• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,770
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

52 minutes ago, Faithbuilders said:

Not sure what you are trying to say here, but you are right, repeating something does not make it true, the Word of God makes it true. And the scriptures is clear; those that have had the Holy Spirit, and tasted of His power through them; to then turn on the Holy Spirit, in essence grieving Him... it is truly impossible for those to repent. Put that together with the scripture that says "if you confess your sins to God...He will forgive you..." That tells me the truth clear, Once they have grieved the Holy Spirit to that point, one would have no desire to repent, therefor there would be no forgiveness!

I have no issues reconsidering what I believe, (I've done it before) when its proven scripturally. That I don't see in whatever it is you are trying to say.

I am saying The Word of God must speak for itself... as I gave evidence of the fact that this group is identified as having an impossible attached to them and this reliance upon the law makes them not children of God- which you claim but clearly the Scripture does not! The question remains works or mercy, law or grace, Titus 3:5 has answered...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  494
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/23/2018 at 6:54 AM, enoob57 said:

None of you have addressed the grammar in this... but go on by the willfulness of your own thoughts... 
Until you have arrived at thus saith The Lord (grammatical foundation of Thus Saith The Lord) you cannot go on for precept must be built upon precept line upon line...
Basic first step in written communication is the grammatical laws applied and none of you have done this. Either you are unable or unwilling? Perhaps just observe these passages:
Matt 17:20
Matt 19:26
Mark 10:27
Luke 1:37
Luke 17:1
Luke 18:27
Heb 6:4
Heb 6:18
Heb 11:6

Can impossible be placed with the children of the regeneration?

Can impossible be placed with the children of the regeneration?  Yes.  God will not allow them to be renewed to repentance as is stated by the text.

The condition of the average Church goer today could not tell us much about these foundation issues that are presented.  Many could not pass a test if asked what these things are as presented in Heb. 6.  Week after week they need someone to teach them when they should be teachers.  This is the context  of the address.

Consider the warning to the Church at Ephesus in Rev. 2: 4 Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. 5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. 

Consider the warning to the Church at Thyatira Rev 2.

18 “To the angel of the church in Thyatira write:

These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. 19 I know your deeds,your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first.

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

Children of the regeneration that the Lord has something against.  He is inviting them to repent but spelling out the consequences if they do not.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,770
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

6 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

Can impossible be placed with the children of the regeneration?  Yes.  God will not allow them to be renewed to repentance as is stated by the text.

The condition of the average Church goer today could not tell us much about these foundation issues that are presented.  Many could not pass a test if asked what these things are as presented in Heb. 6.  Week after week they need someone to teach them when they should be teachers.  This is the context  of the address.

Consider the warning to the Church at Ephesus in Rev. 2: 4 Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. 5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. 

Consider the warning to the Church at Thyatira Rev 2.

18 “To the angel of the church in Thyatira write:

These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. 19 I know your deeds,your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first.

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

Children of the regeneration that the Lord has something against.  He is inviting them to repent but spelling out the consequences if they do not.

Not according to God and His Word that I have given...

By understanding this statement by Jesus

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
KJV

this speaking of those of the least faith and this below of the Hebrews text

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
KJV

clearly this group in Heb 6:4 as identified as those with impossible or no faith....

Edited by enoob57

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  494
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/23/2018 at 6:54 AM, enoob57 said:

None of you have addressed the grammar in this... but go on by the willfulness of your own thoughts... 
Until you have arrived at thus saith The Lord (grammatical foundation of Thus Saith The Lord) you cannot go on for precept must be built upon precept line upon line...
Basic first step in written communication is the grammatical laws applied and none of you have done this. Either you are unable or unwilling? Perhaps just observe these passages:
Matt 19:26
Mark 10:27
Luke 1:37
Luke 17:1
Luke 18:27
Heb 6:4
Heb 6:18

Can impossible be placed with the children of the regeneration?

The invitation in Hebrews 6 is to go on to perfection.  The people that are addressed have become dull of hearing as stated in Heb. 5:11.  Because of their condition there is a barrier to their progress.  That barrier is stated in these words, "3 And this will we do, if God permit..".   If God will not allow them to proceed to perfection then it will be impossible to them.  Being dull of hearing happens even to the children of the regeneration.

6 Therefore let us move beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death,[a] and of faith in God,2 instruction about cleansing rites, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment. 3 And God permitting,we will do so.

4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age 6 and who have fallen[c] away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace. 7 Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God. 8 But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned.

Line upon line precept upon precept was Gods way of hardening hearts and dulling ears.  The ministry of Isaiah was such as recorded in Isaiah 6.

9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

11 Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate,

12 And the Lord have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land.

Isaiah 28: 13 But the word of the Lord was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

This is how the Lord deals with people of the covenant and children of the regeneration that want to play the game but do not want to love God with all their hearts.  They draw near with their lips but their hearts are far from Him.