IGNORED

SAVED OR NOT SAVED

Alex2165

Guest shiloh357
On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 10:54 PM, Alex2165 said:

SAVED OR NOT SAVED.

Bible includes all sorts of conditions, obligations, duties, requirements, and responsibilities, in order to achieve salvation, because according to all those requirements, salvation cannot be achieve without repentance, change of behavior, change of life, and without forgiveness from GOD. And for those who do not follow this conditional and required pattern and order of things as it often described in the Bible, on such people the Sacrifice and the Blood of Christ have no effect.

Change of behavior/life and all of these duties and requirements you talk about, are fruit of salvation, not the means of attaining it.     God has only ONE standard for perfection.   He is the standard for perfection.   If God required anything from us for salvation, we would have to be as perfect as He is, and we would have to attain that level of perfect BEFORE salvation, as unregenerate sinners.   In other words, be saved from sin, we would have to be perfect enough to be sinless, and if we could do that, we would not need to be saved, in the first place.   Your entire premise is self-defeating.   Not only that, but if we could be good  enough to be saved, the sacrifice of Jesus would have been pointless.   If I could be good enough, if I could change enough to deserve salvation, then what would Jesus' sacrifice offer me that I didn't already have?     

While many hypocrites, very naïve folks, and people without understanding and knowledge of the Bible claimed that they are already saved, and even know when they are had been saved, they claimed this nonsense without any slightest idea that the Sacrifice of Christ actually means. By believing only in general slogans, because what the Lord GOD said so concerning salvation, they think that it applies to all who are worthy and who are not, ignoring and missing one important fact that only few out of many are truly worthy and deserved the Lord’s Sacrifice, and also His forgiveness, and His salvation.

Wrong.  It is precisely because I know what the sacrifice means, that I know I am saved.   His sacrifice and His resurrection are the guarantee of my own resurrection.  I have placed my faith in HIS work and He has imputed to me, HIS rightesouness.  I stand clothed in HIS righteousness, not my own.   My efforts and merits are worthless.   All is for His glory and all is by His grace.

The road to salvation is not easy and is not based on the promise of GOD alone because they are all conditional, but depends on the conditions and requirements that go with salvation as its undetached part. Example of how people achieve forgiveness and salvation from GOD are many in the Bible, and they are different from one another, which means that each and every one of us has his/her own way, route, and path of achieving the goal of salvation, and such path is not the same for everyone.

The life  of a Christian is not easy, but Jesus did all of the hard word for salvation.   Salvation that is conditional on me being good enough to deserve it is a guaranteed fail.   I cannot be good enough.  No one can.   No one can perform well enough for God to merit salvation.   Salvation is unconditional because it is not based on us.  It is a work of God.   The New Covenant isn't between us and God.  It is between Jesus and the Father, they are the guarantors of the covenant.   The New Covenant was cut in Jesus blood and is based on HIS redemptive work on the cross.   He paid for my sins and those sin were nailed to his cross and He bore the penalty away on my behalf.  I deserve nothing, but His complete contempt, but He chose to be merciful instead.  

The other problem with your heretical notion is that if I have to meet certain requirements to be saved, then I, not God, get the credit.  If I am saved based on meeting certain requirements, then I am my own savior.   If I have to meet conditions and requirements, then Jesus died for nothing.   If I could be good enough, Jesus didn't need to die for me.   But more to the point, me earning or deserving salvation robs God of the glory for salvation.   It makes me, not Him, the savior and that is blasphemous to its very core. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

IS salvation conditional.   WELL you better BELEIVE IT IS .   IT IS FULLY REQUIRED that ONE MUST BELIEVE IN JESUS n order to be saved .   

And their are major warnings all over the bible .   Lots of IFS .

PROOF of WHO WE FOLLOW .     For you are servants TO WHOM you obey ,  whether of sin unto death or obedience unto righteousness.

And we must continue to ABIDE IN HIM to the end .   AND HE is able to keep us from falling .    ONLY we better OBEY HIM .   See we servants TO WHOM we obey .

Faith without works is dead , and works without FAITH IN CHRIST ALONE as SAVOIR ,  IS DEATH .

But inclusivism DONT TEACH THAT .  INCLUSIVISM only says , That while they themselves CLAIM salvation is in JESUS Christ ONLY

THEY also say It don't mean one has to confess him or follow HIM in order TO obtain that salvation .   WHAT A LIE .

See those of rome , NEED to do a bit of research on the go spell they teach .  

