eschatology.  (Paganism before the Gospel) (Nibiru 3600 Year Cycle ... Mayan 3114 Creation Date for 5000 Years, to a New Age) (Gentile Prophecies are the benefactors of Teachings that the Coming of Jesus Christ INVALIDATED)

1. God is the Husband as the "Living Word/Gospel" ... ... ... ... we use God's Word to remedy our Snared and Fiery Consciousness ... for the renewal of the Spirit

2. God is the Wife as the "Lord Jesus" ... ... ... ... we use God's Word to Chastise our Hearts, so that we are not back sliders/double minded ... since the blood and flesh is desperately wicked

3. God counts us as "Joint Heirs with Jesus" ... ... ... ... we wrestle with principalities and powers, with the spiritual rulers of the world, that is God, his son, and his angels, not with men ... man's natural state is a false witness, a murderer, and ungodly with God, we witness for the uncorruptable, and, God delivers our bodies both out of and into the earth.  (martyrdom of testimony and life processes are counted for gain with god).

70x7 Anything more is Blasphemy against God

1. (God does the Work of Salvation) God puts out the "Hearing of the Word"

2. (Faith Without Work is Dead) God allows and limits the "Chastisement of the Heart" (some works of faith are blessed more, some less)

3. (No Respect of Persons) God views our "walk of faith/and our Person" as sacrifices for his glory in salvation and in condemnation (we are not faithful or clean, to reveal this to men, but to God only, and we are blameless before men)

(Euthanasia) "Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit", God does not allow Salvation for all men, regardless of how faithful you pray, how religious you appear to be, or, how other people view you, even if they view you as saintly ...................... God limits his salvation ...................... that means that at the same that that God could Save anyone, God also has a list of tribes that correspond to a great multitude removed from the Book of Life which is the Book of Revelation, what does this mean, with Gentile Prophecies?

"Gentile Prophecies" are about, God wrestling with Mankind over "Dead Work and Dead Flesh" to a higher degree and a longer length of time.  Even if your ethnic and saved, that is not important, all ethnics, all tribes, including hebrews not written in the book of life have profit to be removed from life for the discernment that God affords in the "sign of divorce", any less of a prospect is short changing yourselves ......................... jewish holocaust and ethnic cleasning, that is apart of what "Gentile Prophecies" are about.

5 Months Left:  Large Ethnic Population Centers will just be nuked, that means countries, that means mixed populations geographically, that may not mean jewish people specifically.  That is because God lists Jews in Deu. 34:1-4 as Separatist Inheritors, so less profitable to kill, where as all of Genetic Dan (4 lines and anything not white) including Half Tribe Manasseh (asia in that same category) will be killed, by nuclear weapons during that time of 5 months

"Gentile Prophecies" in a sense are really only disputing Jewish Holocaust with God, given a longer period of time, its more profitable to answer God with Jewish Holocaust, rather than not.

Now instead of 70 Years and 7wks/49 Years for 119 years, instead of, 112 Years for Saint Malachy for 70 Years and 42 Years ... ... ... ... (The Third Temple/Spaceship is a Gentile Proclamation of Jewish Holocaust) ... ... ... ... those statements are just False, and Frustration of the Gospel (like ethnic suicide as they use force against me, you use, in "lives don't matter, global terrorism" ... ... ... ... God ordains 5 months, and the controversy of Jewish Holocaust is not significant ... ... ... ... (nonetheless, the ethnic population in jerusalem/isreal, will sentence those jewish to death in a nuclear strike all the same, so its not that your lives are desirable, its just that there's a lot of ethnic people there) (in the usa, it will be impossible to kill millions of ethnic people in just 5 months, certain areas in the usa will just be nuked with the ethnic population clusters as the target)

70 x 7 of Daniel in about 77 Years = Jewish Holocaust not Desirable

70 x 7 of Daniel greater than 77 Years = Jewish Holocaust Desirable

(This is how to Answer God) (with the "Middle of the Week Prophecy" for the Third Temple) (Gentile Prophecies Dispute)

Flight 370 + 1290 Days to 9/23/2017 + 1335 Days to 153 Days

The Calculation of the 70th Year is the "Middle of the Week", and that Calculation begins 1335/153, the Third Temple = Star Wormwood for 5 months, not a literal Third Temple/Spaceship.

