• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

JESUS said unto Peter and I say the same for you: “Get behind me, Satan! You are an obstacle in my path, because your thinking is from a human perspective, not from God’s perspective!” 

JESUS said unto Peter also: "Have not I chosen you twelve? And one of you is a devil".    -    Yeah, one of the twelve was a devil, a demon, a betrayer of our Lord JESUS, but today the Earth is infested of devils and betrayers and apostates.   But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men.

“Get behind us, Satan! You are a stumblingblock in the path of Christians, your thinking is from a human perspective, not from God’s perspective!” 

MATTHEW 16:21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

Jesus Ministers for 1260 Days, that language is really only valuable to the church ................... Peter Assumed that was All Jesus was Supposed to do Nothing Else ...................... 2Kings2:22-25 ......................... Three Days in the Tomb, then, the 40/42 Years (1260) in which the Church is exposed as unclean by the argument that leads to the temple's destruction.

(Peter in his Pride, assumed, the Church would not be rebuked at all)

(The Church was Guilty of Crucifixion, that was just Sin, not necessary at all, but what Jesus Illustrated, God declares Openly, with the "Gentile Branch/Rod/Iron Rod/Jesus the Branch" arguments .............. the viable timetable for that)

ISAIAH 17:6 Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two [or] three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four [or] five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the LORD God of Israel.

ISAIAH 17:7 At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.

**** 9/23/2017 + 450 Days to 12/21/2018 to 1260/42 years of Issac Netwon's Prophecy for Halley Comet of 2060 A.D.

**** God "Jesus is the Sacrifice and Oblation of Daniel 9:27", that Peter said would not "CEASE", and Jesus Marked the Middle of the Week of 77 Years at 35 and 42 (35 for his age, and 1260/42 is what God revealed for Daniel) ..................... God tells us that "450 Days/Isaiah 17:6" is the answer, and that is achieved by "1290 - 1335", or "420 + 35",  God does not have a official position on a Number System, but the only viable timetable for God to react based on his law is 12/21/2018

(Flight 370 was a Sign that involved the Murder of Moses, (Nguyen Van Lem), even if it did not happen this generation .................... where as 9/11/2001 happened this generation .................... God doesn't have to legally do anything, but I believe those signs were turncoated for sinners, so a multitude of sinners would suffer and die by making Moses suffer and die, until the next level of God's Action ...................... the next level of God's Action will happen soon)

(You don't need a Number System, or a "Ancient Prophecy" to address the biblical figures, God put those out there for additional detail ........................... all of this will be resolved soon, very soon, as in this year)

(Jerusalem is a Viable Target for Moses ... India is another Viable Target ................... Edward Leedskalnin killed millions in Siberia when he detonated his spaceship, to illustrate that God rebuked the action of him performing a "work", but God did not act on it, but instead, let it as his "trial of faith" ......................... in a sense, he had to buy his way back into the "faith" argument as a "man" ..................... jerusalem is the more viable target because, God went back to address Egypt during the week divisions of daniel with jesus ... ... ... ... God has not went back to Jerusalem with the new week division of daniel we will observe presently ...................... if you want to use that as means for North Korean War you can do that ...................... Moses has to complete his assessment of God's provisions and intentions, at the time God articulates the argument, everything else is until that time, faith based clues about god's will in what is optimum for the judgment with man, in being faithful)

(Edward Leedskalnin's actions were viable for that generation, not my personal choices, God was not going to put the sign of divorce on the table, those genetic lines removed from revelation were not truely exposed as an enemy of the nations before all men, and information spread very slowly, so those are the reasons Edward Leedsksalnin didn't want to put out the impression he was giving another gospel, avoiding the trial of faith that belonged to that generation, and it took the form of WW1, WW2, WW3 ........................ those are not my specific goals today ........................ you will for one reason or another hurt me, until you are unable, and in your death you have the dignity of obscuring the truth to those ends.................................in reality........................Moses believes the Earth is still Tomb full of sin in which God will save a few souls until the very end of time, and, you will likely do nothing in service of God ......................... God's Mercies will be effectively isolated from the earth, in a faithful way, as a picture of salvation, even if you spoil your remaining time it won't mean anything, your just playing on a blind and dumb system until you die)

(with that said .......................... I've assessed already the effective answer .......................... god's merices are isolated to me, and thus by me, certain races and nations are isolated, no value with god anyway .......................... then .............................. those mercies seem to pass out of my hands and then you can lynch yourselves with your sin, or be faithful, and offer the nations to god as a sacrifice with the legal and scientific evidences you are provided ............................... for that reason, I won't deliberately to the best of my ability, take a position initially that condones your ability for suffering, that God does not view as profitable by degree for the sons of man to intervene or substitute those kinds of actions ........................... so far everything is good .............................. god is going to give the sign of divorce so you don't have much value with Moses to employ god's mercies to the same effect of WW1/WW2/WW3, etc. ......................... this is a different kind of process of truth and faith for the last generation)

