Putting our trust in God or MAMMON

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Putting our trust in MONEY, INSURANCE PROGRAMS, SECURITY PROGRAMS, ETC. "Ye cannot serve God and MAMMON"  I decided recently NOT to "lean on" (definition of WAVERING FAITH) any nest egg, or "overdraft protection", etc. I have no credit cards, or  INSURANCE, (except that which is required) etc.  Four years ago, a 100 year old tree fell apart in my front yard (40 ft HUGE branches), didn't touch a thing! I  have seen a DRAMATIC change  in the way God does the unexpected.  Read my "Miracle Key".  I had a problem with equipment that would not work anymore.  I was going to have to get a new controller board.  Went over to it yesterday, and PRAYED OVER IT.  In the NAME of Jesus, took authority over it.  I turned it on, and IT IS WORKING PERFECTLY!  I can tell SO MANY TESTIMONIES.  He is waiting for us to put our trust in HIM! 
Dr. David Film
AltURL.com/ioiz6 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,013
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

It is a tenuous path from not tempting The Lord to that of reliance on created thing over Creator... when one see's the use of these things as given stewardship by God as from God to be given back to God at any time He urges we walk in the narrow way. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

Be careful! A pastor I know, with his spouse, decided they didn't need health insurance and paid via health debts for decades.

Any idea or vision should align with God's Word. There are many verses about safeguarding our income and protecting ourselves and our families, wisely, legally, safely.