• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.13
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, other one said:

so far their documented plan to be in charge by 2025 is going right by schedule.

It cannot physically happen in less than 7 years (2025).

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Badjao33 said:

The 10% by 2200 was being aggressive. The reality is that it will probably be a much later date if ever. So many things would have to happen in order for the Muslim population to make significant gains on the non-Muslim growth rate in the US that it isn't even worth considering. Things like non-Muslims would have to stop reproducing, non-Muslims would have to start dying at a higher rate than Muslims, the US quota on the number of immigrants it allows into the country would have to be abolished, etc.  It's just not going to happen. 

Yeah, if would be nice if we could just throw out numbers and some  charts and graphs and life would conform to what the numbers tell us.  It doesn't work that way. Anyone  who has been around farms and knows anything about breeding and raising cattle knows that.

A week or two ago, you were telling me about how quickly the Muslim population would grow and over take the Jewish population if everything stays the same.   But now suddenly, when that kind of narrative doesn't work, now all of a sudden, they are just not growing at all and it will take decades for us to see any appreciable growth in their numbers.

Populations grow much faster than you represent and that's with birth control.  And when it is permissible to marry multiple wives. Populations grow.   The sister of a former member here on WBs, converted to Islam.   Her name was Shelly, and it is now "Noor" and she is a fully committed Islamic convert and is now one of three wives of  Muslim man over in France.  And she was brainwashed into thinking that she is helping to bring Islam to the world by bearing his children.   She doesn't see herself in competition with the other wives.   So, it does happen, despite you trying to dismiss it.  

I'm not an expert, but I do know quite a bit about what Islam teaches and what Muslims believe. 

And there is a lot more to Islam than your academic knowledge.   You are simply not the authority on it and no one here (except a few maybe) are going to base what they think about Islam on what you say.  

I also base my position on real world experience over the past 30+ years of travel and interacting with Muslims. Your source, frontpagemag.com, distorts the history, teachings of Islam and Muslims, and current events, this is why your perception of Islam and reality are so different. 

I have hated Islam long before Frontpage and the Internet.  I have friends who live in Israel and I know people in the middle east who have lost family due to Muslims and their insanity.

In another thread I gave an example of how Shri'ah law would be incorporated into US law if it were ever to occur at some point in the future based on how our constitution is written.

Yeah, and we are going to buy into that kind of crap just 'cause some guy on the Internet says it will work...   

A Muslim group converting a former church building into a mosque in Michigan, a few Muslims running for public office, and Shri'ah Law are nothing to be feared in the United States of America. 

Yes, it is.  Because it is just the beginning.   If we had dealt with Hitler in 1937 WW2 history would be a lot different than it is how.    We need to deal with the problem of Muslims wanting to insert Islam into every aspect of our culture and government NOW before they become a bigger problem.

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, one.opinion said:

Exponential growth doesn’t work exclusively in Muslim populations. Maybe if ALL other populations stopped growing and only the Muslim population grew, you could have a valid point.

It works much, much faster when you can marry multiple women and have children by those women and when your sons do the same.    And the Palestinians are growing, in number, much, much faster than the Israelis.  And you have to take into account not just birth rates, but you also have to take into account the rate at which they immigrate into a particular area and conversion to their religion as well.   And the growth in numbers in England is rather staggering when you consider the intermarriage, the immigration into England.    England is quickly becoming more and more Islamic and less English due to multi-culturalism.

Guest shiloh357
11 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Because of the increased number of Muslims in countries like the UK, France, and Germany, people are able to interact with them more on a day to day basis and have a more positive view of them than those in countries with much lower populations of Muslims. In Hungary for example where 72% of the population has a negative view of Muslims, Muslims only make up only 0.0006% of the population. In the UK where only 28% of the population has a negative view of Muslims, they make up 5% of the population. In Italy Muslims make up just 2% of the population compared to Germany's near 6%. There is a direct connection to how people perceive Islam and Muslims to how much contact and interaction they have with Muslims (This can clearly be seen in the graphics below). So while in the US, where the population is just 1% Muslim, many people have a negative view towards Muslims and Islam not only at home in the US, but also in European countries, the people in the European countries where the Muslim population has been growing have an opposite point of view for the most part. It basically comes down to human nature and people being afraid of what they are not familiar with. If Islam and Muslims were having the negative affect on Europe that the right-wing media and other right-wing personalities claim, then those countries would have a more negative view of Muslims than they do. 

The increased population of Muslims in other countries has to do with a favorable view of Muslims through the lens of multi-culturalism, and that creates a blindness to what Islam is, and what would happen if Muslims were in actual control.

And it doesn't take into account the almost complete media blackout (in order to protect the image of Islam) regarding the massive number of rapes that are occurring in countries like Germany and Sweden.   It is illegal in Sweden to report on it, but there are reports coming out through alternative sources that tell of the horror of what is happening to women in countries that have allowed in all of these "refugees" (so-called) into their countries.   Islamic terrorism is increasing in England and it doesn't help that the mayor of London is a Muslim cockroach who has ties to the Muslim brotherhood.  

Our negative view of Islam and Muslims is an earned view and the Muslims have done a good job to earn our contempt of them.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Badjao33 said:

I was talking about the state of Israel. The population of Israel is just 8.5 million, the land area is roughly the size of New Jersey, more Jews are now leaving the country than are immigrating, and the demographics are far different than that of the US. The situation in Israel is not the same as the US. 

