Sign in to follow this  
Guest shiloh357

Civilization Jihad: Church Conversions to Mosques

Guest shiloh357
29 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

If you were selling your house and a Muslim family offered to buy it, would you sell it to them? 

Yes, because it is not a church building.

5 hours ago, Mishael said:

Doesn’t matter, Islam isn’t a race it’s a religion composed of numerous different ethnic groups and races. Criticizing a religiom, its teachings, or its practices for logical reasons doesn’t equal racism. I’m not saying that Muslims shouldn’t be allowed to build mosques I’m saying they shouldn’t be allowed to convert that Church into a Mosque by the Christian community. Not to mention the fight it would cause those poor Iraqi Christians.

with what we already know about what goes on inside the mosques and who owns them, they should not be allowed to build them at all...   

BTW Liberals call many things racist that doesn't have anything to do with race, this is just one example as you state.

Edited by other one

On 8/9/2018 at 4:45 PM, other one said:

with what we already know about what goes on inside the mosques and who owns them, they should not be allowed to build them at all...   

BTW Liberals call many things racist that doesn't have anything to do with race, this is just one example as you state.

I believe they should be allowed to build a mosque, but not conver other places of worship into mosques or preach hate in them.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Mishael said:

I believe they should be allowed to build a mosque, but not conver other places of worship into mosques or preach hate in them.

do you understand that they teach/preach the overthrow of our constitution?

Sign in to follow this