• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  214
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/01/1963

sorry ya all i totally forgot about my post ive been having a hard time with my health and now im doin better altho walking is getting harder....i have read all your posts and i agree with most of them i usually wait till i see it hppen then the LORD makes me interfere to change the event.... and yes i do have a hard time sleeping but with the right meds i am getting some sleep......my daughter just told me that she has these kind of dreams but she kept it to herself thinking she was going looney but when i mentioned about my dreams comming true she opened right up and i was able to help her...i know now that what i have is a gift from GOD and only HE will let me know when to act upon it....i stil have many battles but it seems to be getting better or should i say easier to defeat the unseen enemy like theyre less of them to deal with and i know that GOD is with me for i have noticed while reading the bible that i never turn my back to the enemy.........so i will use my gift as GOD sees fit.......not my own way........oak......thank you all

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I think you need to exercise your spiritual gifts a little further. If you have come to know, and understand the faults that lie in relationships. And you are able to avoid them consistently. Your spirit may be ready to rebuke those negative spirits entirely. It' s something to pray and supplicate over.

Tts 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

Everlasting,

:)

Moon over Key Biscayne

I think you need to exercise your spiritual gifts a little further. If you have come to know, and understand the faults that lie in relationships. And you are able to avoid them consistently. Your spirit may be ready to rebuke those negative spirits entirely. It' s something to pray and supplicate over.

Tts 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

Everlasting,

:thumbsup:

Moon over Key Biscayne

my dreams have changed a bit im still battling an unseen enemy and its numbers are uncountable im fighting for my very life or souls i am severely wounded i cry out for help and then I feel a presence beside me and my enemies flee and my wounds are healed then the enemy attacks even more aggressively......i know that the presence is JESUS helping me because the enemy fled before HIM and my wounds were healed..and i think that the enemy are satans demons trying to kill my soul and when i cried out for help our LORD and SAVIOR came to my aide.....if this is a true interpretation well even if it aint I thank and praise our LORD most high in the name of JESUS CHRIST may the we all fight just as hard if not harder to save our souls amen

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Dreams???.......an interesting question and has been discussed many times over the years on this board. But what interests me is.....Why would God visit you when you are unconcious, when He could tell you the same thing when you are awake......and if you are asleep how do you know that satan isn't doing the talking, especially when you know what a lying, crafty snake he is........just another angle to consider. :th_praying:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

I don't know what to tell you about your dreams, but I'll pray too... It says in the Bible, in Joel 2:28... And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions... KJV I don't know if this scripture has anything to do with your dreams or not, but I believe we're in the end times...

I don't know what to tell you about your dreams, but I'll pray too... It says in the Bible, in Joel 2:28... And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions... KJV I don't know if this scripture has anything to do with your dreams or not, but I believe we're in the end times...

i understand that what im looking for is an interpratation of this dream is it about me fighting my own demons or am I the LORD warrior fight the last battle?????.......thank you for your advice....oak

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

i understand that what im looking for is an interpratation of this dream is it about me fighting my own demons or am I the LORD warrior fight the last battle?????.......thank you for your advice....oak

I put up a new post unawares their already was a post. I dream and dream and dream. The gift usually needs the ability to discern which is from is coming from the Lord Jesus, some their is no mistaking. Then asking Jesus for the Wisdom to know what He wants you to do. If its a dream concerning me i need to call some who has greater objectivity do I am not decieved. I am taught in my dreams....give prophecies concerning the world, person as individuals as well. Coming disasters as well . Always record them down with the dates. Some are to keep still about and some are to be shared. I to had them as a child but I was not a christian in upbringing. Later I had to ask God to filter through what was coming from him. most of the tormenting ones left... I will pray about your dream and get back to you if its real personal I will p.m you patrish

I put up a new post unawares their already was a post. I dream and dream and dream. The gift usually needs the ability to discern which is from is coming from the Lord Jesus, some their is no mistaking. Then asking Jesus for the Wisdom to know what He wants you to do. If its a dream concerning me i need to call some who has greater objectivity do I am not decieved. I am taught in my dreams....give prophecies concerning the world, person as individuals as well. Coming disasters as well . Always record them down with the dates. Some are to keep still about and some are to be shared. I to had them as a child but I was not a christian in upbringing. Later I had to ask God to filter through what was coming from him. most of the tormenting ones left... I will pray about your dream and get back to you if its real personal I will p.m you patrish

thank you and well ive tried to keep a log but i have a few medical problems and i forget to write them down and i lost the note book i was writting them in maybe one of my grands got a hold of it perhaps i shuold ask my wife for a diary so i can not only write my dreams down but to also write how im feeling medically as well........GOD bless you .....oak :whistling:

• Content Count:  112

Dreams???.......an interesting question and has been discussed many times over the years on this board. But what interests me is.....Why would God visit you when you are unconcious, when He could tell you the same thing when you are awake......and if you are asleep how do you know that satan isn't doing the talking, especially when you know what a lying, crafty snake he is........just another angle to consider. :th_praying:

That is where discernment comes in. You see we are sometimes unawares of how we feel about certain things, or why we act a certain way. When we are sleeping, our flesh is at rest. It is basically fasting, and not being stimulated by anything worldly. we are easily distracted by things when awake. I myself have four children and very little alone time. I pray over my children and myself each night. I ask the Lord to protect their dreams, for the very reason, that the enemy might try to penetrate our minds. If we are unsure that a dream is from God, then we must seek his wisdom. That is why praying first thing in the morning is so important.

we have the word to measure a dream or an interpretation of a dream against.One time I had a dream that I thought was from satan because of the horrible atrocities in it. The next day I asked the Lord to forgive me for what ever sin I had committed to allow that to come in, and the Lord revealed to me that it was in fact from him because he wanted me to be freed from self condemnation from my past.

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  109

Jesus told us to take spiritual control of the negative forces in our lives .....

Seen, unseen or unkown ....

Mat 13:33