• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, I suggest  that it is not a matter of eye, ears, and parts of the body of Christ. It is instead the distraction by many litle antichrists, and by those deceived by them, saying the church is a dead place there is no living body at all, don't go there, don't partake, don't contribute, don't try to please God in all that you do, just lament and lament some more and stay away.

All those voicing the laments are not serving our Lord's will for us, they are in my opinion being suckered by the little antichrists among us even today. They are being defeated and separated from the body of Christ His church. And, as is the case in most things, misery loves company and is encouraged by the naysaying and the laments. 

Even Dr. David Reagan within his very fine presentations on prophecy has gone into a mode of defeat, stating America is now beyond redemption and will fail to exist at all, being eliminated by God. Such defeatism serves no good far as I see.  

God will save whom He will. He will not be defeated, nor will the church of Jesus who is God Lord and personal savior of all those given Him by His father. As for me, I am confident in Christ, in His church, and as a member of a local body of Christ I cherish all opportunity to be  of some service, any service at all that God will lead me to  do. I will strive to not be defeated, not as long as God gives me the comfort of his local body of Christ made up of the many saints, each born again and giving their own testimony of and in service to the Glory of God.

Praise God, especially for  His mercy, grace and long suffering patience.

Hi, I suggest  that it is not a matter of eye, ears, and parts of the body of Christ. It is instead the distraction by many litle antichrists

SAME MESSAGE THE POPE SAYS .    SAME ONE .      and folks cant see how this mindset has infected churches now .  

ANYKIND of warning or correction is seen as DIVISOIN and of satan.   POPEY DO said so too .     YALL are under a mindset that will lead to the wrong unity

Pope claims it as a WOUND , as THE WOUND that needs to be HEALED , UNITY at all costs .

ITS why Kenneth copleland a man after satans own heart ,  says the same things ,   LETS HEAL THE WOUND , LETS HEAL THE WOUND .

Rather odd language me thinks .   They say things like SATAN is the FATHER OF DIVSION AND MAKE JESUS OUT TO BE THE ONE WHO CAME TO BRING WORLD UNITY AND PEACE .

NOT according to the real JESUS .   DO you think I came to bring peace on earth ,  I TELL YOU NAY , but RATHER division .   but the churches are being groomed

TO NOT warn against error and instead focus on unity and what we have in common .    Bad news ,    this was all long planned out .  LONG PLANNED OUT

and it is WORKING , cause so few even do warn out   .     Time to send neighbor some vidoes .   YOU WILL SEE EXACTLY WHERE THIS MINDSET IS LEADING all too ,  ALL

not in the lambs book of life anyway .    ITS BAD NEWS NEIGHBOR .  bad news .   SO let those you call anti christs ,   and the pope too and Kenny too,

LET THEM WARN and remind ,  and if you actually take heed , you will see they aint ANTI CHRISTS NOR OF SATAN .   yall are being seduced to sleep .   

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,412
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

21 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Hi, I suggest  that it is not a matter of eye, ears, and parts of the body of Christ. It is instead the distraction by many litle antichrists

SAME MESSAGE THE POPE SAYS .    SAME ONE .      and folks cant see how this mindset has infected churches now .  

ANYKIND of warning or correction is seen as DIVISOIN and of satan.   POPEY DO said so too .     YALL are under a mindset that will lead to the wrong unity

Pope claims it as a WOUND , as THE WOUND that needs to be HEALED , UNITY at all costs .

ITS why Kenneth copleland a man after satans own heart ,  says the same things ,   LETS HEAL THE WOUND , LETS HEAL THE WOUND .

Rather odd language me thinks .   They say things like SATAN is the FATHER OF DIVSION AND MAKE JESUS OUT TO BE THE ONE WHO CAME TO BRING WORLD UNITY AND PEACE .

NOT according to the real JESUS .   DO you think I came to bring peace on earth ,  I TELL YOU NAY , but RATHER division .   but the churches are being groomed

TO NOT warn against error and instead focus on unity and what we have in common .    Bad news ,    this was all long planned out .  LONG PLANNED OUT

and it is WORKING , cause so few even do warn out   .     Time to send neighbor some vidoes .   YOU WILL SEE EXACTLY WHERE THIS MINDSET IS LEADING all too ,  ALL

not in the lambs book of life anyway .    ITS BAD NEWS NEIGHBOR .  bad news .   SO let those you call anti christs ,   and the pope too and Kenny too,

LET THEM WARN and remind ,  and if you actually take heed , you will see they aint ANTI CHRISTS NOR OF SATAN .   yall are being seduced to sleep .   

Well Mr. Duff, you have your concerns about ecumenism and the Churches all coming together as one, or so I have interpreted your statements about the Church as a whole today.  You seem to classify  all Churches into the same mode of function and teaching.  Well let's do something practical and see the results that everyone here can participate and reply as a witness.

