i believe my Life is over

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

i know this is bad , but i have no friends, family or job . ive been a prostitute my whole life and have criminal record, its all my fault, my family hates me, im severely depressed, living out of a hotel room, gained weight, i exercise at a gym but not helping! no one even speaks to me unless looking for sex. my life is an accident! i would be better off dead! im miserable ! can i still go to heaven if i commit suicide? ive seeked professional help and medication only made it worse and gain lots of weight! im an overweight hooker living in hotel , im 36 years old and hate my body, my life! ive never had a boyfriend! men use me for sex, they all lie to me!!!! i hate my life! i want out!! what should i do?

• Loved it! 1
  • Praying! 5

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  66
  • Topic Count:  574
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  9

On 7/31/2018 at 3:55 PM, Seeking help said:

i know this is bad , but i have no friends, family or job . ive been a prostitute my whole life and have criminal record, its all my fault, my family hates me, im severely depressed, living out of a hotel room, gained weight, i exercise at a gym but not helping! no one even speaks to me unless looking for sex. my life is an accident! i would be better off dead! im miserable ! can i still go to heaven if i commit suicide? ive seeked professional help and medication only made it worse and gain lots of weight! im an overweight hooker living in hotel , im 36 years old and hate my body, my life! ive never had a boyfriend! men use me for sex, they all lie to me!!!! i hate my life! i want out!! what should i do?

Hi Seeking, I'm Patti and I sent you a pm to talk and pray with you.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praying! 2

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,069
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

prayed.... Love, Steven

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  537
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,655
  • Content Per Day:  5.01
  • Days Won:  218
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

I do hope you come back here and stay around for us to try to befriend you .   You are so not alone, and are as much a victim as anyone who had been attacked so stop blaming yourself and start to think about how you really want to be and how we can help you to get there :emot-hug:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 2:55 PM, Seeking help said:

First of all, if you kill yourself, you will most likely feel just as you do for all eternity and even worse.....   so....

lay down flat on your face and acknowledge to Jesus verbally the things you have posted here and just about everything else you have done in your life and ask him to forgive you of those things and to come into your life and clean it up...…    there is a very good reason that you are feeling so helpless and lost....   you actually are.   All of us either are or were at one time in our lives to various degrees....   what you are experiencing isn't that abnormal, you just had to sink a bit further than some of us.  Jesus can fix it... 

Basically you do what is asked of us in Romans:   Acknowledge to everyone that you have allowed Jesus to be your Lord and believe that he died and the Father raised him up from the dead (and mean it).      When you do this, you should read the Bible to find out and understand how Jesus expects you to live from this time forward.....        A turned around life from your position can be a huge example to others of his saving grace.

I can't tell you what to do past this for I haven't a clue what God has in store for you once you allow him into your inner self; but, I can pretty much guarantee you won't regret it...   Get his help and then do what he leads you to do.    

Edited by other one
  • This is Worthy 2
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

On 7/31/2018 at 12:55 PM, Seeking help said:

Hi, if only you can see yourself the way Jesus sees you. You are worth something. If somethings value is based on what someone would pay for it, Jesus paid everything for you and is convinced you are worth it.

Everything bad you have ever done, everything your ashamed of Jesus took that on Himself on the cross. He took your broken life on Himself so He can give you a new one, filled with life, hope and love.
If you are sick of your life, Jesus has a new one for you. You are worth more than being used, and you are too precious to be treated like that. God has so much better for you. He loves you. He will never use you or lie to you and He will provide a way out of that lifestyle.
I know a girl who was was trapped in prostitution and my wife prayed for her. She felt similar, and the Lord rescued her out of that lifestyle, now she is doing amazing. She's in school and leads worship at a Church. She now has peace and joy she's never had before and it's because Jesus. He wants to give you the same.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1