In order to BE SAVED one must BELEIVE FROM THE HEART and CONFESS with the mouth .    cant be hollering allah , yet have good works etc  and still be saved .

And if one truly BELEIVES from the heart ,   THE EVIDENCE IS IN THIER FRUITS .  

But their is no such thing as what inclusvism teaches .  FOR pope even has made some outrageous claims , Saying all the religions are not only children of GOD

but they finding GOD in their own way .   SO MUCH for the condition OF SALVATION .   That you must confess with the MOUTH THE LORD JESUS and believe FROM THE HEART .

And inclusvism and popes,    have said the SPIRIT is at work amongst those doing good or meaning well,  IF EVEN they are in other religions .

BUT LIE NUMBER TWO .   FOR NO man can BY THE SPIRIT call JESUS accursed and NO MAN without the SPIRIT can call HIM LORD.

Athiest , buddits ,  mulsims , non believing jews , and all others , WHO CONFESS NOT JESUS as LORD and SAVOIR , who reject HIM .  DO NOT HAVE THE SPIRIT .

AND if any denies THE SON ,  YOU KNOW OUR SALVATION ,    THEY GET DENIED BY HIM .

Foks inclusvism is a lie , and ROME sits on top OF INCLUSVISM.  THAT very thing ALONE should have us flee from ROME. IF THAT ALONE was their ONLY ERROR

IT Would be more than enough to FLEE them. FOR IS any man or angel PREACH any other gospel unto you ,THAN WHAT YOU RECIEVED ,  LET HIM be accursed .

Folks we cant fall for this unity ruse with rome or with other religions for the sake of world peace and unity .

Does anyone else here , notice this increase of folks coming and teaching from pulpits , on sites ,   ABOUT we need to have unity with ROME .

Cause I sure do .    Well many do preach their religion.  ME , I by grace will stick to pointing only to Christ .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

14 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Change of behavior/life and all of these duties and requirements you talk about, are fruit of salvation, not the means of attaining it.     God has only ONE standard for perfection.   He is the standard for perfection.   If God required anything from us for salvation, we would have to be as perfect as He is, and we would have to attain that level of perfect BEFORE salvation, as unregenerate sinners.   In other words, be saved from sin, we would have to be perfect enough to be sinless, and if we could do that, we would not need to be saved, in the first place.   Your entire premise is self-defeating.   Not only that, but if we could be good  enough to be saved, the sacrifice of Jesus would have been pointless.   If I could be good enough, if I could change enough to deserve salvation, then what would Jesus' sacrifice offer me that I didn't already have?     

Wrong.  It is precisely because I know what the sacrifice means, that I know I am saved.   His sacrifice and His resurrection are the guarantee of my own resurrection.  I have placed my faith in HIS work and He has imputed to me, HIS rightesouness.  I stand clothed in HIS righteousness, not my own.   My efforts and merits are worthless.   All is for His glory and all is by His grace.

The life  of a Christian is easy, but Jesus did all of the hard word for salvation.   Salvation that is conditional on me being good enough to deserve it is a guaranteed fail.   I cannot be good enough.  No one can.   No one can perform well enough for God to merit salvation.   Salvation is unconditional because it is not based on us.  It is a work of God.   The New Covenant isn't between us and God.  It is between Jesus and the Father, they are the guarantors of the covenant.   The New Covenant was cut in Jesus blood and is based on HIS redemptive work on the cross.   He paid for my sins and those sin were nailed to his cross and He bore the penalty away on my behalf.  I deserve nothing, but His complete contempt, but He chose to be merciful instead.  

The other problem with your heretical notion is that if I have to meet certain requirements to be saved, then I, not God, get the credit.  If I am saved based on meeting certain requirements, then I am my own savior.   If I have to meet conditions and requirements, then Jesus died for nothing.   I could be good enough, Jesus didn't need to die for me.   But more to the point, me earning or deserving salvation robs God of the glory for salvation.   It makes me, not Him, the savior and that is blasphemous to its very core. 

Sombody remind me to contribute my following observation of this wonderful post  to the thread of  “Popular Sayings and Quotes” but it has to be said———“ Truer words were never spoken”.Exemplary post!

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

To Shiloh and to others who are already “saved” or "saved" themselves.

In your post you put everything up-side-down, literally on its head.

