• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,461
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,742
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

I cleaned this thread of all the attacks from Emil Racovita accusing the brethren and removed the comments directed toward him as well.  I also place Emil Racovita on Mod Review.  

Don't EVER accuse the brethren -- those who profess the name of Jesus and become the accuser of the brethren.   You'll be Mod Reviewed -- or banned ASAP.  

When people sign up to fellowship on Worthy -- we follow a simple code of conduct -- if you can't follow the simple Terms of Service -- just move along!  :)

I'm surprised that the thread lasted as long as it did before it was reported!  You all need to do a better job of reporting abusive posters!

God bless,

George

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  128
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, George said:

I cleaned this thread of all the attacks from Emil Racovita accusing the brethren and removed the comments directed toward him as well.  I also place Emil Racovita on Mod Review.  

Don't EVER accuse the brethren -- those who profess the name of Jesus and become the accuser of the brethren.   You'll be Mod Reviewed -- or banned ASAP.  

When people sign up to fellowship on Worthy -- we follow a simple code of conduct -- if you can't follow the simple Terms of Service -- just move along!  :)

I'm surprised that the thread lasted as long as it did before it was reported!  You all need to do a better job of reporting abusive posters!

God bless,

George

Ooooh! You don't like the truth about your paganic religions ? Very soon you all will never use the Holy Scripture Book and neither the word "Jesus" to cover up your paganic religions.

Thank you.

• Praying! 1

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,461
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,742
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

1 hour ago, Emil racovita said:

Ooooh! You don't like the truth about your paganic religions ? Very soon you all will never use the Holy Scripture Book and neither the word "Jesus" to cover up your paganic religions.

Thank you.

:)  At least it made it clear to everyone why you're on Mod Review.  :)  Amazingly ... this may be the first time I've been called someone who worships a "pagan" religion.  Always a first for everything!  :)  

• Haha 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

I apologize to any who read my response to Emil. I was not angry because I thought he was right. Not at all. I got angry because I trusted in myself instead of God . So I sin in losing self control. It's about God not me. I am of no weight. So I should not have been offended. God and Jesus is the most high. They get all the glory. I am lucky they love me. And they love us. So sorry about that.

• Loved it! 1