2300 Days (May 21,2011) to 9/23/2017 ... May 21, 2021 to Oct. 21, 2021 for 153 Days

1. Beginning of Week = 2300 Days 0r "1290 + 1335"

2. Middle of Week = 150 Days

3. End of Week = 3 Days of Darkness

Logical Association Problem = Most People believe that the "Three Days of Darkness" begins the 153 Days that Marks the Lord's Return.  But the Gospel is persistent in claiming that this is not the case ... "Exodus of Egypt", euthanasia was the last thing that happened, before they left, that concluded the plagues, today the plagues are ethnic people.

(Edward Leedskalnin, didn't cause the Holocaust of the Jews, that is man's natural inclination, I believe he stood in the way of that, before it no longer became profitable ... ... ... ... today, it is "Rabies for Genetic Dan = Terrorism/Lives Don't Matter" ... ... ... ... then it is "Zombies for Genetic Dan = Effects of Sign of Divorce as Biological/Functional (Generational) Decay"

(Jewish People don't necessarily fit into that argument, what the Gentile Arguments attempt to do, is place the Jewish People into another argument of contention with God) (with 5 Months left, and no legal evidence beyond Genetic Dan, Contention with God over the Jews is another form of mass suicide) (edit - many people will be effected, regardless of race, many countries will not identify with sign of divorce, that is reality, as you kill more, millions to billions, you will see god reveal this argument more, so in a sense, apart of that is up to you to decide what is necessary)

(You won't have a "Nibiru", You won't have a "Mayan Space Ship", (you won't have any sign at all, nothing at all before 5 months), but you will have "Zombies and Nuclear Weapons" for 5 months .................... after that, God will make use of the people for the seed population for the new earths of 200,000,000 against what remains on this earth) (That said, a Nuclear Weapon won't kill me, but, once I leave a radiated area, I should return to normal, but at the end of the day I'm not important for that argument, in terms of suicide with Moses, don't view that as important, I could be a thousand miles in the earth, or I could be floating in space and you would not know it)

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

(Jerusalem's Prophecy Small Note) (May for Mother Mary)

remember, 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses, in many ways is a picture of 9/23/2017 the 70th Year of Daniel.................given that fact...................May of 1948 Isreal Independance is Declared .............. May of 2011, 2300 of Daniel to 9/23/2017 ............... May of 2021 for 153 Days (end of 2300 or "(Flight 370) 1290 + 1335")

the prophecy of Jerusalem is about God Opening up the Golden Gates (Eastern Gates) where the Cemetery is and opening up the graves, now, the entire population of ethnics in Jerusalem can become Zombies if God, applies the Sign of Divorce above Jerusalem

god's declaration of "philadelphia in revelation for the church that was not dead", can be literal for usa, but it is also a parable, remember the Sign of Divorce Relationship is something God reveals in limited measure, then God increases as "dead work and dead flesh" is killed......................now this is where "Gentile Prophecies for Jewish Holocaust" really gain value: If God takes action with a Sign to Declare his Coming and it is not the "Sign of Divorce", that is something else like a 9th Planet/Nibiru/Spaceship, then, man's natural inclination for Jewish Holocaust as payment for their sin will take precedence, that is what happened with WW2 AND HITLER, but when God answers us with "SIGN OF DIVORCE" then, there is no Controversy.  (The Gentile Prophecies want the Controversy), but as I've said, without that being valid, and those prophecies are not valid.  Then:

(I Personally believe God will answer Jersualem/Isreal with the Sign of Divorce, and at that time, you'll have to furiously and relentlessly kill, "Genetic Dan" while the majority of them are still disoriented (you could say all of them, that is the state of your or their sins with god), because the reality of your situation is, God puts that on the table because that is your best and viable response.  Like you said, God judges the Jews First, and also the Gentiles.  If that statement from the bible is true, and it is, then we'll see.) (Articulation into the New Universe is Painless, you won't have to worry about the race diversity that exists on earth now, but many other good things)

