Omegaman 3.0

My Apologies

I just noticed, that it has been almost one year, since I began this club. I have also noticed, that there are now, as of this writing, 43 members.

That is a decent amount of potential interest, but there is not a lot of content here. Most of that, it my fault, I have gotten caught up in other things, and so have not contributed as much as I would have liked to, in terms of showcasing things I have made, or any how-to on how to make things, so for that, I apologize.

Hopefully I can change that, especially once the weather here, gets our of the triple digit temperatures (Fahrenheit here) and high humidity. Mostly though, if I am honest, it is just procrastination.

Meanwhile, feel free to add you own projects (that is what I hoped this club would be mostly about) so that others can see what you do, perhaps how you do it, and might get ideas and inspiration for themselves.

Remember, God is the original Maker, and we were created in His image, so show us how you are creative! :) 

Wow, I am SO neglectful. I posted that it was too hot, and that was part of my excuse for procrastinating. That was 7 months ago, and now it is too cold, lol. I missed the fall, when I could have done something outside. However, since our spring and fall last a week or two Each here, I do not feel too bad about that part.

I think the membership in this club is at 70 now, one would think that with that many people expressing interest that a few war would be willing to post something about what they have made or are planning to make.

As it is, I apologize again for not contributing anything here but I hope to be doing something perhaps in a few more weeks though I am not confident in that knowing what a procrastinator I am.

However, on the other hand if I and you do not become more active in this club then I see little reason for keeping it so I may just remove it, we shall see. Thanks to those of you, who have taken the time to contribute.

• Thumbs Up 1