Fidei Defensor

The Pitfalls of Our Witness: “I love your Christ, but not your Christians” - Ghandi

5 hours ago, Adstar said:

Men seek proof... God knows already...

John 15: 
1    "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.
2    "Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bear more fruit.

So, it is our responsibility to cultivate the fruit of the Spirit.

10 hours ago, Knowingtruth said:

John 15: 
1    "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.
2    "Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bear more fruit.

So, it is our responsibility to cultivate the fruit of the Spirit.

In that passage it sounds like God is doing the cultivating, we are to abide.

Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me.
(Joh 15:3-4)

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me.

FOR IT IS HE working in you that which is well pleasing in HIS SIGHT .    

I laborered more abundantely than them all,  YET NOT I , but the grace of GOD .      Sounds like paul knew DIDNT IT .     PETER DID TOO .

well all the apostels knew .     And what did they know ,   FOR YE ARE SAVED BY GRACE and not that of yourselves .    LET HE WHO BOASTS , BOAST IN THE LORD . 

Now by now yowm,  you know what gets said next .     RAISE THOSE HANDS AND PRAISE THE LORD .      And do remember if unable to do that

SIT on that bean bag with arms held onto chair and start a singing praises .   

We got a countdown to T minus certain days left , till YOWM hits the B DAY .   Lord willing of course .   

13 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Now by now yowm,  you know what gets said next .     RAISE THOSE HANDS AND PRAISE THE LORD .      And do remember if unable to do that

811956362_images(3).jpg.a19925a68ae45cbb9da264471098f98e.jpg

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

811956362_images(3).jpg.a19925a68ae45cbb9da264471098f98e.jpg

POOR KID ,      looks like someone tried to take him to one of those events in the library called meet the drag queens .      OH ywom when I seen that video

and that man asked those lil kids if they wanted to touch its beard .   I SEEN those lil eyes looking scared to death .     even the babes know , SOMETHING AINT RIGHT

but the more they push this on them , the more they accept it .    Sorry ,  its just when I seen that lil boys face in your picture ,    IT REMINDED ME of that event they sponsored . 

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

8 hours ago, Yowm said:

Yes, God helps for those who yield to Him. Let us not jump to vs. 3 & 4 ignoring vs.1 & 2. People usually fall for 'ear tickling' verses ignoring the other verses in the context!

22 minutes ago, Knowingtruth said:

Yes, God helps for those who yield to Him. Let us not jump to vs. 3 & 4 ignoring vs.1 & 2. People usually fall for 'ear tickling' verses ignoring the other verses in the context!

“I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me.
(Joh 15:1-4)

VSS 3&4 are not ear tickling. They re all God's Word. As a matter of fact 1&2 are easier because fruit comes natural when the branch abides. It is the abiding that is the tougher part.