On 9/16/2018 at 8:53 AM, other one said:

****shakes head walks away****

It's funny how nobody understands Gibbus, but he keeps posting anywaye :coffee:

15 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

It's funny how nobody understands Gibbus, but he keeps posting anywaye :coffee:

Autistic perhaps?

3 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Autistic perhaps?

I wouldn't go that far. Many nonbelievers have strange beliefs, read the wrong books. Ask him if he's non-osas, there's your proof.

A Bridge Too Far - Plan for Market Garden

youtube.com/watch?v=f4BT4S_peV0

(After looking at the map he essentially says this is "mass suicide" .................. later on in the film an officer discovers a downed plan with a map in it, it is to imply that he went forward and committed "mass suicide")

(the moral of the story, you could temporarily have a new foreign government in the usa, your lives in those heretical positions of trust, would be the least important and most gainful, but I don't think that will happen, I believe our goals are the same, what is best for the potential in the american people  ............... I believe the usa an essential role, that will lead to god's mercies falling out of the hands of Moses into the nations)

(They did Claim "Mass Suicide" and it was False Flag)

1. Y2k Bug in 12/21/2000 to 9/11/2001

2. Comet Elenin Sept. 6, 2011  to 12/21/2012 Mayan Calendar

3. 9/23/2017 to 12/21/2018 (1290 - 1335 of Daniel to "1260/42" of William Miller/Issac Newton's Prophecies)

This would be the third official time in recent years we've seen the same relationship in the calendar make global attention, so there could be much more to 9/23/2017, as everything will be resolved soon.

Edited by Gibbus