You put salvation first and declared that the CONDITIONS such as: LOVE, FAITH, COMPASSION, MERCY, FORGIVENESS, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HONESTY, HUMBLENESS, FEAR, OBEDIENCE, KNOWLEDGE OF GOD, and many other like these, all of which not only the qualities of GOD, but also required to be the qualities of human beings, according to you, are result of salvation?

If we saved first without any effort on our part, why we need all these qualities to possess? In your case, we can be as bad as we possibly are and still will be saved. It sounds to me completely delusional and does not make any sense.

You, and all of those who think like you, preferred the easy way to Heaven, and like many who do not believe that is great effort required to achieve personal salvation, and those who do not believe in Hell, and all those who already considered themselves to be saved, while done nothing for their own salvation and live they lives as everybody else on this Earth, all of you always misinterpreting the Bible in the way you like it and wanted to see.

You wrote that sacrifice of Christ guarantied your salvation and you are already saved, I have to disappoint you, because Sacrifice of Christ guarantied absolutely nothing!

Sacrifice of Christ just a Sacrifice presented to the GOD Father for our sins. Sacrifice of Christ has no power to save, because forgiveness and salvation comes only from One Who receives this Great Sacrifice of Christ, and He is the One Who forgives and saves, as it was done in the past with sacrificial animals.

And if a person a sinner and remains in his or her sins, and did not live up to the qualities and CONDITIONS mentioned above, no matter how much often he or she goes to the church and no matter how much he or she prays, pretending to be a true Christian, the Sacrifice of Christ has no effect on such people and they will bear their own sins and die in them, similar to that was in the past, if a wicked will bring animal sacrifice to GOD according to all the rules and regulations, but without repentance and change of behavior, his sacrifice would not be accepted by GOD.

So you can cover yourself with Sacrifice of Jesus Christ as much as you want, but if you lack even one of those CONDITIONS mentioned above, you personal salvation in serious jeopardy.

Because of it GOD says:

Hosea 6.6

6."I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice, the knowledge of GOD rather than burnt offerings."

Look, GOD required and set up SPIRITUAL CONDITIONS for all human beings AS FIRST requirement. GOD never meant, “I save you first, and then will wait until you become good enough.”

Romans 2.5-6

5.But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of GOD,

6.Who will render to every man according to his deeds.

While those who obey the Lord and follow His Commandments may pass the judgment of GOD, and go straight to Haven, for majority of the people it is not the case. Judgment comes first before forgiveness and salvation.

Proverbs 28.13

13.No one who conceals transgression will prosper, but one who CONFESSES and FORSAKES them will obtain Mercy.

Confession and forsaking ungodly deeds also comes first, because on these CONDITIONS one can receive mercy from GOD.

Luke 20.33-36

34.Jesus said to them, “Those who belong to this age, marry and are given in marriage,

35.but those who are considered worthy of a place in that age and in the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage.

36.Indeed, they cannot die anymore, because they are like angels, and are children of GOD, being children of the resurrection.”

We have to be WORTHY of GOD’S mercy, forgiveness, and salvation, all those who unworthy cannot be saved. This means we must have all those qualities mentioned above to be worthy of Christ’s Sacrifice, and of GOD’S Mercy, Forgiveness, and Salvation.

Here WORTHY is a CONDITION that summarizes in itself all those CONDITIONS mentioned above.

Matthew 5.20

20.”I tell you, unless your RIGHTEOUSNESS exceeds that one of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven.”

You must have a certain level of CONDITION call RITHEOUSNESS, otherwise the Kingdom of GOD may be not for you. You can pretend to be anything you want and declare yourself being already in Heaven, but without RIGHTEOUSNESS no one can be saved. Nothing unclean and UNRIGHTEOUSS will never enter the Kingdom of GOD.

Matthew 7.13-14.21-23

13.Enter through the narrow gate, the gate is wide and the road is easy that leads to destruction, and there are many who take it.

14.The gate is narrow and the road is hard that leads to life, and there are few who find it.

21.Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but only the one WHO DOES THE WILL of My Father in Heaven.

22.On that day many will say to Me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and cast out demons in your name, and do many deeds of power in your name?

23.Then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you, go away from me you evildoers.

OBEDIENCE to GOD’S commands and statutes is another very important CONDITION  that GOD set up for us.

Announcing yourself to be already saved you chose the easy way, and easy way leads to destruction of the soul, and there are many who take it, because in order to obtain salvation you have to chose the hard way, means  to do and to live according to the principals, ideals, and all statutes of GOD, according to CONDITIONS he had set for us.