Every Sunday morning,  hundreds of Churches are online LIVE preaching the word on SERMONAUDIO.COM.   You or others can listen to a sermon and point out or commentate on the lack of or errors that are misleading. We can share our thoughts on those as a body online and see where it goes.  Many of the churches have those sermons on their websites recorded, so we can listen to them again if needed. How's that.  Enough talk and let's see some action.

Even so, there are thousands of sermons on there stored right at this minute that can be listened to and commented about as we speak.  

That said, yes there have been many changes taking place in the Church and  within Christianity at large with respect to society and its changes.  Some are finding out of their siblings relationship ect. and wants to accommodate those feelings into the Church.  This is all happening and for real and it cannot be neglected. But the word does not change and so each and every believer has to address his theological stance on what the gospel is and where he is at ,as it is his very soul at stake and not his brother in this regard.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,447
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

22 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

You would probably be surprised just how many pastors DO preach on repentance, and Hell and growing in holiness.   Lot's of pastors, all over the country, in small, churches preach on those very things.   Those churches are small because they preach on the very things that many people don't want to hear.   So, they go to other larger mega churches that don't preach on anything remotely resembling repentance from sin, or the reality of Hell. 

Things like repentance don't really sell books, or get you invites to pastors' conferences or large congregations.  Those who are preaching the truth, rarely get any kind of mention at all.  No one is beating down the door to learn about their need to grow in holiness.   But if someone is preaching a 20-week series on, "How to be a Twinkie in a Krispy Kreme World" they show up in droves with their Message Bibles.

But there are lots of faithful pastors out there.  They don't write books, or sell DVD's or drive nice cars and many of them work a secular job 40 hours a week so they don't have to take a salary from the church and they are simply faithful to the message that God has given them to preach.   You don't hear about them, because they don't toot their own horns, but they are out there, more than you think.

Let's sum it up...

2 Timothy 4:3 (KJV) For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

Here is the problem, and blessed be the one who sees it. 

We have all... yes, all churches.... all denominations.... all who call themselves Christian.... we have all fallen asleep, ever since the grievous wolves entered into the flock just as Paul foretold would happen after his death, and they would not spare the flock.

Sheep, goats, wheat, tares, we all, those who plant their flag on this doctrine or that, those earnest in their walks, and those lazy in them. Yes, you read that right. All sleep. Down through the ages, there has always been a remnant who were awakened and who walked out their Christianity wide  eyed, joy filled, victorious and awake. 

In the book of Acts, by and large, with few notable exceptions, all were awake to the walk God had for them. They walked in victory as overcomers. Why do we see a gigantic difference between those saints of old, the ones who turned the entire world upside down in one generation, and even the most dedicated and diligent among us today? Simple. They were awake to who they were. We are not. Yet. 

God birthed the church as if it was shot out of a cannon. First sermon. Five thousand saved. And as wonderful and powerful and anointed as the apostles were, this was a true grass roots firestorm of love. The world did not know what hit them. 120 comment men and women, filled with God, walking in Holy victory, became a formidable army the likes of which the world had never before seen. No matter what Satan threw against them, even the cruelest forms of persecution, nothing slowed them down and every Satan inspired ploy seemed to be like gasoline thrown on the fire. 

This was the early rain, and boy, did it do what it was intended to do, plant the gospel seed all over the world and get it growing. But it did not last. Our Father had a master plan for His Son’s bride, and the long dry growing season finally set in. The church lost her fire, her passion, her first love. And the long religious slumber set in as the crop slowly grew. 

The church was definitely still God’s church, healed but only slightly, and we became..... ugh.... religious.  But the crop has a purpose. God was not finished with us, not by a long shot. The end was approaching , and the church, long moved in religious shallowness, would once again be raised up and shake the world to its foundation. The church would be awakened and become who they have been destined to become... new creatures who not only want to obey, but who can obey, bringing forth fruit  at the final harvest. And guys, that time has come. We are the blessed generation who will see the end of all things, and march into eternity as FREE INDEED overcomers. 

I fully realize that many are most likely rolling their eyes at this point. LOL.  Look, I get it. Mine would  most like be as well. But I pray you bear with me here before you judge me a heretic or flat out crazy. This awakening that I speak of, is it scriptural? Absolutely.

The parable of the 10 virgins tells us this exact thing in a nutshell. Five of the virgins had oil but.... no light. Why was that? Five had no oil at all. And right near the end, when the call goes out the the bridegroom cometh,  the five with oil lit their lamps, the five without left.... ahhhh, the great falling away. 