(secondarily these activities are tied to the public and media in some enduring capacity, these are small measures of control, leading to our faithful answer, and then into their trusts as some of these arguments pass out of my hands, they are lynched by those arguments or perhaps in a faithful way, god is answered ........................ everything will be resolved soon, perhaps with nothing happening at all) (the answer is noone is going to be able to stop me, if the leadership or a populace needs chastisement in what is profitable with god, and that is very easy, in you  need to hurt Moses but that is not the point.  take jerusalem for example.  God needs an answer for the gospel's tables, you choose to suffer because you choose not to kill,  that is bottom line, doesn't originate from god, and not from me, the difference is God doesn't want Moses to perform those kinds of illustrations at this level) (terrorism, lives dont matter, and immigrant crisis ... are all good starting points ... then I believe also, some big action and then less to no action, and then some small action with god's mercies and then big action ... just like that, I already have an effective answer, God views as "faithful")

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Where in the Bible is flight 370, the twin towers, or the Mayan calendar 

On 9/17/2018 at 9:22 PM, ENOCH2010 said:

Where in the Bible is flight 370, the twin towers, or the Mayan calendar 

(.......................)

1. Flight 370 ............. (Fatima)

2. Twin Towers ................. (Turin Shroud)

3. Mayan Calendar ................. (Saint Malachy)

(Biblical Figure Spacing, or, you can say, God has a Preference for Equinoctial Periods/Solstices, as distinctive markers, for the divisions he observers) (that one fact is true today and thousands of years ago)

1. Malaysia Flight 370 .............. (Numbers 33:8-9 (1290 Days from 70 Year marker 9/23/2017) (Matthew 24:20 Flight 370)

2. Hijacked Twin Towers .............. (Genesis 4:22 // Isaiah 66:19 // Deuteronomy 1:1-2)

3. Mayan Calendar ................... (Joshua 15:3) (Isaiah 38:8 Aztec Calendar)

(Ethnic/J** suicide with Moses is the fulfillment of Prophecy with Moses for Rev. 11 .................. mankind didn't build any pyramids, and they didn't design any omega/alpha calendar systems, there just too unclean to have performed any of that, that is the work that God performed only, and the prophets revived from time to time ......................... now God tells us to "Count the Number of the Beast 666" ........................ there is a lot of work God performed, but as history says, ethnic slaves that marry their own sons and daughters, go on lives don't matter campaigns, immigrant campaigns, and terrorist campaigns, built all the pyramids, performed all the calculations, and designed and built all the colliders .........................)

(Nightly Walk tonight for Ethnic Euthanasia to City Hall in the City of Philadelphia) (they don't have a legal right to minister, live or reproduce ... over their dead bodies, there won't be any more false witnesses against me, and I'll be free, right now I don't have the cooperation of the media or authorities, that those are multiplifiers for ethnic euthanasia when they use force against me, so its a problem of authority ................. with that said, the activities of moses are for the illustrations of god's mercies, this earth and its people are just dead heaps, not worth my attention, but I do intend to allows, some of God mercies to fall out of my hands)

(God provided, complete truths, but didn't finish the language to proclaim that, God instead worth the Bible and that Finished the Work ................. Mayan Calendar is a work from god that is true, but its a broken work by our standards, very clearly, that information is not needed to complete and understand the gospel's claims, as we've illustrated ......................... God's activities with the generations without sin, before the homosapien, were articulated as the pyramids and the monoliths, some of that is a mixed work, but that is how God voiced, the figurative use of the genesis events, which account for, the book of job) (If the Euthanasia is Good tonight, we'll do this again soon, if the euthanasia is really good, we'll do this again this week)

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

??

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/16/2018 at 8:53 AM, other one said:

****shakes head walks away****

It's funny how nobody understands Gibbus, but he keeps posting anywaye :coffee:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

15 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

It's funny how nobody understands Gibbus, but he keeps posting anywaye :coffee:

Autistic perhaps?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Autistic perhaps?

I wouldn't go that far. Many nonbelievers have strange beliefs, read the wrong books. Ask him if he's non-osas, there's your proof.

A Bridge Too Far - Plan for Market Garden

youtube.com/watch?v=f4BT4S_peV0

(After looking at the map he essentially says this is "mass suicide" .................. later on in the film an officer discovers a downed plan with a map in it, it is to imply that he went forward and committed "mass suicide")

(the moral of the story, you could temporarily have a new foreign government in the usa, your lives in those heretical positions of trust, would be the least important and most gainful, but I don't think that will happen, I believe our goals are the same, what is best for the potential in the american people  ............... I believe the usa an essential role, that will lead to god's mercies falling out of the hands of Moses into the nations)

(They did Claim "Mass Suicide" and it was False Flag)

1. Y2k Bug in 12/21/2000 to 9/11/2001

2. Comet Elenin Sept. 6, 2011  to 12/21/2012 Mayan Calendar

3. 9/23/2017 to 12/21/2018 (1290 - 1335 of Daniel to "1260/42" of William Miller/Issac Newton's Prophecies)

This would be the third official time in recent years we've seen the same relationship in the calendar make global attention, so there could be much more to 9/23/2017, as everything will be resolved soon.

Edited by Gibbus