Wintercharm

About the community

I didn't come here to be judged or looked down upon as a bad Christian. I really try to avoid people who have a "holier than thou" attitude. This isn't one of those places, right?

• Praying for You! 1

To be honest,

we are all sinners and we all need salvation from our Lord and Savior and His Holy (Mighty) Name is Jesus-Christ, the Son of God... Hallelujah! There is no (unjustified) behaviors on Worthy Christians... I truly believe it!

Who are we to judge the final destination of any human being on Earth... enough said! 

I am keeping you in my prayers... God Bless| :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Wintercharm said:

I didn't come here to be judged or looked down upon as a bad Christian. I really try to avoid people who have a "holier than thou" attitude. This isn't one of those places, right?

I honestly would suggest you restrict and limit just how much you post until you have had enough time to make that determination for yourself.  I think everyone here would also agree that is good advice.

Edited by Willie T
  • Thumbs Up 1

Welcome.

On 8/6/2018 at 12:18 PM, Wintercharm said:

I don't find it to be a holier than thou site.  I've seen alot of kind, compassionate concern for people that come with problems or questions.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/6/2018 at 3:18 PM, Wintercharm said:

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. That will quiet us all down!

Cheers Wintercharm!!! :o

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Hi Wintercharm.

Pleased to meet you and welcome. And may I say what a lovely name you have chosen. Lots of good folks here, and praise the Lord He is changing us.

regards, Marilyn.

• Loved it! 1

On 8/6/2018 at 3:18 PM, Wintercharm said:

I hope you are a “ bad Christian”.......I don’t like people that think they are “ good Christians”. Must have something to do with that hypocrisy thing.Welcome,friend!

I think that while it is important not to be too judgemental, recognising sin as sin is an important part of Christianity. True repentance involves regret over the committed sin, and the desire not to sin again.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi again, well, my comments are those of simply a fellow guest on a generous ministry. I find  Christian's are usually  welcoming and generous, will go the extra mile carrying another's load, but they are  not a passive audience to be abused and used as a punching bag either.

If one wants to come on any message board including a  Christian message board declaring themselves to be bad Christian but  don't anyone correct me nor show me a better way  just tolerate my bad ways as I confess and   brag a bit   on them, I suspect such a person  will be unhappy  very unhappy.

Sorry just being straight with an answer to the inquiry. Why not give the board a fair try and see if there are not others with common experiences needs and quests to satisfy. It might be very rewarding.