2Corinthinas 10.18

18.For, not he who commends himself is approved, but whom the Lord commends.

So you already commended yourself, wait until the Lord commends you.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

Salavation is simple:

because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.” (Romans 10:9-10)

For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.” (John 6:40) 

All who declare that Jesus is the Son of God have God living in them, and they live in God.” (1 John 4:15) 

and become one with him. I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith (trust, believein) in Christ.[a] For God’s way of making us right with himself depends on faith.” (Phillipians 3:9)

It’s simple by having faith: believing and confessing Jesus Christ as Lord we are saved by both the belief in heart and confession. We believe that Jesus died forcircsins on the cross and rose fro needs and all our sins are covered by His blood. So when someone it told believe and confess, they should be told the Gospel of what Christ has done and so belief and confession are the response to the Gospel. 

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Alex2165 said:

To Shiloh and to others who are already “saved” or "saved" themselves.

In your post you put everything up-side-down, literally on its head.

You put salvation first and declared that the CONDITIONS such as: LOVE, FAITH, COMPASSION, MERCY, FORGIVENESS, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HONESTY, HUMBLENESS, FEAR, OBEDIENCE, KNOWLEDGE OF GOD, and many other like these, all of which not only the qualities of GOD, but also required to be the qualities of human beings, according to you, are result of salvation?

If we saved first without any effort on our part, why we need all these qualities to possess? In your case, we can be as bad as we possibly are and still will be saved. It sounds to me completely delusional and does not make any sense.

You, and all of those who think like you, preferred the easy way to Heaven, and like many who do not believe that is great effort required to achieve personal salvation, and those who do not believe in Hell, and all those who already considered themselves to be saved, while done nothing for their own salvation and live they lives as everybody else on this Earth, all of you always misinterpreting the Bible in the way you like it and wanted to see.

You wrote that sacrifice of Christ guarantied your salvation and you are already saved, I have to disappoint you, because Sacrifice of Christ guarantied absolutely nothing!

Sacrifice of Christ just a Sacrifice presented to the GOD Father for our sins. Sacrifice of Christ has no power to save, because forgiveness and salvation comes only from One Who receives this Great Sacrifice of Christ, and He is the One Who forgives and saves, as it was done in the past with sacrificial animals.

And if a person a sinner and remains in his or her sins, and did not live up to the qualities and CONDITIONS mentioned above, no matter how much often he or she goes to the church and no matter how much he or she prays, pretending to be a true Christian, the Sacrifice of Christ has no effect on such people and they will bear their own sins and die in them, similar to that was in the past, if a wicked will bring animal sacrifice to GOD according to all the rules and regulations, but without repentance and change of behavior, his sacrifice would not be accepted by GOD.

So you can cover yourself with Sacrifice of Jesus Christ as much as you want, but if you lack even one of those CONDITIONS mentioned above, you personal salvation in serious jeopardy.

Because of it GOD says:

Hosea 6.6

6."I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice, the knowledge of GOD rather than burnt offerings."

Look, GOD required and set up SPIRITUAL CONDITIONS for all human beings AS FIRST requirement. GOD never meant, “I save you first, and then will wait until you become good enough.”

Romans 2.5-6

5.But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of GOD,

6.Who will render to every man according to his deeds.

While those who obey the Lord and follow His Commandments may pass the judgment of GOD, and go straight to Haven, for majority of the people it is not the case. Judgment comes first before forgiveness and salvation.

Proverbs 28.13

13.No one who conceals transgression will prosper, but one who CONFESSES and FORSAKES them will obtain Mercy.

Confession and forsaking ungodly deeds also comes first, because on these CONDITIONS one can receive mercy from GOD.

Luke 20.33-36

34.Jesus said to them, “Those who belong to this age, marry and are given in marriage,

35.but those who are considered worthy of a place in that age and in the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage.

36.Indeed, they cannot die anymore, because they are like angels, and are children of GOD, being children of the resurrection.”

We have to be WORTHY of GOD’S mercy, forgiveness, and salvation, all those who unworthy cannot be saved. This means we must have all those qualities mentioned above to be worthy of Christ’s Sacrifice, and of GOD’S Mercy, Forgiveness, and Salvation.

Here WORTHY is a CONDITION that summarizes in itself all those CONDITIONS mentioned above.

Matthew 5.20

20.”I tell you, unless your RIGHTEOUSNESS exceeds that one of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven.”

