Sign in to follow this  
Arrowcreek

My Story and Testimony of God’s Saving Grace

On 8/15/2018 at 2:18 PM, SisterActs2 said:

Hello Arrowcreek

It has been wonderful to read your testimony so far.  I am looking forward to the next episodes up until the present time.  I got saved in 1978 and I love the Lord as well.  May God bless you and your wife and family as you continue to testify of the wonderful provision and blessings our Lord has shown you.

Amen SisterActs2! I know this was posted nearly a year ago but I know I'm not reading it today by accident...at this point I am crying because God is faithful, merciful, able and so much more than our human minds can even begin to imagine! Wow and I praise God for this powerful testimony that glorifles Him alone! 🙌

• Loved it! 1

That was one amazing testimony of how awesome a God we serve! Thank you so much for taking the time to share all this with us! Thank you Lord for the testimonies you give us so we can glorify your name, reach others for Christ and encourage eachother along the way! To God be the glory forever and ever Amen! 🙏🙌💖

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

On 5/18/2019 at 6:30 PM, diane32 said:

That was one amazing testimony of how awesome a God we serve!

Amen diane32.  I remember this now you have brought it up.  I haven't spent much time on Worthy lately - I have been very busy and haven't been able to come here.

I also posted my own testimony quite a while ago, urged by friends.

I don't know where you are from, but in Australia we have just held our Federal election 2019 yesterday.  I work for the Australian Electoral Commission whenever we have one, and have been absorbed a bit by this lately.  Let me tell you what happened:

We have two main political parties:  The conservative centre right party called the "Coalition".  This is the one Christians want in power.  Our Prime Minister is a Christian, and they are good money managers and rule the country quite well.  Of course they have their ups and downs, but are generally good managers.

Then there is Labor - the opposition.  These people in this country are a bit like the Democrats - pro a lot of things we Christians hate.  They are helped by a group called the "Greens".  The things these people have planned are not good.

Well, all the "polls" were predicting a win for Labor and the Greens.  But we had been called to arms to pray!  Some time ago a wonderful pastor called Christians to fast and pray for 21 days that they would not win.  Well, we prayed the whole time (fast - didn't do so well).

Well, yesterday our God delivered!  He turned things completely around and our conservative government is back in power!  It was critical for them to win because we got the goverment we really need!  At a time when the world is really going down the wrong track, God delivered!  I cried with happiness.  I thanked our Lord over and over for delivering us from the clutches of the enemy.

OUR GOD REIGNS!!!

SA2

• Praise God! 3

4 hours ago, SisterActs2 said:

Amen diane32.  I remember this now you have brought it up.  I haven't spent much time on Worthy lately - I have been very busy and haven't been able to come here.

I also posted my own testimony quite a while ago, urged by friends.

I don't know where you are from, but in Australia we have just held our Federal election 2019 yesterday.  I work for the Australian Electoral Commission whenever we have one, and have been absorbed a bit by this lately.  Let me tell you what happened:

We have two main political parties:  The conservative centre right party called the "Coalition".  This is the one Christians want in power.  Our Prime Minister is a Christian, and they are good money managers and rule the country quite well.  Of course they have their ups and downs, but are generally good managers.

Then there is Labor - the opposition.  These people in this country are a bit like the Democrats - pro a lot of things we Christians hate.  They are helped by a group called the "Greens".  The things these people have planned are not good.

Well, all the "polls" were predicting a win for Labor and the Greens.  But we had been called to arms to pray!  Some time ago a wonderful pastor called Christians to fast and pray for 21 days that they would not win.  Well, we prayed the whole time (fast - didn't do so well).

Well, yesterday our God delivered!  He turned things completely around and our conservative government is back in power!  It was critical for them to win because we got the goverment we really need!  At a time when the world is really going down the wrong track, God delivered!  I cried with happiness.  I thanked our Lord over and over for delivering us from the clutches of the enemy.

OUR GOD REIGNS!!!

SA2

Wow! Praise God! I am so happy for you sis! Thank you for sharing that with me! It just shows how important it is that we pray really pray for our government's! God is greater! I'm from Northern Ireland 😊

• Loved it! 1

On 5/19/2019 at 6:08 AM, SisterActs2 said:

OUR GOD REIGNS!!!

@SisterActs2 :) Such great news! God is faithful.:emot-nod:

Praising the Lord along with you!

Hi turtletwo

Thanks dear sister.  We now have another 3 years in which to fight for freedom of religion, freedom of speech, anti-abortion laws and for the good of the people of Australia.  Praise the Lord indeed.

• Loved it! 1

Posted (edited)

I had a dream as a small child that I have never posted before anywhere. The reason I’m going to mention this Dream now is because of all the earthquakes taking place now in California. I was about 6 or 7 years old when I had this dream.

Dream 

I was living in St Charles Mo in the early 40’s and I was standing on a street corner in a strange city when chaos was happing everywhere around me, l was frightened by what was taking place, strange cars and motor homes where traveling out of the city as fast as they could, when someone called out with a Loud voice, hey kid get out of here and head for the mountains, End of Dream.

If you have read my Testimony you know how the Lord moved me and my family here to Reno NV. and how I moved the family back to MO. then the Lord moved us back to NV.

Well I can head for the mountains living here if I have to, and the strange cars and motor homes now exist so does that mean something could happen with all these earthquakes now taking place?

As a Watchman on the wall and looking at the world we now live in, and we who know the Lord Jesus Christ as our savior are being persecuted and hated for loving our creator. Hatred and Greed is pretty much World wide now and complete CHAOS is on the Horizon, we are the last Generation that will see the Lords return, but be prepared for anything that could take place before He dose return. 

The rapture will not save you because this will not happen until the Last Trumpet is sounded. Read Matt 24 and be prepared for Tribulation as our Lord said. How much Faith will He find in His Church of true believers when He Returns??? Live our lives in Faith and Trust in Him until He Returns. Amen 

God Bless Everyone.

Edited by Arrowcreek

Sign in to follow this