Sign in to follow this  
Guest shiloh357

Civilization Jihad: Church Conversions to Mosques

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I gave the example if the Muslim population increased more than double what it is now to 250,000 per year and the US population stayed exactly where it is today at 325 million (With the exception of a continued Muslim population growth), it would take almost 120 years for Muslims to reach 10% of the population. Let's say for argument's sake that there are 150,000 Muslims entering the US illegally each year. That's not even remotely possible, but let's just say that it is taking place. Even then there is no way possible for Muslims to make rapid gains on the overall American population based on the example I gave with 250,000 Muslim growth and zero non-Muslim growth.  It's just not going to happen.  Even if there are 150,000 Muslim illegals entering the country each year we are still 200 years or more away from the Muslim population reaching 10% in the US.  

Like I said, it would be nice if life conformed to charts and graphs and everything went the way it works out on paper.   Life rarely, if ever does that.   So your numbers are pretty meaningless.  

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Badjao33 said:

It took more than 200 years for Muslims to reach 1% of the US population. Why would it suddenly jump to 5 or 10% anytime in the near future. The Muslim population has been growing at the rate of about 100,000 a year for the past decade. It's not going suddenly jump to 200,000 or more per year, and even if it did the Muslim population could not keep pace with the non-Muslim population growth. Nobody alive today will live to see the the Muslim population in the US reach 10%. 

That's assuming that the sources you are drawing from are accurate and account for every Muslim living in the US.  And frankly, I think it is fair to say that those numbers are probably not as accurate as you think.

I feel so sorry for my Iraqi christian brothers to once again be forced to put up with Islamic barbarism. There should be a petition for Christians all across the country to buy the property from the Muslims and return it to its original function as a Church.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

I think the problem lies in that when a church is converted into a mosque....it is seen as a victory or putting down of our Christian faith by devout Muslims.   That is the part I was surprised to learn in this thread....and I'm so sorry to hear it.

How did Michigan end up with so many Muslims?  Just curious...

I live near a mosque that used to be a funeral home.  Also, I have dear friends that were raised as Muslims but they don't attend mosque and the ladies don't wear head scarves either.   They also prefer our Christian company....they don't like going out with strict Muslims.   

• Loved it! 1

1 hour ago, Mishael said:

I feel so sorry for my Iraqi christian brothers to once again be forced to put up with Islamic barbarism. There should be a petition for Christians all across the country to buy the property from the Muslims and return it to its original function as a Church.

it would not be for sale at any price.

Guest shiloh357
47 minutes ago, Debp said:

I think the problem lies in that when a church is converted into a mosque....it is seen as a victory or putting down of our Christian faith by devout Muslims.   That is the part I was surprised to learn in this thread....and I'm so sorry to hear it.

That is precisely how it is seen.   In fact, that is how mosques are seen whenever they are built.  After 9/11, the Muslims wanted to built a mosque near Ground Zero it was going to be a huge mosque and it was going to be named "the Cordova mosque" after the name of a city in Spain that that the Muslims conquered.   9/11 is viewed in Muslim circles as  victory over the US.  And they wanted a mosque with name that conveyed that sentiment.  I was glad that the deal fell through they were not allowed to build mosque on such sacred American soil.

On 8/6/2018 at 10:29 PM, other one said:

it would not be for sale at any price.

Then Christina should make a huge outrage at this insult to our faith and to all persecuted Christians and martyrs in the Middle East.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Mishael said:

Then Christina should make a huge outrage at this insult to our faith and to all persecuted Christians and martyrs in the Middle East.

Liberals call you a racist pig when you do that...

5 hours ago, other one said:

Liberals call you a racist pig when you do that...

Doesn’t matter, Islam isn’t a race it’s a religion composed of numerous different ethnic groups and races. Criticizing a religiom, its teachings, or its practices for logical reasons doesn’t equal racism. I’m not saying that Muslims shouldn’t be allowed to build mosques I’m saying they shouldn’t be allowed to convert that Church into a Mosque by the Christian community. Not to mention the fight it would cause those poor Iraqi Christians.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Badjao33 said:

I'm a bit surprised for the total disregard for religious liberty by some.

No one is disregarding religious liberty.

Federal law protects the right of all faith communities to build places of worship and to purchase properties without discrimination.

Given the nature of Islam and Sharia, churches should not sell property to Muslims for purposes of building a mosque.  If they want to open a 7/11, sure.   But Christians should sell church properties to other churches within mainstream Christian churches. 

The Church is not a building, it's the body of believers. Once the congregation leaves a building, it is nothing but an empty shell and can be converted into whatever the new owner desires as long as it is in line with zoning laws.

We should not enable Islam to flourish in America.  If they want to buy property adjacent to church property, they are free to do so.  But Christians should not enable a bloodthirsty rape culture like Islam by selling them a church building.

Muslims purchasing an existing church building makes good sense because it doesn't face any zoning challenges since it was previously occupied by a religious group.  

That is their problem not ours.  We should favor letting other churches not face those zoning problems.

Sign in to follow this