No, you included birth rate in that, as well, not just immigration in and out of Israel.

Non Muslim women have a fertility rate of 2.3 and for Muslim women in America, it's 2.6, so not a big enough margin to make huge gains on the non-Muslim population. 

That is a meaningless statistic and likely not true.  It's not true elsewhere, that's for sure. 

It's very rare for Muslim men to have more than one wife. I know many Muslim men in different parts of the world and all of those that are married only have one wife. Also, even if a Muslim man had several wives before coming to the US, he can only bring one into the country based on our immigration laws. Finally, if a Muslim man decided to marry several wives after arriving in the US, he would be choosing women that are already in the country and who probably would have married someone else and had children anyway. 

I doubt it is as rare as you claim.

This brings up another good question. What is causing so many Christians in the US to find more of an appeal for Islam than the gospel of Jesus Christ? 

Because they are not Christians in the first place and because it's kind of like the way people convert to Mormonism, not really understanding what they are converting too, and it makes it easier then to brainwash them.   It's not because Islam is actually appealing if you go to an Islamic country

Many of the people belonging to the people group I work among are refugees from the conflict between the government and terrorists groups here in Mindanao and have lost family members. The people here are not blaming Islam or Muslims for what is happening, despite many of them being directly affected by terrorism.

Well, if Muslims will murder someone for drawing a cartoon that insults Islam, I can imagine that they will not protest too hard against Muslim terrorists either.  That would be suicidal.  Its the same reason that no one condemns Muslim bakeries in the US for not being willing to do make a wedding cake for a gay couple. 

Those who blame a religion and those who follow it for violence in the world fail to realize that it's the fallen nature of man and not a belief system that causes someone to carry out evil acts. Anyone can pervert a religion or ideology to try and justify their actions. 

Yeah, except that the cursed Koran calls for the deaths of unbelievers.   Islam is a religion built upon death and bloodshed.   Mohammed was a murderer, a thief, a psychopath and a pedophile.   Anyone who follow a religion created by such man have to be stupid, demonic and pretty much deserving of the contempt they receive.

Experts in constitutional law will give you the same answer. 

Yeah, there are "experts" and there are experts.

Once again, we are talking about the United States of America. If the Muslims in that Michigan city are not able to convert that church into a mosque for whatever reason, they will likely find another building to locate in.

Which is what they should do and Christians should NEVER give these people our buildings, ever. We should not be doing anything to help Islam prosper in the US.

The same constitution that gives you the right to bear arms and to worship as you so choose also gives Muslims the same rights as non-Muslims to worship and have places of worship in our country.   

Mosques are not like churches.   They are not just houses of "worship" but halls of radicalization, as well. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, one.opinion said:

It cannot physically happen in less than 7 years (2025).

False security thinking...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.13
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

It works much, much faster when you can marry multiple women and have children by those women and when your sons do the same.    And the Palestinians are growing, in number, much, much faster than the Israelis.  And you have to take into account not just birth rates, but you also have to take into account the rate at which they immigrate into a particular area and conversion to their religion as well.   And the growth in numbers in England is rather staggering when you consider the intermarriage, the immigration into England.    England is quickly becoming more and more Islamic and less English due to multi-culturalism.

I thought the discussion was about the United States.

Guest shiloh357
27 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

I thought the discussion was about the United States.

Yes, but the point is that for some reason, Muslims don't have the ability to grow their population here like they do in other countries. Badjao's numbers only take into account what is reported as far as Muslims immigrating to the US.   It doesn't take into account the known, but under reported Muslim illegal aliens coming into our country through our porous borders and this was especially true when Obama was president. 

One such story>>>  https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/04/hundreds-of-muslims-from-bangladesh-illegally-crossing-into-us-at-laredo-texas

Some are terrorists>>> http://www.siotw.org/news_english.item.1202/muslim-terrorists-caught-crossing-us-border.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stopping-terror-at-the-border/

Muslims are populating the US faster than standard statistics account for.   

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I gave the example if the Muslim population increased more than double what it is now to 250,000 per year and the US population stayed exactly where it is today at 325 million (With the exception of a continued Muslim population growth), it would take almost 120 years for Muslims to reach 10% of the population. Let's say for argument's sake that there are 150,000 Muslims entering the US illegally each year. That's not even remotely possible, but let's just say that it is taking place. Even then there is no way possible for Muslims to make rapid gains on the overall American population based on the example I gave with 250,000 Muslim growth and zero non-Muslim growth.  It's just not going to happen.  Even if there are 150,000 Muslim illegals entering the country each year we are still 200 years or more away from the Muslim population reaching 10% in the US.  

Like I said, it would be nice if life conformed to charts and graphs and everything went the way it works out on paper.   Life rarely, if ever does that.   So your numbers are pretty meaningless.  

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Badjao33 said:

It took more than 200 years for Muslims to reach 1% of the US population. Why would it suddenly jump to 5 or 10% anytime in the near future. The Muslim population has been growing at the rate of about 100,000 a year for the past decade. It's not going suddenly jump to 200,000 or more per year, and even if it did the Muslim population could not keep pace with the non-Muslim population growth. Nobody alive today will live to see the the Muslim population in the US reach 10%. 

That's assuming that the sources you are drawing from are accurate and account for every Muslim living in the US.  And frankly, I think it is fair to say that those numbers are probably not as accurate as you think.