• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

On 7/29/2018 at 1:54 AM, JW Answers said:

The Jehovah's Witnesses claim that Jesus is not the Alpha and Omega, yet the Bible says He is.. what are your views?

Please watch my latest video on this subject... It is fundamental to know who The Lord Jesus of the Bible is...

Edited by Omegaman 3.0

If you want to see the video search YouTube for "Jehovah's Witnesses, Is Jesus the Alpha and Omega?" on the JW Answers channel

The Jehovah Witness believe that Jesus Christ is Michael the archangel. The Holy Bible tells is that Jesus Christ is the Alpha and Omega. He is the beginning and the end of all things. Only Jesus Christ is God incarnate. 

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,083
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

Revelation 1:8 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
8 The Lord God says, “I am the Alpha and the Omega.  I am the one who is, who always was, and who is coming. I am the All-Powerful.”

Hebrews 10:37He says, “Very soon now, the one who is coming will come and will not be late.

Revelation 22:20Jesus is the one who says that all of this is true. Now he says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,083
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

Look for first and last also, "I am he".

Isaiah 41:4Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the Lord, the first, and with the last; I am he.

Isaiah 43:10Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Isaiah 43:13Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

Isaiah 43:25I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Isaiah 46:4And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

Isaiah 48:12Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

Isaiah 51:12I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass;

Isaiah 52:6Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

John 8:24I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

John 8:28Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

John 9:9Some said, This is he: others said, He is like him: but he said, I am he.

John 13:19Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.

John 18:5They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.

John 18:6As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.

John 18:8Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:

Revelation 1:18I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 2:23And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

• 7 months later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

I love to witness to the cults.  When they come to the door I first ask God to fill my mouth with His words.  Then I most often testify to them about things God has done in my life to transform my family into His likeness. Then I finish by praying aloud that we may all come to know God's truth in Scripture.  They usually get really angry at that point.  lol.  Some start shouting and asking who has given me the authority to pray!  Really weird stuff.  I have wondered if it is unholy spirits defying God's word.