• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

Hope your ok.

I just wanted to say that for the last few days I have been really fed up.

I feel frustrated and hurt by my neighbours.

I believe that I am being persecuted because of my faith when I go out of the house:

Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, 2 Timothy 3:12 ESV https://bible.com/bible/59/2ti.3.12.ESV

I am  a Christian and that is what the bible says.

I dont want to help the homeless or the skaters anymore as no one is prepared even in the slightest to help me back.

That is how I feel.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,016
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,291
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

17 hours ago, Sharky and George said:

Hope your ok.

I believe that I am being persecuted because of my faith when I go out of the house:

Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, 2 Timothy 3:12 ESV https://bible.com/bible/59/2ti.3.12.ESV

I dont want to help the homeless or the skaters anymore as no one is prepared even in the slightest to help me back.

That is how I feel.

Hi, sorry you are going through some frustrations right now about your neighbors.   We can't help how people treat us, but I always try to treat others as I like to be treated.  Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Maybe you can just be pleasant with the neighbors and then just go on your own way.  Perhaps you are just needing a bit more time to yourself, if you have been getting fed up about things.   Have some quiet time with the Lord and relax doing something you enjoy.... hopefully, that will help refresh you.   

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

18 hours ago, Sharky and George said:

Hope your ok.

That is how I feel.

It certainly isn't always easy, but what that is worthwhile is? Perhaps when you are being tested like this, focusing on the two greatest commandments (signature below) may keep things in perspective. JMHO.

Cheers!!!:)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Cletus said:

If you are expecting anything in return you will be disappointed... every time.  The bible even tells us not to put our trust in man.

Luk 6:30  Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
Luk 6:31  And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
Luk 6:32  For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.
Luk 6:33  And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
Luk 6:34  And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
Luk 6:35  But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
Luk 6:36  Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
Luk 6:37  Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
Luk 6:38  Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

the bible even tells us if we loan money to not be demanding of being repaid but rather to say, pay what you can, when you can.  but here is the passage that i think may help give you the best perspective...and its out of matt 25....  

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

We do not know what The Lord is going to do in someones life.  But if you help someone God sees it as you doing the same for Him.  And in matthew 25 the people were confused and asked we fed you?... we gave you drink? ... what what what?  dont look to the world or man for a reward.  God keeps excellent records.  its my understanding there is an angel that writes everything down.(yes, everything)  God will judge and reward us for everything we do... according to Ecclesiastes, whether good or bad.  

2 cor 4:18(NIV)  So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Ecc 11:6 In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.

That is right Cletus .   and HOW we treat and forgive others , SHOWS also if we are truly thankful FOR HIS OWN SALVATION towards us .

I mean the last time I checked , WE was all rotten evil to the core ,  YET GOD gave grace instead of what we deserved .  JESUS reconciled us WHILE we were still enemies ,

IF GOD has that much mercy towards us , forgiving us FOR JESUS sake ,   of all our mountain of evil we did against HIM and man .

THEN ought we not too forgive the tiny grain of sand sin they commit against us .    THIS DOES SHOW who we follow .  IT TRULY DOES .

THE ONLY ONE who IS the JUDGE , HIS word became flesh and he suffered mass evils against himself and did not revile back .

IN fact some of his last words as HE was on the cross ,   FATHER FORGIVE THEM .     Too many lil I AMS running around seeking the kingdom OF THEY IS .

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

Thankyou so much guys for your support.

I think it was a bit of a wilderness period for a few days as when I came out of it I managed to use my authority in Christ (Luke 10:19-20) and be a witness in a difficult situation i.e. I was strengthened by the Lord for something I needed to do.

Bless you!

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2