You must have a certain level of CONDITION call RITHEOUSNESS, otherwise the Kingdom of GOD may be not for you. You can pretend to be anything you want and declare yourself being already in Heaven, but without RIGHTEOUSNESS no one can be saved. Nothing unclean and UNRIGHTEOUSS will never enter the Kingdom of GOD.

Matthew 7.13-14.21-23

13.Enter through the narrow gate, the gate is wide and the road is easy that leads to destruction, and there are many who take it.

14.The gate is narrow and the road is hard that leads to life, and there are few who find it.

21.Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but only the one WHO DOES THE WILL of My Father in Heaven.

22.On that day many will say to Me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and cast out demons in your name, and do many deeds of power in your name?

23.Then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you, go away from me you evildoers.

OBEDIENCE to GOD’S commands and statutes is another very important CONDITION  that GOD set up for us.

Announcing yourself to be already saved you chose the easy way, and easy way leads to destruction of the soul, and there are many who take it, because in order to obtain salvation you have to chose the hard way, means  to do and to live according to the principals, ideals, and all statutes of GOD, according to CONDITIONS he had set for us.

2Corinthinas 10.18

18.For, not he who commends himself is approved, but whom the Lord commends.

So you already commended yourself, wait until the Lord commends you.

Wow. Where to even begin? Good luck with this one, Shiloh......You and he both have my prayers.....but for entirely different reasons.whew!

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/25/2018 at 10:54 PM, Alex2165 said:

By believing only in general slogans, because what the Lord GOD said so concerning salvation, they think that it applies to all who are worthy and who are not, ignoring and missing one important fact that only few out of many are truly worthy and deserved the Lord’s Sacrifice, and also His forgiveness, and His salvation.

So Alex, are you one of the few of the many truly worthy and deserving because of your works? Are you saved or lost?  I'm very glad God doesn't give me what I truly deserve!      ***Grace.... undeserved,  Amazing Grace***
Qt    “God has certainly not called us to throw our brains out the window as an appropriate response to His Grace".

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

We are saved by grace. Grace is never earn. It would not be grace if we had to do something for it. We know we are saved if we walk like Jesus. That shows us if we are saved. But it does not earn it. If we love our brother the way the Lord loves us then we are saved and in christ. All works are a result of having the new birth. If we are born again we will not pratice sin. Because his seed is in us. If you practice sin then the seed of the devil is in you. He who does righteousness is born of him. The righteousness of christ is inputted to us when we trusted in christ.

To Gary.

You asked me: “Are you saved or lost?” Only GOD knows who are saved and who are lost, but for everyone who are still alive the only concentration and a goal in life should be to achieve spiritual growth in Christ,, to obey all the Commandments of the Lord, to follow Him and to love Him, and then He will decide then time is right whom to save and whom to reject, give the Lord the judgment and not to yourself.

This is not up to you or to anybody else to proclaim yourself to be already saved, claiming this you are claiming that you already righteous enough and deserves salvation, without knowing what really GOD thinks of you. In other words, you and others who think like you, trying to enter the Kingdom of GOD through a window and not through the Door.

You expecting from GOD to give salvation, but what you give to GOD in order to have it? You will give Him you “believe” in Him, based on what?

You perhaps will say, “Oh, salvation is the free gift” as it written in the Scripture, but this is not the salvation a free gift, it is the Jesus Christ the free Gift that given to as from GOD Father as the Sacrifice for our sins, because we have nothing to offer to the Lord for our iniqities.

Your next question was:

“Are you one of the few of the many truly worthy and deserving, because of your work?”

Where you can see in my post I mention the works as precondition for salvation?

Or you assume that all CONDITIONS I mentioned so far are actually works? Have you ever seen the difference between SPIRITUAL CONDITIONS, and actual physical works of faith?

Following CONDITIONS of GOD proves our obedience and love for Him as His followers.

Doing physical works such as charity and all kinds of help to those who in need, proves our FAITH in Him, or you never heard that FIATH without WORKS is DEAD?

James 2.14-18

14.What use is it my brethren, if a man says he has faith, but he has no works? Can that faith save him?

15.If a brother or sister is without clothing and in need of daily food,

16.and one of you says to them, "Go in peace, be warmed and be filled", and yet you do not give them what is necessary for their body, what use is what?

17.Even so faith, if it has no works is dead by itself.

18.But someone may well say, "You have faith, and I have works, show me your faith without works, and I will show you my faith by my works."