But wait... let’s go back a minute. What is the lighting of our lamps? It is, after being awakened, where we willingly put off our old nature that we have erroneously and unsuccessfully  tried to  reform to try to make it bring forth good fruits. It cannot be done. No matter how hard we try, we cannot die to self by.... well.... self effort. it is when we realize the truth that we actually died when Christ died, and this put our old natures off by faith, then praise God, we will have our minds renewed and then  put on our new man by an act of desperate faith as well. 

It is this “trigger”that will start the rain clouds gathering, ready to deluge all who love the Lord in sincerity with the latter rain. Think what would happen if all who did not want real holiness of character, who had no hunger for more of Jesus, but only wanted the eternal life He promised, but with no desire for His character, all those playing church, were simply separated  from those who do? That alone would cure a good portion of our lukewarm spirits, don’t you think? 

But wait, there is more.... much, much more. God will FILL us with His Spirit, and sanctify us wholly... like for real, to where we, like Paul, can say, it is no more I that live, but Christ who now lives in me. Now THAT is full! The church in the book of Acts was blessed with power, joy and love, but guess what? What God  has for us is GREATER, for we are told that the latter rain will be greater than the former. Whoa. 

The world will simply be blown away at what they will  see. Multitudes in the world who love the light but had no desire for religion, will come to know Jesus as their Lord. But with this will also come persecution the likes of which we have not seen for all who live godly in Christ Jesus WILL suffer persecution.

Denominations will melt away like wax exposed to the heat from great light. Remember, you who are convinced that YOUR denomination is the right one. When we say that we are of Paul, or of  Apollos, are we not yet carnal? Yes, we are. There is one church... His. 

What is the grain of sand in the pearl that will cause irritation until little by little, we become pearls of God? It is that the old us, our carnal self, our prideful self, our old nature that is incapable of loving others as it loves itself.... it must die. And for that to happen, we must first want it to. The next step is easy, for God promises t to cause us....yes, you read that right.... to walk as obedient children, but the first step is a doozy. Our pride must be laid on the alter. We must admit that we need new natures in order to walk victoriously, to be holy, to let love, His love, flow through us. And that, guys, does not come easy. 

Like Paul in Romans 7, every single one of us must come to see ourselves as wretched men, for if we are still in our old natures, if sin still rules us in one way or another, we most definitely are. Those who are in the flesh CANNOT please God. There is no escaping this valley of decision. All will enter it. And here, our decision must be made. A question must be answered.

Who will reign over us as our Lord? Us or Him in us? 

blessings, 

Gideon

Edited by Gideon
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,900
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

19 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, I have no idea where your mind is taking you, so I have no comment to offer regarding your  suppositions.

As for me I will share that I have found not just one, but have been led to churches plural of my Lord Jesus that read, study, and pray, over the word of God, then make every effort to make application of it to each  of the individual's of the local body of Christ, all to the glory of God.

There is encouragement to be found at the local body, it flourishes it is nurturied and is nurturing, for it is many individuals each individually called by the Holy Spirit from sin against God to repentance and service to God, each  as bond-servants. My hope is certain, for it is placed in Christ Jesus.

In Scripture Jeremiah and other OT prophets lament. Some of the Psalmists lament. Christ laments. God Himself laments, and the Holy Spirit moves on some spirit-filled believers to lament. I lament the cults that camouflage their false doctrines and practices under the auspices of always being positive and encouraging and forbidding dissent.

All the reformers and the likes of John Wesley refused to be muzzled - Praise God for those who take exception to error and heresy. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

The only thing worse than never hearing the word “repent” in your church is to hear “ repent from your sins to be saved.” It ain’t in the KJV. Nowhere.The repentance God demands is “repentance toward God, with faith in Christ.To repent means to change your mind from whatever it is that is keeping you from believing Paul’s Gospel given to him by Jesus .That is usually the sin of self-righteousness that in essence tells God that you are “ good enough” that you don’t need His cure for sin and all,it’s ramifications.Anyone can come to God , but we are told that NOBODY comes lest the Spirit draw him. The “ Hound Of Heaven”, as Luther taught , must find you and soften your heart, make that heart contrite so the scales will fall off of you eyes and you finally see that you are not “ good enough” for anything other than an eternity in Hell.Seeing it, experiencing it, realizing you are a lost sinner is the repentance required for salvation .Once you have been rescued from your “ fool’s paradise”and discover that only the Shed Blood Of Jesus could save you, you will find that you will repent quite often from your daily sins.You now have a new nature that battles with your old nature and sometimes the old man will win.That is when you repent.Not for salvation, but for a renewed fellowship with the One you are sorry you let down .Then you Thank God for His Grace and continue your Christian walk of faith.God bless.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,447
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

