• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

Can you list his crimes explicitly and then submit this in a court of law so that non-partial, raw and real justice can be done so that no one gets hurt any longer.

This is you and your kids.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

11 hours ago, Sharky and George said:

Can you list his crimes explicitly and then submit this in a court of law so that non-partial, raw and real justice can be done so that no one gets hurt any longer.

This is you and your kids.

Yes sharky, I realise that. You probably didnt mean it in a bad way, but please don't assume that I haven't taken my own children into account. In fact, one of the reasons I haven't come forward sooner is because I didn't want him to do something to THEM in retaliation. Again, my husband is extremely intelligent. He smells anything like authorities and he can do anything. He is a consummate actor.  He's fooled everyone around us for 9yrs. Please just pray.

• Praying! 1

I suggest you protect yourself by praying for a spirit of wisdom so that you can be as wise as Solomon and thus deal with this situation with flying colours.

You Sister can do all things in Christ who gives you strength.

Bless you, I will pray still.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

17 hours ago, Debp said:

Yes, I know he will hide his true personality.  That's why I think she should privately tell the pastors specific examples of his abuse.  From that they should hopefully realize his sociopathic, etc, tendencies.

And . . . these folks are good at lying to pastors when confronted. "I've repented to you pastors, she has to forgive me!"

Be cautious, read that book!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,206
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

7 hours ago, Billiards Ball said:

And . . . these folks are good at lying to pastors when confronted. "I've repented to you pastors, she has to forgive me!"

Be cautious, read that book!

Well, I hope she will update us soon.  Their counseling session is today.

Yes it was today, and yes it was just as billiards ball said.  he was very humble, didn't say a bad word about me, and they took his side. Initially.  Of course he expected me to just roll over.  I did not.  God gave me strength in that room to say what I needed to say.  I confronted him about his snail paced progress.  I confronted him about his robotic-ness.  I told him that I was not a victim, and that I will not just give in to him just because he said so.  I said that I don't think about him anymore, just the kids.  I have lost too much sleep over him, crying when he doesn't seem to care at all.  I told him that I was too tired and i needed some space, and that I would be at my mother's house. 

He was shocked at this, considering that I am not so close with my family, and that he has tried to keep me isolated by moving far away.  At first I didn't think I could tell my mother, but she is supporting me.  He did not expect that.

Then my pastors turned their attention more closely to him.  I never thought I would see it.  Suddenly, he was being held accountable.  And he couldn't squirm out of it.  My pastors prayed for me to be strong, bold, and for peace and joy for me.  And told me that I was too polite, and that I needed to say 'no' more!  I didn't know what to think of it all!  Except to say thank you Jesus!

Then they added insult to injury.  They told me to be patient with him and speak in a way he could understand.  You should have seen his face!!!  He had no answer.  The only thing he could do was agree.  I know that God was fighting for me today.  All glory to Him!  my husband thought he could outsmart compassion with common sense.  I guess God didn't want that done today.  He knows I have the protection of the pastor's now.  He knows if he tries his luck he would be exposed further.

Thank you ALL for your prayers.  God worked on my behalf.  I feel free; I feel impossible.  

much love!!!!!

Edited by *Zion*
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praying! 1

I am so so pleased you made progress.

Do you forgive him?

It is written that you will feel even more free when you have forgiven him, if at some point in this ordeal you can.

Matthew 6:14-15 New International Version (NIV)
14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Keep on using your wisdom to dissect  his lies and you and your kids will be safe.

I hope this helps even more - this is the Word of the living God.

Again, I am so pleased that you have made progress.

Bless you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,206
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

7 hours ago, *Zion* said:

Yes it was today, and yes it was just as billiards ball said.  he was very humble, didn't say a bad word about me, and they took his side. Initially.  Of course he expected me to just roll over.  I did not.  God gave me strength in that room to say what I needed to say.  I confronted him about his snail paced progress.  I confronted him about his robotic-ness.  I told him that I was not a victim, and that I will not just give in to him just because he said so.  I said that I don't think about him anymore, just the kids.  I have lost too much sleep over him, crying when he doesn't seem to care at all.  I told him that I was too tired and i needed some space, and that I would be at my mother's house. 

He was shocked at this, considering that I am not so close with my family, and that he has tried to keep me isolated by moving far away.  At first I didn't think I could tell her, but she is supporting me.  He did not expect that.

Then my pastors turned their attention more closely to him.  I never thought I would see it.  Suddenly, he was being held accountable.  And he couldn't squirm out of it.  My pastors prayed for me to be strong, bold, and for peace and joy for me.  And told me that I was too polite, and that I needed to say 'no' more!  I didn't know what to think of it all!  Except to say thank you Jesus!

Then they added insult to injury.  They told me to be patient with him and speak in a way he could understand.  You should have seen his face!!!  He had no answer.  The only thing he could do was agree.  I know that God was fighting for me today.  All glory to Him!  my husband thought he could outsmart compassion with common sense.  I guess God didn't want that done today.  He knows I have the protection of the pastor's now.  He knows if he tries his luck he would be exposed further.

Thank you ALL for your prayers.  God worked on my behalf.  I feel free; I feel impossible.  

much love!!!!!

So very glad the session went well for you!

It went well for me but not for him.  I feel so free!  I feel I am finally myself again.  However, I am expecting retaliation of some kind.  BUT now he knows others are fighting for me too,  I'm not as isolated as he wants me to be.  Also I have requested a private appointment with my female pastor. I'm seeing her this evening.  There was a lot I couldn't say in front of him, and he knew it.  Otherwise he would have just acted his way out of it, and moreover, I would be in great danger for exposing who he really is.  I am not going to make any bold moves until my kids come back home.  But by then at least she would know everything, just like my mum does now.  

Guys, there is strength in unity!  I've never felt so looked after!  How good and pleasant it is when brethren dwell together in agreement! We really need to look after each other.  Thank you, Worthy Fam for looking after me in prayer.  God bless you all!

• Loved it! 1

I should have explained.  My two older boys are on holiday in Poland with my husband's parents.  Yep.  He sends them away.  I argue with him and he says the tickets are already paid for and you are spoiling their fun.  And of course, as kids, they do think it's fun, and so I would be seen as the bad guy. so they go.  I have two weeks of summer holiday left before they come back home.  It's gonna feel like forever, but they will come back home for school, and then I can make some moves.  God is good, and faithful.