(things will happen, as for the 200,000,000 God naturally gives this generation preference, but the remainder God satisfied, depending on that, like I said, you don't need to speak this language or have significant ties to this dying ages theologies and philosophies, so lobotomy, a greater lobotomy is the reality of the situation also)

Edited by Gibbus

4 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

Concerning how i arrived at the date that i presented,  I did not answer.  But it involves understanding that the seals do not involve a past historical fulfilment.   To attempt to explain them to you,  with your view of them, would be an exercise in futility.   I would just say that that will be the beginning of gathering the children of Israel,  Jews and members of all 10 "lost" tribes to Jerusalem for judgment.   It's not that judgment,  just the initiation of the gathering.   As we get closer to their judgment day,  my prayer is that you will see things in proper perspective.   

Blessings

The PuP 

Ah! What you are really saying then, since the first seals really are history, is you really have no scriptural basis. Got it!

OK, supposing you are right, show us any "gathering" in seals one through 5. I can't see any gathering. 

6 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

That is why true believers in Christ are covered under the blood. Jesus Christ is the only one who was perfect. It is a very dangerous place to believe in non-osas or works salvation. Your filthy religious works will not save you, neither will daily repentance. Belief in the death burial and resurrection is the only requirement, Jhn 3:3, Jhn 3:16, Rom 10:9. Believers follow the law not to save themselves but out of thankfulness of what Jesus Christ already accomplished for us on the cross. God bless.

I would rather believe it is very dangerous to teach OSAS since it is not truth. Believing in the death and resurrection of our Lord gets people born again. But guess what? After people are born again, God expects us to LIVE for Him! He expects us to put sin AWAY from us. But yet, if we do sin, He expects us to RUN to 1 John 1:9 and confess.  By the way, when someone is striving to NOT sin, it is not "works" it is obedience to Him! 

Let's break it down: a human gets born again by hearing and believing, then ACTING  on that belief. (Faith without works is dead, being alone) Acting on their faith is an act of their will: they are WILLING to come to Jesus.  (This is why "free will" is in the title of some churches.)

In the same way, what if someone no longer WILLED to be close to God - for whatever reason? They can WILLING walk away from God just as previously they walked TO God.  You see, SIN is very deceptive, taking people farther than they at first wanted to go, and keeping them there far longer than they wanted to stay. Sin is like that. If people keep on sinning a pet sin, the day could come when they RESENT the Holy Spirit bugging them about it! When that happens, this believe is in a very very dangerous place! 

For the readers, this writer seems to be denying that this scripture fits born again people:

But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

He seems to think that once one is born again, they don't need to forgive others to make it to heaven. I disagree: I don't think God will allow even ONE sin into heaven. And when God tells us that He will not forgive unless we forgive, I take Him very seriously.  The question then becomes, can someone make it to heaven with sin in their life? Does Jesus' blood cover WILLING and unconfessed sin? I say NO! 

AGain, readers, this writer seems to think that forgiving others is works. I say it is only obedience to God. 

Can a believe SOW unforgiveness and expect to reap forgiveness from God? Readers, will this work?

With all that said, I will add this: it is EXTREMELY difficult for a baby Christian to get out from under the love of our Father and to lose their salvation. I would say almost impossible. But for a mature Christian? It is very possible for a mature Christian to walk out from under the blood covenant by their own will. 

Heb. 6  

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Once enlightened means they have heard the gospel.

Have tasted the heavenly gift means they have been born again.

Made partakers of the Holy Ghost means they have received the mighty baptism in the Holy Spirit as seen in Acts. 2

Tasted the good word of God speaks of falling in love with the written WORD of God

Tasted the powers of the world to come means they got acquainted with the POWER gifts of the Holy Spirit. Perhaps a power gift at one time worked through them, for example the gift of miracles. Perhaps they prayed for people and saw miracles of God's power. 

All these things together are a progression of a maturing believer, and in the end a fully mature believer. Now, what does Hebrews say?

IF they shall fall away.....walk away from Jesus' blood covenant. HOW? Perhaps they got to where sin looked better than salvation. It happens! Sin is very deceptive! So what does the word say?

It is IMPOSSIBLE to renew them again to repentance!  I did not write this, the writer of Hebrews wrote it!

Edited by iamlamad