2 hours ago, Cletus said:

when I got saved i didnt go to church for a while.  I walked everywhere i went then.  i was walking thru a church parking lot and The Holy Ghost stopped me in my tracks.  I had never gone inside this church before.  Didnt know anything about inside it....  But I knew right inside those doors there was a table.  I knew on this table there was a card that would tell me what days and time to come to church.  And I could not see God but i knew he did this motion with his hands and arms towards me, and I heard... I'd love to have you.  My next step was to those doors.  i went in and got this card and started going.  I grew a lot spiritually at this church.  but close to the end of me going to this church i realized something was not right.  I started seeing it little by little. I didnt know there was false teachings and doctrines.  I knew the Bible said all that about false teachers and itching ears, but anyway, i found out that there was a false teaching at this church.  prosperity and word of faith.  I saw it full force the night we had a guest pastor come and speak.  Jesse Duplantis.  thats right Jesse, if your out there and you read this, you need to stop telling people the anointing of 100 fold return is upon you.  those people that gave 1000 dollars didnt get 10,000 by friday, like you said. 

Anyway, God had me go to this church so I could see it and learn.  On judgment day i cant tell Jesus well the pastor said it was good to go.  NO.  My eternal soul is MY responsibility... and the bible says trust no man... not even the priests.  You better not take what any pastor says as gospel truth.  You take notes if you dont have a good memory and you go verify it in the bible for yourself.  The Book says... study to shew thyself approved, a workman who needeth not be ashamed... what it dont say is the pastor will tell you the truth and its cool to just believe what a man says.  Your preacher may be spirit filled, genuine and have so much fruit the branch is about to break... but he might not have one little point correct that could be preached to you and you build a foundation on it... because it sounded good and had other truths go with it.  That preacher may not know he told you wrong.  you may have misheard... all kinds of variables.   and it could mess you up big time.  a pastor is supposed to help shepherd and guide you in the right path.  We should listen to our pastors, and consider what they say... but if we find what they say dont line up with the bible its also for us to go tell them and hash it out.  whats this really say here pastor?  Pastors are human and they mess up to... the rest of the pastors, oh yea, they are scratching ears and leading people straight down to the pit. 

If you dont ever hear the word repent in your church, pray about getting another church.

Yep, that's called being a Berean. The Bereans even compared what the Apostle Paul was teaching them to scripture to see if it was so. 

Acts 17:11 (KJV) These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Satan has and is fervently attacking Christian's and the churches. I'm sad to say the 'son of perdition' is currently working on our church causing strife and division. It's heart breaking.

Ephesians 6:12 (KJV) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  528
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

I think God has us moving through life, learning from the places He has us at certain times, and then, if more is waiting for us at another place, moving us on to learn more at each new place in life He leads us.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

I do want to say, that there are pastors who arn't leading people astray, that are actually in thier sermons and conversations helping build up one another, "Therefore encourage one another, build each other up, jast as in fact you are doing." (1 Thessalonains 5:11).

We should hold peopel accountable, I heard a pastor today as on TV, God made Jesus, uh no He didn't, Jesus has always existed with the Father and Holy Spirit as One God (Genesis 1:27, Genesis 18:1-11, John 1:1-17, Colossians 1:1-23, Colossians 2:9, John 8:48-59, John 10:26-30, Philippians 2:4-11, Hebrews 1:1-24, Hebrews 2:1-24). One of the problems is that words keep changing. Begotten use to mean "to come forth from, to come forth" now begotten means "made." We profess according to Scripture in the lines of the Credo, "Jesus Christ, begotten not made; very God of very God."

Still I was blessed by another pastor who was being prophetic and preaching a breaking fo bondages in Jesus Christ's Name, and I actually liked what Hagee said, "Any service where healing is happening, that glory is not given to Jesus Christ, is false mircales. For the false prophet is coming and he will decieve many with his powers (Revelation 13). Hagee wasn't speaking against the gifts of the Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:4-11), he was warning that any service or movement of supernatural power that does not speak Jesus' name is a counterfiet. Indeed, for Paul talked about the false apostles (2 Coritnhians 11:2-15) and Jesus our Lord God said, "for many false christs and false prophets will arise and decieve if possible (in the Greek is actually reads is possible, as if possible being an old way of speaking to say is possible, oppose to now how it is read as as if possible, not possible) the Elect." (Matthew 24:24)

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,900
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

15 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

The only thing worse than never hearing the word “repent” in your church is to hear “ repent from your sins to be saved.” It ain’t in the KJV. Nowhere.The repentance God demands is “repentance toward God, with faith in Christ.

You are a bit hasty with your assertion, Blood Bought 1953. There are these verses:

2Co 7:9-10 (KJV)  Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing. For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death. 
Heb 6:1-3 (KJV)
(1)  Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
(2)  Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
(3)  And this will we do, if God permit.