• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH , some of us here stand firm on that gospel .  What you don't like is when folks remind we cant walk in darkness and LIGHT .

Jesus did not come to leave us in bondage and yet FEEL FREE .    

ARE you trying to say (What you do not like is when folks tell you, you cannot walk in darkness and light)?

If that is what you're telling me! I walk in light because I am saved by Belief Alone. Darkness has no part in the light. darkness flees away.

you are also saying that I have to be perfect after I am saved? That will cause an argument! I am OSOS. you can go see the debate that is closed for comments.  the OSOS side blows her away with the correct interpretations. 

Anyway your off topic

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

The gospel can be found in many places in the Bible: the four gospel books, Romans, and the passage being discussed in this thread, plus elsewhere. if it's in the Bible, it's trustworthy. 1 Corinthians 15 focuses on our eternal glory, etc., but one needs to be saved first to reach that point, so that's why Paul reminded them of the gospel.    

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

I have mentioned Paul’s “ my Gospel” so many times here I risk sounding like a broken record.Of course I could not care less.It is the Gospel thAt saves in this current Age of Grace.It is what God is going to ask us about when we face Him.It is the Gospel thAt is hidden from those that perish.If you add to it with your works you “ fall from grace” and then it gets even worse.You are “ accursed”.Pretty serious stuff, huh?Somebody said that the guy with the orange wig seen at football games holding the placard that says John3:16 should switch it to 1Cor15:1-4. I would not have a problem with that.If somebody will provide the wig and a football ticket , I would be willing to make my own sign. ( please, no Bengals tickets)

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, RRep said:

well, it is good to post once in a while. lots of newbies may not have seen it. like me even when a read the whole bible. the brain only remembers so much the first through.

Oh, I just remembered that you can use google or bing search to find things on Worthy and only on Worthy.    just prefix your search term(s) with site, a colon, and then the URL

site:worthychristianforums.com  put a space after the .com and then your search terms same as you would normally in google/bing.

Example site:worthychristianforums.com other one

https://www.bing.com/search?q=site%3Aworthychristianforums.com other one&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=site%3Aworthychristianforums.com other one&sc=1-40&sk=&cvid=954C045200014E12BD9A82E17D095F8F

Edited by other one

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

Wouldn't it be good if Christians made use of the social media to collectively come up with creative ways to bring forth the message of the Gospel to the world?  the anarchist,  antifa , feminists, LGBQ , the terrorists etc do , but Christians sit at home & maybe pass out a bible tract or two once in a while. 

I see people doing this every day on Face Book and Twitter...   Look into it and join in.    You just have to go to places where people who need to hear the gospel are in those places, and don't just post bible things.....   get to know them and let them get to know you and let your shine rub off on them.     I know many people who do this      Go to the anarchist, Antifa, feminists, LGBQ sites and just talk to them in a non condemning way.  Introduce them to Jesus and let the Holy Spirit tell them of their bad ways.

As for the terrorists, that you have to be careful with.....   they do kill people and the NSA will know you are there also

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 hours ago, RRep said:

ARE you trying to say (What you do not like is when folks tell you, you cannot walk in darkness and light)?

If that is what you're telling me! I walk in light because I am saved by Belief Alone. Darkness has no part in the light. darkness flees away.

you are also saying that I have to be perfect after I am saved? That will cause an argument! I am OSOS. you can go see the debate that is closed for comments.  the OSOS side blows her away with the correct interpretations. 

Anyway your off topic

I am saying that what paul said , what jude said , what james said , what peter said , is for the whole church.   That their is no contradiction between any of them .

I know the gospel is IF WE BELIEVE in the ONE who GOD did send , JESUS , then we are saved .  

But don't forget what james said ,  you BELEIVE their is one GOD you do well ,   but even the devils believe and tremble .

Many folks walk in darkness as we speak , and yet they do it and say we love YA JESUS .      ONLY they don't .

Go look in a phone book directory .     You may find the name Robert Jones ,    then look below and their is another Robert jones

and another .  TELL ME , are they all the same man .    NO ,   many preach all kinds of different jesus      YET THIER IS ONLY ONE . 

WE BETTER BE FOLLOWING the BIBLCAL JESUS and the whole pattern HE SAID and all , ALL the apostels taught in those letters .  

We better be following the ONE who even warned FROM heaven to the seven churches .   AKA,  we better LEARN JESUS or risk it all.

For many are taking only parts of things and have twisted them and are preaching another JESUS .     THAT is what I am saying .   

47 minutes ago, Yowm said:

It is spelled out clearly in 1Cor 15:1-4 and a couple other places, dealing with what God has done for our salvation.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 NKJV
[1] Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, [2] by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you-unless you believed in vain. [3] For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, [4] and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,

Much of what people call 'gospel' is actualy law...what we are to do.

or they do the ava maria ,   grab ya roseries  ,   that mock song ol Jacob did reminded me of when Elisha mocked baal and those prophets .

48 minutes ago, Yowm said:

It is spelled out clearly in 1Cor 15:1-4 and a couple other places, dealing with what God has done for our salvation.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 NKJV
[1] Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, [2] by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you-unless you believed in vain. [3] For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, [4] and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,

Much of what people call 'gospel' is actualy law...what we are to do.

Guess you know where I got the ol phone book message from .    Now throw those hands up and praise the LORD . 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

17 hours ago, RRep said:

Is this the Gospel we can trust. 1Co 15:1Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, 1Co 15:2by which also you are saved, if you hold fast [fn]the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.1Co 15:3For I delivered to you [fn]as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 1Co 15:4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

Yes, we can trust that gospel, and stand in it, and let no man take our crown.  But it's ALSO worth considering, at what point do we want to begin maturing....and obey Hebrews 6:1-2?  It's big bible with lots of instruction for after we receive the gospel.....many miles to cover in this pilgrimage of ours.  If we are still only sucking off the milk long after we should have begun to chew and digest the meat of the word, then something is wrong.

Heb 6:1-2

Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

5 hours ago, Yowm said:

YouTube is another good place to get the gospel out in the 'comment' area.

that is so true.....  I think mostly youtube is a repository for information and Facebook and Twitter for leads to the youtube video's....   I haven't gotten into trying to build a youtube account...   the people who own and run it are very unstable.

• Thumbs Up 1