20.But are you willing to recognize you foolish fellow, that faith without works is useless?

21.Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered up Isaac his son on the altar?

22.You see, that faith was working with his works, and as a result of the works, faith was perfect,

23.and the Scripture was fulfilled which says, "And Abraham believed GOD, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness" (Genesis 15.6) (Romans 4.3) (Galatians 3.6) (James 2.23), and he was called the friend of GOD. (2Chronicles 20.7) (Isaiah 41.8) (James 2.23)

24.You see that a man is justified by works and not by faith alone.

25.And in the same way was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works, when she received the messengers and sent them out by another way? (Joshua 2.1-21, 6.22-25) (Matthew 1.5)

26.Just as the body without the spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.

Amen!

You stated:

“I’m very glad GOD doesn’t give me what I truly deserve.”

You already jump over and the judgment of GOD. He will surely give you what you deserve, but this is the matter of time.

Psalm of David 62.12

12.and steadfast love belongs to You O Lord. You repay to all according to their work.

Ezekiel 34.16-17.20-22

16."I will seek the lost and will bring back the strayed and I will bind up the injured and I will strengthen the weak, but the fat and strong I will destroy, I will feed them with justice.

17.And as for you My flock, this says the Lord GOD: I will judge between one sheep and another, between the rams and the male goats.

20.Therefore, thus says the Lord GOD to them: I Myself will judge between the fat sheep and the lean sheep.

21.Because you pushed with flank and shoulder and butted at all the weak animals with your horns, until you scattered them far and wide.

22.I will save My flock and they shall no longer be ravaged, and I will judge between sheep and sheep."

Matthew 16.27

27."For the Son of man is to come with His angels in the glory of His Father (Daniel 7.13) (Matthew 16.27, 24.30, 26.64) (Mark 13.26-27, 14.62) (Luke 21.27) (Revelation 1.7, 14.14), and then He will repay everyone for what has been done."

Psalm of David 50.21

21."These things you have done and I have been silent, you thought that I was One just like yourself. But now I rebuke you and lay the charge before you."

John 5.22.24

22."The Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son,

24.Very truly I tell you, anyone who hears My Word and BELIEVES Him Who sent Me, has Eternal Life, and does not come under judgment, but has passed from death to Life.

BELIEVEING in GOD is one of the many Conditions that required for salvation, and do not assume that verse 24 is in your favor, it is not, because you do not understand the word “BELIEVE.”

BELIEVEING in GOD does not mean believing in His existence only. BELIEVEING in GOD means BELIEVING in His Word, in His Statutes, and in His Commandments, and in His CONDITIONS He had set for humankind in order to receive forgiveness and salvation.

And if you BELIEVE in GOD’S Word, you of course shall and live according to His Word and obey His Word, and this is a major CONDITION TO RECEIVE SALVATION.

GOD announced 6 statutes from the 10 Commandments to the young rich man, which were enough for that young man to be saved and inherit eternal life. See, GOD did not told him, “Believe in Me,” but told only 6 Commandments, because if the young man fulfill these Commandments, this means that he had believed in them, and subsequently believed in GOD Who issued those Commandments, and that is the meaning of the word “BELIEVE,” means believing in the Word and fulfilled it.

And if you BELIEVE in GOD just like that young man believed, then you may have HOPE that if you will continue BELIEVEING like that young man, you may avoid the judgment of GOD and pass from death to life. So, good luck.

But not only Christian BELIEVE in GOD, and demons BELIEVE AS WELL! And not only they BELIEVE but they also know that Jesus is the Son of GOD, and they also know that He is the Messiah, and they also know that He Sacrificed Himself for the sake of humanity, just like you BELIEVE, so here a question, what the difference then between you and them? Can you guys answer this question?

James 2.19

19.You believe that GOD is One, you do well, the demons also believe and shudder.

(Demons know the Christ - (Mark 1.34) (Luke 4.41) (James 2.19)

And according to this verse I have to give some extra credit to demons, because they are not only BELIEVE, but also SHUDDER, means FEAR the Lord, which is not always can be said about Christians!

So, if you cover yourself with only “Believing” and with nothing else from the Word of GOD, and expecting to be saved, how much the difference then between you and the demons who believe in GOD just like you BELIEVE, and do not follow CONDITIONS just like you do?

To Wayne.

Not by only slogans and cliché’s alone man lives, but by every Word and Commandment that comes from the mouth of GOD.